Shaheer's tweet - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Oh and wait, office track is gonna end soon? But A never landed up working there! Weren't he and N supposed to act like love-gurus? What happened to that? What was the bloody CONCEPT of the office track? 

@bold as always the creatives are clueless about the ongoing track and they want to rush to the next track...and about A & N working together that was a fake article and they still can act love guru's for A-S id only A gets to know amar is married...
Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Oh and wait, office track is gonna end soon? But A never landed up working there! Weren't he and N supposed to act like love-gurus? What happened to that? What was the bloody CONCEPT of the office track? 
not now yaar till their marriage it will be there
Oh-em-gee!!!!!!!!!!!...🤣 🤣 🤣...I so NEED a dance sequence in these costumes...*imagines A doing a Shammi Kapoor style head-shake*...🤣 🤣
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

Oh-em-gee!!!!!!!!!!!...🤣 🤣 🤣...I so NEED a dance sequence in these costumes...*imagines A doing a Shammi Kapoor style head-shake*...🤣 🤣

we can actually have a "tum se accha kaun hai" sequence here...😉
Someone tell shaheer to throw away those shades😳 otherwise he's looking hot☺️
Originally posted by nams100

Someone tell shaheer to throw away those shades😳 otherwise he's looking hot☺️

agree wid u..
A's shades are actually shady...
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

A's shades are actually shady...

Yeah... And it's ladies' shades!!!😳
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

we can actually have a "tum se accha kaun hai" sequence here...😉

Oh Roopali...I just googled for the song's video...good lord...Shammi's costume and steps 🤣 🤣...and even the lyrics are Anant's type..."ho, tum se achchha kaun hai, dil lo jigar lo jaan lo,
ham tumhare hain sanam, tum hame pahachaana lo"...I DEMAND a dance...
@madhu you googled it🤣that song is totally anant kinds...fully fida majnu ki dastaan sunata hai song...😉 Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago