Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 77)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna malik

Originally posted by rickwean

Hmm man, she's wearing two rings?

so wht achi to lag rahi hai naSmile

toh meine kab kahaa buri lag rahi hai LOL

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Aman..er amna Big smile you are in charge, namzy is to lazy to post here hmph Angry .. LOL , organize some fundo stuff! do the banner thingy! you are good at those stuff! and..arre don't ask me to give any more tareef on her, I'll go on and on...you have already mentioned so many nice points about her that I'm blushing Embarrassed ! I'm more obsessed with her than you LOL LOL

Oh really?!

OF COURSE! KOI SHAQ!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

yeh exams bhi naa Angry ... LOL missed u all guys julu, dun worry u'll pass with flying colors! even tho I'm relatively free now, cant post here all the time, have to do masti in real life now LOL ..yar this thread is stuck in a rut..iska kuch karo! someone anyone post and keep it moving LOL

MAIN HOO NA YAAR.

AAPKA HI BHAROSA HAI
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

Aman..er amna Big smile you are in charge, namzy is to lazy to post here hmph Angry .. LOL , organize some fundo stuff! do the banner thingy! you are good at those stuff! and..arre don't ask me to give any more tareef on her, I'll go on and on...you have already mentioned so many nice points about her that I'm blushing Embarrassed ! I'm more obsessed with her than you LOL LOL @thakshi- yar,normal exam tension was there, I'm a freebird for sometime now LOL amali's left for dubai ? man, I missed saying goodbye to her Cry , hopefully once she settles down there, she'll start posting here soon! no one can escape from the clutches of IF LOL
rick u r 100% dead now,calling me lazy,god now u cm online ,u wull definately have it from me,1st u have started me calling by a very stupid name,u knwo what ,now lazyAngry,girls pls help me and kill this riki boy,LOLLOL

anyways u r not teh only1 who is busy,anyways shweta is pretty,preety,preety,preety

ok now i have praised her,now my wrk is doneLOL

LOLSHE'Z DAMN PRETT YAAR

See, atleast we all agree on one thing for sure LOL
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Go to hell Angry I'm going too..

take me wid u,but yaar lets go to heaven.Let namzy go to hellLOL

Ya, namzy ho jahannum mubarak ho LOL , let's visit jannat where our queen shweta resides Embarrassed LOL
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Dekha ricky aaj yahaan kitne posts kiye hian Wink

Ji aman, pura madhouse banaa diya isko bhi !!LOL

I can't do this madhouse ishtyle posting everyday though LOL
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by admail_bd

Originally posted by madiha_17

Exactly yaar, swetta completely rockz!She is just the queen of small screen..No one can perform like her..I love parvati and swetta..they both rocks..Itz just so sad to read that swetta is leaving acting, WELL I ll not going to belive until and unless I saw it by myslelf.If swetta wont b there in kzk..kzk will never going to b interesting..I want kzk to end but dont want swetta to end her acting career.

Yaar but she also cant do nething, now the family is her main priority!!So she is only taking the decision for her family and the daughter palak!Swetta we will going to miss u..<span>after all those controversies still we love u</span> Tongue Best of luck Embarrassed
LOL I know!! After all the things she has done so far, I can't but like her (as an actress I mean Wink). Yaar I have already forgotten those issues!!

Nice to see you posting here maddy and adity Smile Let's chant in unison- We love shweta, she rox as prernaLOL !

Yeh.. guys, don't be so gloomy, even I was down in the dumps for quite while after that news..she's not leaving for sure!! kzk will go to the dogs if she does! She's irreplaceable and indispensable as prerna man! Kekta isn't the one who would shoot herself in the foot by dumping her minting machine..I can go as far as saying the male leads may be replaced or bumped off..ya..but tulsi, parvati and prerna are gonna stay on your idiot box for quite a long time played by the original actors!!

I don't believe in these false publicity hungry articles unless she mentions it herself on camera in a show like kandy floss...and kzk of all serials isn't going to end so soon!!! It's gonna eat our brains out for the next 2-3 yrs atleast and we'll be savouring her presence till then whether she likes it or not LOL
after all she loves the fame and moolah too doesn't she Wink no fans means no stardom and once you are a superstar, like she is of the tv screen, there's no turning back..I don't think she's burnt out just yet!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar lage raho this post will soon hit 100 pages

what lage raho Tongue you join us too at times! don't you like her acting or what oi julu!

Go to top