Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 60)

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Btw tell me wht exactly is heartbeat?Serial or chat show or something else?>

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yaar shwetagod i simply adore this pair,they r out of this wrld,and if they part after this court case ,ekta will just have it from me LOL LOL anyways on serious note ,god today u sw teh last scene both were .so helpless,both were feeling same emotions,both wnted to be 4each other,but cldnt,both were feeling the distance b/w them,and taht ws simply killing them,have u noticed that ,when they fite,prerna simply gets more upset and realises tahts he luvs this man,and i really like that,coz otherwise she hardly shows her real emotions for him rocked today
meanmac Senior Member
meanmac
meanmac

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Another powerful performance by prerna...too emotional and moving..I'm tired of writing about her, but she's really impressing me with each increasing episode!

The speeches really feel fresh, kudos to the dialogue writers and shweta for pulling off these highly intense scenes consecutively now at a stretch , now I'm watching kzk only to watch her perform..and the nuances and pauses she puts in add to the overall effect!

male fans of her visiting this place might be pleased to know that she still manages to look pretty in a nightgown and pout and pine which was her forte previously Wink in todays episode, that touch is still there..having her cake and eating it too LOL
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was definitely very powerful, but strangely I HATED it.

It made me so nervous when Prerna said all those things to Mukti about her fate and how she should just commit suicide. Duh she didn't mean it, but nevertheless I am reminded that there are women out there who are truthfully told they are of no value after a rape. I don't know... I guess I heard words today that I was hoping I never would hear in KZK about Mukti. I am reminded that nothing perhaps had changed much, that we are still regressive as a society.

Anyways, I have to admit I like the way Ekta is finally beginning to handle the subject. Now I see more social awareness and change in attitude than about the suspense of who teh rapist is and how Mukti will trap him. Kudos to you Ekta!!!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Yeah, FINALLY this rape track is of some use other than to fuel TRPS...nobody cares about Sharad, I care about Prerna, Mukti and all the women out there who could be affected by this and who could change their lives after watching this track....
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Perna is fighting alone now. No anurag or Bajaj to help her.........
Good that her courage as a woman ...... She, Prerna cries more these days........
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Prerna i think is the strongest women in the entire tv industry.
meanmac Senior Member
meanmac
meanmac

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thakshila smith

Perna is fighting alone now. No anurag or Bajaj to help her.........
Good that her courage as a woman ...... She, Prerna cries more these days........

The prerna as she is now is more than enough for anyone on her own and she's a strong woman- she certainly doesn't shed tears. Doesn't need any support of Anu-Bajaj though sampada is there to help her. I like the bonding between the two

yesterday's episodes dialogues were disturbing, yes like you said broken_heart and psawyer, but quite true at the same time..for a moment I felt this isn't a show anymore and not about the twisted trp game.. It went beyond that..society hasn't changed it's cynical regressive attitude even though we have supposedly modernised ourselves.

Go to top