Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 98)

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by amna malik

Originally posted by anishma24

hey guys i really heard that shweta will be not shooting for the month of june she will be replaced the story will go so that komolika kidnap prerna and send someone else in her place for the whole month of june that will be torture

ughhhhhhhh this is so stupid.55 saal ki aurat kidnap ho jaye gi

anishma..yar why do you always post depressing news here yar Cry ... LOL no offence! aur aman, kya 55 saal ki aurat huh Angry .. LOL prerna toh abhi bhi jawaaan hai Embarrassed

55 saal ki jawan aurat hai naWink

SHUT UP Angry prerna is much more jawaan than mukti,kasak and sneha LOL LOL

I KNOW

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

why is she sick Cry god riki u r also sick,every1 is sick,so she wnt be there today

this is sick season

then why don't you join us too Cry

r u......................Angrybhai ho ker aisa keh rahe ho....................Cry

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

i think teh leap will be rocking
since tehy mitre show sm awsome scene b/e bp as they showed after 20yrs leap,riki u will agree with me,haina

Ohh I agree 1000% with you guruji! I want lots of cute scenes between bp to increase my bp after the mini leap LOL ..but looking at amna doing hmmmmm, I'm scared Confused .. Cry !

AngryAP ROX..............GET IT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MainEkHasina

Originally posted by anishma24

Prerna recovering from food poisoning    By: Tusshar Joshi    May 12, 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------- Kab tak khichdi khaungi? Shweta Tiwari After Aamir Ali's recent gastro attack, it was Kasautii Zindagii Kay's Shweta Tiwari (Prerna in the show) to succumb to food poisoning. The actress started vomiting on the sets of Kasautii earlier this week. Chaat chatka Confirmed a source, "Yes, Shweta was diagnosed with food poisoning on Monday. She couldn't shoot, so we let her rest for two days. She's back at work now." Tiwari, who is still recovering, sounded weak and said, "I don't know what I ate. But the doctors have told me to stay off outside food now. I will only be eating fruits and food with minimal oil and masala." Shweta, who loves chaat and masaledar khaana, is now confined to eating bland khichdi. "I feel terrible eating khichdi, when everyone around is indulging in loads of ghee and butter. But I have to make this sacrifice if I want to recover soon," she says. Paani, paani re The actress also stays away from the drinking water on the sets. "I never drink water on the set. After my illness, I have taken to drinking boiled water. I can't afford falling sick again. Not only does it hamper my shoots, but also messes up my health." On the work front, Shweta is excited about her show completing 1,000 episodes. "There's will be there for the party. I usually stay away from bashes, but this is one I will proudly attend." Does she know about the mini-leap the show is taking? "Yes, the story will go ahead a year or more. It's not a leap, but a transition in the track after the show hits the 1,000-episode mark."      

awwwwwwwwww poor thing,i hope she'z better now

I love chaat and masaledaar khana, even I'm offlimits to them now, we can give each other company shweta Cry

I think that stupid absence of two eps was due to that food poisoning and not any stupid break etc as she's not taking leave for even a single day!

Best news about this article is that there will be a celebration bash for kzk on may 24th..11 days left for the 1000th ep and SHWETA will attend!! groovy man, hope they telecast it for us, it will be a spicy affair, we all know how kaantedaar the relations between the co-stars are!
It will be one kasauti for them to fake those smiles for the camera and pose together LOLand a treat for us fans to watch the fireworks LOL   

yaar totally i really hope that they show the bash on tv its gonna be awesome to watch and funny as well esp how shewta and Cez avoiding each other wonder how that will fairLOLLOL

on another note wots chaat and masaledaar khana?????Confused

Cezzu will be wid shuba and shweta wid tht AnjuAngry

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged

I luv her here LOL

i don't know y but yeh pic dekh ker aisa lag raha hai tht she should've been in baa bahoo aur baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged

awww ricky she looks so nice there yaar she has natural beauty no makeup needed

i know wot u mean that tennis match was funny yaar but kya kare waha police bhi tha yaar

i know i wanted him bashed up more yaar because of him i have been mentally tortured for life LOL

true,she'z a natural beautySmile

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged

i know wot u mean that tennis match was funny yaar but kya kare waha police bhi tha yaar

i know i wanted him bashed up more yaar because of him i have been mentally tortured for life LOL

haan...your ex-hubby Cry Cry

he's so hot and buff na..how are you feeling now that he is going to be jailed..your views on the matter ex mrs sharad?

LOLBoliye sharad's ex-wife

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged

haan...your ex-hubby Cry Cry

he's so hot and buff na..how are you feeling now that he is going to be jailed..your views on the matter ex mrs sharad?

i have the ak 47 that u loaned me ready so dont test meLOL yaar i dont want him in prison i want him to die a horrible death mayb burn like the police officer yes im sadistic so wot after wot he did he deserves it..............................yes i can imagine it now
 :dreams ( sharad burning and screaming bachao bachao mujhe koi bachao and mukti and sneha with pavillion seats) :comes back to reality

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww julu,u seriously hate hiim like hell yaar......

Go to top