Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 91)

anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Prerna recovering from food poisoning
   By: Tusshar Joshi
   May 12, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Kab tak khichdi khaungi?
Shweta Tiwari

After Aamir Ali's recent gastro attack, it was Kasautii Zindagii Kay's Shweta Tiwari (Prerna in the show) to succumb to food poisoning. The actress started vomiting on the sets of Kasautii earlier this week.

Chaat chatka

Confirmed a source, "Yes, Shweta was diagnosed with food poisoning on Monday. She couldn't shoot, so we let her rest for two days. She's back at work now."

Tiwari, who is still recovering, sounded weak and said, "I don't know what I ate. But the doctors have told me to stay off outside food now. I will only be eating fruits and food with minimal oil and masala."

Shweta, who loves chaat and masaledar khaana, is now confined to eating bland khichdi. "I feel terrible eating khichdi, when everyone around is indulging in loads of ghee and butter. But I have to make this sacrifice if I want to recover soon," she says.

Paani, paani re

The actress also stays away from the drinking water on the sets. "I never drink water on the set. After my illness, I have taken to drinking boiled water. I can't afford falling sick again. Not only does it hamper my shoots, but also messes up my health."

On the work front, Shweta is excited about her show completing 1,000 episodes. "There's will be there for the party. I usually stay away from bashes, but this is one I will proudly attend."

Does she know about the mini-leap the show is taking? "Yes, the story will go ahead a year or more. It's not a leap, but a transition in the track after the show hits the 1,000-episode mark."

Urvashi bereaved

Urvashi Dholakia was conspicuous by her absence at Sony's event yesterday to launch Nayee Dopahar — their afternoon band. The actress features in Sri Adhikari Bros' show Rishton Ki Dor which will air at 1.30 pm.

Dholakia lost her aunt due to which she was unable to attend. This daily's cast includes Anuj Saxena, Shital Thakker and Sampada Vaze.

Edited by anishma24 - 12 May 2006 at 5:04am

Rishabhprerna Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 5:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
itll prolly be a year to get over this rape track i guess
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
why is she sick Cry god riki u r also sick,every1 is sick,so she wnt be there today
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by admail_bd

Without Prerna, KZK is so boring!! Today there was an overdose of men...Anu, Bajaj, Lawyer, Police, Sharad, Indro...Prerna akeli hi kafi hai to replace all these men...lolzzz...KZK without Prerna is two men lost story LOL LOL LOL Kitna miss kar raha hoga hamara Bajaj aur rockstar Anurag...Wink

Aarrrgh, today there was no prernaaa at all in the show compared to yest's miniscule appearance, two consecutive crap episodes from a prerna fan pov...I was soo pissed off upar se this irritating cold!!!!! I hate being in bed

LOL But Adity, you sure lightened me up man, without prerna kzk is really boring and drabLOL Jai-veeru are in full tandem with their yeh dosti anthem to redeem themselves as super dads LOL where is my sweetums prerna Cry

PRERNA NAHIN TO KZK NAHIN,KEHDIYA NA........BUS KEHDIYA

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amna malik

you mean you bumped off your dulha, attagirl! How I wish someone really shoots him today Angry ohh yeah, I want prerna centric scenes today as compensation for yesterday!

u were the kabab main haddi na rickyLOL

ohh nahi, julu and I are "just good friends"Big smile I was just the brave knight in shining armour trying to save fair lady julu from the evil demented baboon Embarrassed

lagta kal sharad baba ka atlast the end hoga, Mr B aur Onurag ke haathon kal LOL

i wanna see sharad beaten up by thsoe two men

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

hey here is an excerpt frm barkha bisht's (diya frm kzk n radha frm pyar ke do naam ek radha ek shyaam) interview frm gr8 magazine: Kasautii zindagii kay has been one of my favourite shows & I have adored prerna as a character &I think shweta is an excellent actress. She may not be my inspiration but when I used to see her I used to feel that i should do something like this. Since I like both the characters, Prerna & Anurag when I got to work with Shweta & Cezanne I was so much in awe....both of them gave me so many inputs. Shweta would guide me on my clothes, my make up, my expressions and I was very close to the entire Kasauti team- all the memis & chachis included. When I finally got a lead they were all very happy & congratulated me. Karan tells me Shweta even watches my show & likes to see me doing so well.....she even tells me that i look like her when she was young but apparently I am one year older to

awwwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet of her,cezanne shweta really rox yaar

correction shweta really rox yar LOL that was really sweet of mrs. sharad LOL

mrs sharad?Kon?

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anishma24

hey guys i really heard that shweta will be not shooting for the month of june she will be replaced the story will go so that komolika kidnap prerna and send someone else in her place for the whole month of june that will be torture

ughhhhhhhh this is so stupid.55 saal ki aurat kidnap ho jaye gi

anishma..yar why do you always post depressing news here yar Cry ... LOL no offence!
aur aman, kya 55 saal ki aurat huh Angry .. LOL prerna toh abhi bhi jawaaan hai Embarrassed

55 saal ki jawan aurat hai naWink

Go to top