Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 96)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
chalo..g'nite!! else I'll blabber on..and collapse in the morning..

bhaag ne se pehle..enjoy this pic..you love your cute mukti na and had been missing her, dekho aa gayi tumhare liye with my prerna Embarrassed

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

Lagta hai I might get heavy bashing for asking that qsn!!

bhaag le beta ricky! catch you later julu! btw how was the exam? my sickness not cured yet..especially after watching prerna today bp has gone higher Cry ..

my exam went okay i passed but not a gud pass

yaar im getting ready to get ill whenever a holiday comes up i always get ill Ouch

no more bp for u internet connection cutLOLLOL
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

awww ricky she looks so nice there yaar she has natural beauty no makeup needed

i know wot u mean that tennis match was funny yaar but kya kare waha police bhi tha yaar

i know i wanted him bashed up more yaar because of him i have been mentally tortured for life LOL

haan...your ex-hubby Cry Cry

he's so hot and buff na..how are you feeling now that he is going to be jailed..your views on the matter ex mrs sharad?
i have the ak 47 that u loaned me ready so dont test meLOL yaar i dont want him in prison i want him to die a horrible death mayb burn like the police officer yes im sadistic so wot after wot he did he deserves it..............................yes i can imagine it now :dreams ( sharad burning and screaming bachao bachao mujhe koi bachao and mukti and sneha with pavillion seats) :comes back to reality

Ohhh no ma'm, I have unloaded all the catridges Wink !! dun worry hun I'm on your side your side Big smile ...no need of scaring poor ricky boy!! I surrender! But give my ak 47 back wil you please?

I would to see that scene on sharad man..I don't want him to get such an easy punishment..Just buurn him to death publicly....man, how I had hoped for a prem-prerna showdown too, but maybe due to her sickness she missed doing all those imp scenes Cry ..sigh...

ill keep the gun for safe keeping in case u falter in the future from taking my side (hheeeeehhuuuuuhaaaa)

well i read an article that prerna is unable to take that one month trip with hubby due to her not getting time off im happy in that woho we will see her on screen but sad that her hubby had to go without her

wot du think about this leap yaar is it a gud or bad idea???
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
okay bibi i know wot u mean this site is very addictive u can carry on chatting and chatting

i gotta go as well my tv is calling me
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
tv yeah, lucky you Cry ..dreamland with shweta for me Embarrassed

I think this leap is gud..I think..I dunno actually Confused ! I want a new look for prerna though LOL ..!!

chalo chatting karta rahunga then my bp will go more higher and I won't be cured Cry ..tata ex-mrs sharad Wink
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
dishkiyaon dishkiyaon

lage tho nahin LOL LOL LOL
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Haan..I was having this really sweet dream about shweta in her white nightgown from today's episode seducing me..
today's episode's hangover..

and in between I get this nightware of juluji coming between my dear shweta and me with that ak 47 chasing usCry Cry saara dream ka kar diyaa satyanash Angry ... Cry

I won't come to rescue you again from any trouble my fair lady juluCry katti! dun worry I'll dial up monkey boy to come and give you company Big smile

I'm going to try sleeping again..maybe she might come once again Embarrassed Embarrassed today was a nice episode Big smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

dekha woh already aa gayi Embarrassed ....sweet dreams lala land here I come.......

Go to top