India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

If Meera wins, I will stop watchin Kyunki

ikpunjaban Groupbie
ikpunjaban
ikpunjaban

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:11am | IP Logged

I am so sick of Mihar and Tulsi relationship always on the rocks.  They are supposed to be this ultimate couple in love and know each other but everytime Mihar is so stupid he believes stuff that he should know can not be true.  For example: Tulsi in on the bribe to the judge.  He always acts like a gadha.  AngryDead

Hey, I think that the actor that plays him is great, it is not his fault that the writers don't have a brain and can't write. 

I can't believe how stupid these writers are, they forget what they have written in the past.  Tanya is only like 14 months pregnant or something.  They really need to employ somebody as a fact checker.  Mihar and Tulsi are to know each other and complete each others sentances and thoughts yet they can't trust each other to tell them what is going on .  How could Tulsi come back to the house when she went to meet the guy that caused the accident and not tell the family members what happened. 

I can't even keep a friends secret from my husband never mind killing his mother ( I would love toLOL, heck only if I could give my mother-in-law mukthi WinkBig smile)

I don't know if anything could ever happen in any family.  All what they like to preach about the high Indian values this family is supposed to have are all in the toilet.  I have never seen a family that is more disfunctional.  It is so unrealistic.  It is so boring with the same old crap. 

I hate to say but my friends I think the time has come for be to bid this serial farewell.  I have loved this show in the past.  I can't just pretend and try to fill in the gaps and go with their stupid storylines.  I will check in time to time and see maybe after the leap if it will improve. If Meera marrys Mihar than I don't know why anyone would want to watch anymore. 

Ekta needs to fire all her writers and get some that actually knows what they have done and said in the past, so we don't have to pretend to follow their storylines. 

Edited by ikpunjaban - 29 March 2006 at 2:12am

batra_varundeep Goldie
batra_varundeep
batra_varundeep

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged
yup i agree.
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged
oh ya .....Mihir dont trust Tulsi 30 years relation,love ,trust,life partner.....
trustin that dum meera 3 years relation...my god... Angry

Ekta should be practicle.. use her brain.. LOL
ikpunjaban Groupbie
ikpunjaban
ikpunjaban

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hey another thing why is Karan the only one helping? Why is Gautam not helping, he supports Tulsi. Just plain stupid.
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
ya , its always karan hu sweats it out .....
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:50am | IP Logged
yaar i agree if meeera wins it would be so rong
mahroo Senior Member
mahroo
mahroo

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
no it cant happen this. meera will not win the case remember truth alwayssssssssss win so you dont have to worry about that the sprit ok am i right Thumbs Up
arjunmo Senior Member
arjunmo
arjunmo

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I AGREE...

But THE LEAP...

Its the MOST anticipated event in the year... so i have to see Kyunki...

But if Meera Wins.. I SHALL ASSAULT THE WRITERS Angry Cry

Go to top