Shaheer's tweet - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Ujjaini: Oma, arek jon bong?? Welcome to the bong bombshells group then..πŸ˜ƒ

Really, no further MU's kya? Patah nahin, I think CVs have no intention to let go of the MU track already since AnYa are yet to talk about this whole issue..Anant was angry with Navya for fawning over Amar Sir, but he hasn't verbalized his worries and she is too dumb to realize that her BF is jealous..The lack of proper communication between these two will bring them down sooner or later..🀒

Hi tanu, hope you are still there! This is what IDk how many times I have ranted in the adda, I have been tearing my hair that these two shud have one serious one on one mature talk and settle it for once and all they cud do was have GOLA!  And cvs will never work on the  the communication part, rather they  will linger this on and on! Even I feel we r in for another sequel of MU but you must have read Saras post by now that there is no MU anymore! So God knows what Cvs are upto, anyways maybe they will store the MU for suhhag raat (sadist as they are)!
Originally posted by appu_12

Hi tanu, hope you are still there! This is what IDk how many times I have ranted in the adda, I have been tearing my hair that these two shud have one serious one on one mature talk and settle it for once and all they cud do was have GOLA!  And cvs will never work on the  the communication part, rather they  will linger this on and on! Even I feel we r in for another sequel of MU but you must have read Saras post by now that there is no MU anymore! So God knows what Cvs are upto, anyways maybe they will store the MU for suhhag raat (sadist as they are)!

@red God spare us the horror of any such possibility...then surely they''ll be munna-munni part 2 and this the sequel of yeh rishta...any way munna-munni are becoming parents so AnYa can be their new age representatives...πŸ˜†but I can't dare to imagine this even in my dreams🀒
Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
@ ritch-dont ask for any justification of track! go with the tide! See once again there was no mature talk between the two and again they miscommunicated abt the party!
@ nams- shades might be gifted by another fan!! Hes luking rather funny!
@ Roopsy- even I dont dare to imagine that! NO munna -munni pls... If so then Fevicol me bhi milawat a jayegii !!!
Hey Nidhi,

A very good start to your dazzlerhood..you have given the members something "anmol" since there had been so many chapters discussing about how Shaheer and Somya were not giving a photo  together...and your post has changed it all...all of a sudden, the forum is wide awake!!! So many hits on this post!!!! Wow!!! Way to go dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just make sure to massage your fingers before u go to bed tonight...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒyou will need them...πŸ˜‰
[QUOTE=appu_12]@ Roopsy- even I dont dare to imagine that! NO munna -munni pls... If so then Fevicol me bhi milawat a jayegii !!![/QUOTE]

@bold OMG!!! that was hilarious...🀣
mujhe yeh toh laga hi tha ki shaheer soumya ko retro luk mein dekh kar usse apne camera mein kaid karne ki sochega...pr yeh maine kya dekha...voh khud hi soumya ke saath camera mein kaid ho gaya...πŸ˜‰...gud gud...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by anya_17 - 12 years ago
why is everybody so quiet today? 
wow!! shamya pic together posted by shaheer himself...now this is really something..thanx 4 sharing Nidhi..whole forum seems extremely happy..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
tfs...aww tat's really sweet f him!!! at last h heard our requst...shaheer   keep uploading ur pics wit somya's ...