Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 58)

meanmac Senior Member
meanmac
meanmac

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
One more rocking performance by prerna in today's episode! I'm floored!

most certainly deserves an award for the rocking performances she has been giving over the past few weeks!

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
she really deserves an award now,her acting was mindblasting frm the day manoj entered kzk.All her scenes wid prem,regarding prem and regardin all her children were awsome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks namita for re updating tht scene for me Wink
amna kiya song chose kiya hai, cahah gaey yaar!
yaar i m missing shweta's mindblating acting just because of our stupid cabel wala:-( sara mood hi kaharab kar diya is ney!
I loved shweta's acting in tht epi when she overtakes his company and warns him, not to do ne thin to sneha's bussineess!!! yaar she rocked in tht epi n thanks to amna i hv its vdo Tongue

Edited by mishamirza2 - 25 April 2006 at 10:24am
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaar mishu,meri saari vdos ur gayin,plz yaar grp ki jitni tumhare pas hain woh mujhe dedo.Plzzzz Cry
mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
oye amoo grp bhi ur gaya hai, mien kahan sey doon vdos? y dont u take the vdos from mariyam's grp? or pm me ur id, i will 4wd u those which i hv:-) kush ho na?
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amna malik

she really deserves an award now,her acting was mindblasting frm the day manoj entered kzk.All her scenes wid prem,regarding prem and regardin all her children were awsome

SO TRUE!

I actually started watching KZK since Jan because of the INTENSE chemistry between Prerna and Prem.  A mother-son relationship had never before been portrayed in such a way as between Prerna and Prem... both are so incredibly stubborn and strong, and neither will back down.  I love that scene where Prerna is holding a stick to beat up Prem and he is about to punch her but then there is a pause... man that was a rocking good scene!

Prerna is really a superwoman and a superomom!  She really clicks with PRem!  Usually the mom in Indian soaps is portrayed to be a clinging female depending on her son to do everything for her, and the dutiful son as the self-sacrificing one.  NO, but in KZK, Prerna does things to counter her son and shows that he is indeed her son...

I love the line when Prem says he thinks the whole world is between his feet and so he looks at people from between his feet.  And she replies without a flinch that when he was born, he looked from in between his MOM's feet, not his!!!

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
broken heart, i agree with you, thats one of my fave dialogues between the two. in fact, all of their interactions, be they fighting scenes or happy scenes, are so great that it seems as if they really are mother-son. shweta's rapport with manoj is wonderful as it is with ronit roy...she is just mindblowing. there are very few K serial relationships that i believe in and that seem genuine, and these are: Prerna-Prem (Mother-son), Shruti-Parvati-Om (Daughter-Mom-Dad), Prerna-Bajaj (Wife-husband) and Tulsi-Karan (mother-son; but not to the same extent as Prerna-Prem). These are the only relationships that seem truly genuine amidst all the fake "chemistry" that is forced upon many other actors.
meanmac Senior Member
meanmac
meanmac

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

Originally posted by amna malik

SO TRUE!

I actually started watching KZK since Jan because of the INTENSE chemistry between Prerna and Prem. A mother-son relationship had never before been portrayed in such a way as between Prerna and Prem... both are so incredibly stubborn and strong, and neither will back down. I love that scene where Prerna is holding a stick to beat up Prem and he is about to punch her but then there is a pause... man that wasa rocking good scene!

Prerna is really a superwoman and a superomom! She really clicks with PRem! Usually the mom in Indian soaps is portrayed to be a clinging female depending on her son to do everything for her, and the dutiful son as the self-sacrificing one. NO, but in KZK, Prerna does things to counter her son and shows that he is indeed her son...

I love the line when Prem says he thinks the whole world is between his feet and so he looks at people from between his feet. And she replies without a flinch that when he was born, he looked from in between his MOM's feet, not his!!!

Wow Clap ! I agree
prerna's interaction with prem is really very intense and yes, they have a great chemistry!
I am really loving these episodes where prerna is giving those chauvinist males a run for their money! Love her fresh dialogues too, don't feel like long stupid bhasans but spontaneous outbursts of a normal battered woman who is all alone fighting for justice against the system and these cheap males

Go to top