Navya

Shaheer's tweet (Page 16)

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

we can actually have a "tum se accha kaun hai" sequence here...Wink

Oh Roopali...I just googled for the song's video...good lord...Shammi's costume and steps ROFL ROFL...and even the lyrics are Anant's type..."ho, tum se achchha kaun hai, dil lo jigar lo jaan lo,
ham tumhare hain sanam, tum hame pahachaana lo"...I DEMAND a dance...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appu_12TheRoopsyClumsyIntrovertAnyaa_Shamyaa

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@madhu you googled itROFLthat song is totally anant kinds...fully fida majnu ki dastaan sunata hai song...Wink

Edited by TheRoopsy - 17 December 2011 at 6:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Ujjaini: Oma, arek jon bong?? Welcome to the bong bombshells group then..Big smile

Really, no further MU's kya? Patah nahin, I think CVs have no intention to let go of the MU track already since AnYa are yet to talk about this whole issue..Anant was angry with Navya for fawning over Amar Sir, but he hasn't verbalized his worries and she is too dumb to realize that her BF is jealous..The lack of proper communication between these two will bring them down sooner or later..Dead

Hi tanu, hope you are still there! This is what IDk how many times I have ranted in the adda, I have been tearing my hair that these two shud have one serious one on one mature talk and settle it for once and all they cud do was have GOLA!  And cvs will never work on the  the communication part, rather they  will linger this on and on! Even I feel we r in for another sequel of MU but you must have read Saras post by now that there is no MU anymore! So God knows what Cvs are upto, anyways maybe they will store the MU for suhhag raat (sadist as they are)!
TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_12

Originally posted by laddoo598

@Ujjaini: Oma, arek jon bong?? Welcome to the bong bombshells group then..Big smile

Really, no further MU's kya? Patah nahin, I think CVs have no intention to let go of the MU track already since AnYa are yet to talk about this whole issue..Anant was angry with Navya for fawning over Amar Sir, but he hasn't verbalized his worries and she is too dumb to realize that her BF is jealous..The lack of proper communication between these two will bring them down sooner or later..Dead

Hi tanu, hope you are still there! This is what IDk how many times I have ranted in the adda, I have been tearing my hair that these two shud have one serious one on one mature talk and settle it for once and all they cud do was have GOLA!  And cvs will never work on the  the communication part, rather they  will linger this on and on! Even I feel we r in for another sequel of MU but you must have read Saras post by now that there is no MU anymore! So God knows what Cvs are upto, anyways maybe they will store the MU for suhhag raat (sadist as they are)!

@red God spare us the horror of any such possibility...then surely they''ll be munna-munni part 2 and this the sequel of yeh rishta...any way munna-munni are becoming parents so AnYa can be their new age representatives...LOLbut I can't dare to imagine this even in my dreamsDead

Edited by TheRoopsy - 17 December 2011 at 6:21am

ClumsyIntrovert

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
thanks so much

Noaddict

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@ ritch-dont ask for any justification of track! go with the tide! See once again there was no mature talk between the two and again they miscommunicated abt the party!
@ nams- shades might be gifted by another fan!! Hes luking rather funny!

TheRoopsy

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thanks nidhi Smile...

Noaddict

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
@ Roopsy- even I dont dare to imagine that! NO munna -munni pls... If so then Fevicol me bhi milawat a jayegii !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsyNoaddict-Reshmi-

Go to top