Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 73)

anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged

'I want to quit acting'

She is the youngest television actress to have received so much fame and money. But Shweta 'Prerna' Tewari wants to quit television after a couple of years. The reason? Well she is just not made for 'this vicious industry' where 'everyone is selfish'. The actress is seriously thinking in terms of setting up a family or a home business, she tells Deebashree Mohanty on the sets of Kasauti

You were 20 when you were doing Kasauti. How did you manage the pressure?-------It was a dream-run for me. By the time I used to finish shooting, I would realise that I had spent more than 10 hours on the sets. At that time it was okay, since I was young and excited. But today the scene is different.

How is it different?

Now I have my daughter Palak with me. Earlier she had been living away from me because I could not manage a child along with my career. Now that I have somewhat settled down, I want to spend all my time with her. I want to watch her grow.

Do you feel guilty?

Honestly yes. I feel very guilty that my daughter had to go through all this. But there is no use crying over spilt milk. I will make up for all the time she has missed out with me. I listen to everything she says and give her whatever she wants.

Kasauti is a controversial set...

Yes. Rumours keep visiting our sets. Most often, they are targetted at me. I am very tired of answering questions now. So I have stoped giving interviews.

How is your relationship with co-stars?

We are very cordial. Just a hi-andhello relationship. Because I am an introvert and do not spend much time loitering around the set after the shoot. Many of my co-stars like doing that.

Are you going to quit acting?

Yes. After my on-going projects are over. I am waiting for Kasauti to end as also a few other cameo roles that I will be doing in other serials. After that I want to be at home and spend time with Palak. Maybe, I will start a business at home or do interior decorating.

Why this sudden decision?

There is no point in doing something that doesn't interest you any more. I loved it when Kasauti began but now I have realised that everyone is selfish. This is, indeed, the world that works on survival of the fittest and I don't think I fit in here. So I will quit.

Edited by anishma24 - 05 May 2006 at 8:46am

anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
O rick you will be heart broken yaar
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishma24

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=450>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =line>'I want to quit acting'</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =news>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=450>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =news colSpan=3>She is the youngest television actress to have received so much fame and money. But Shweta 'Prerna' Tewari wants to quit television after a couple of years. The reason? Well she is just not made for 'this vicious industry' where 'everyone is selfish'. The actress is seriously thinking in terms of setting up a family or a home business, she tells Deebashree Mohanty on the sets of Kasauti</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>You were 20 when you were doing Kasauti. How did you manage the pressure?-------It was a dream-run for me. By the time I used to finish shooting, I would realise that I had spent more than 10 hours on the sets. At that time it was okay, since I was young and excited. But today the scene is different. </TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD>< ;/TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>How is it different?</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Now I have my daughter Palak with me. Earlier she had been living away from me because I could not manage a child along with my career. Now that I have somewhat settled down, I want to spend all my time with her. I want to watch her grow. </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Do you feel guilty?</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Honestly yes. I feel very guilty that my daughter had to go through all this. But there is no use crying over spilt milk. I will make up for all the time she has missed out with me. I listen to everything she says and give her whatever she wants. </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Kasauti is a controversial set...</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Yes. Rumours keep visiting our sets. Most often, they are targetted at me. I am very tired of answering questions now. So I have stoped giving interviews. </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>How is your relationship with co-stars?</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>We are very cordial. Just a hi-andhello relationship. Because I am an introvert and do not spend much time loitering around the set after the shoot. Many of my co-stars like doing that.</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Are you going to quit acting?</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Yes. After my on-going projects are over. I am waiting for Kasauti to end as also a few other cameo roles that I will be doing in other serials. After that I want to be at home and spend time with Palak. Maybe, I will start a business at home or do interior decorating. </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>Why this sudden decision?</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3>There is no point in doing something that doesn't interest you any more. I loved it when Kasauti began but now I have realised that everyone is selfish. This is, indeed, the world that works on survival of the fittest and I don't think I fit in here. So I will quit.</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD =news vAlign=top colSpan=3></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

AAAARGHHH!!! HEARTBREAK Broken Heart Broken Heart First today's dreadful episode and now this highly pessimistic article.......man, spoiled all the fun out of me, I'm gonna mope for a while don't mind me Cry Cry Cry

thnkx for sharing this depressing news anishma..
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
cool yaar thanks4the post anishma,atleast sm1 made an effort to post smthing,kewl article
if she starts interior designing business ,she can take tips frm me LOL LOL atleast that is 1 line i m quite ahead and experinced LOL so can help her
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Go to hell Angry I'm going too..
mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
cant afford to lose her:-(
rizrash Senior Member
rizrash
rizrash

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
came back after week to read This........ Angry

She couldn't do this....Ok if she is doing this then ok...but i hope she leaves us with a couple of bollywood movies so that we could see her for long Tongue Tongue

hope this becomes true !! Wink
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 5:27am | IP Logged
yaar guys chill nthing will happen like this,she last yr sd her hubby is going4ever2canada ,and she will also to and fro but did she do this,obviously not,and guys4god sake she is earning lakhs per month,she is not stupid enough to leave this

Go to top