Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 57)

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
No one else could have carried off thatintense scene like Shweta Tiwari! I love Prerna and I love watching Shweta Tiwari be the Prerna!

That's why I think Prerna is such a role model for women. Who cares how many times she married or whether she loves Anurag more than her husband or whether she is a sati savitri the doormat or not. The fact remains that she portrays a woman who will never settle for injustice and she will fight instead of sitting home and crying. I say our Indian TVs need more super females like her!

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I m gonna watch the episode now,for my queen and mishoo wht do u mean by TUN?Acha nahin laga kya?
meanmac Senior Member
meanmac
meanmac

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Shweta was acting awesome yesterday Clap

I don't like her that much, but yesterday she was fantastic!

All her emotional scenes, especially yesterdays one have been performed so well! She deserves an award for her acting as this angry prerna Clap
mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged
arey amoo TUN means BAHUT ALLA song hai, apni shweta pe set behta hai :-)
hey amoo mujhye bhi yeh scene dhekney hain...do sumthing yaar! arrange kr na vdo plz. i too want to see our queen in action lolz
well said meanmac, shweta deserves an award in every department! she is small screen's big star. remember tht gujrati artcle?? sum ppl think she is queen while others beleive tht she is their QUEEN...... Wink
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by broken heart

No one else could have carried off thatintense scene like Shweta Tiwari! I love Prerna and I love watching Shweta Tiwari be the Prerna!

That's why I think Prerna is such a role model for women. Who cares how many times she married or whether she loves Anurag more than her husband or whether she is a sati savitri the doormat or not. The fact remains that she portrays a woman who will never settle for injustice and she will fight instead of sitting home and crying. I say our Indian TVs need more super females like her!
broken heart u r so rite,this is 1women who is no doremat in tv industry seriously,and yesterday performance ws just mind blowing ,god the frustration,anger,she felt 2wards every1,i ws actually moved,otherwise all this drama do not tend to emotionally effect me,but in otherwise current crap kzk,i 4achange actually sat and watched it avidly,this women is simply outstanding,and whatever ppl say abt shweta,or say bad mouth abt her,she simply wins heart by her mind blowing performances,this women know how to teh her wrk thoughrely,she is not like actresses who even has to do such intense scenes r prim and proper,and fully ready2go4a partyLOLbut she ,actually potrayed teh tru picture of a women in such circumstances,she dint care how she ws dressed,or even her hair were not open,they were untidely tied,the way it should be

anyways i m so happy to see so many post in this thread,guys keep up teh gud wrk,and pls others also like me ,amna and misha ,pls post more in this thread,we will be very happy,but no bitching abt her

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

gr8 yaar ,amazing pic,i remeber this scene,she ws so bindass and mast in this( LOL LOLeven i have started using mumbai lingo)she ws so kewl and open when she kopied remix dance sequince with these guys,she ws better ofthen both of them ,and i cld see that yuvi ws floorred.
i m posting 1 scene which i remeber is that when pa go to sm place for teh news and tehre is a bomblast and anu takes p in his hands to teh ambulance and bajaj who reaches the spot ,sees all this and realy gets hurt and tries to go to his luv,but stupid police does not let him entre,that frustration and sadness on his face ws really too much for me,and for first time ,i felt that ,poor bajaj,he cant be with his wife ,and later in the hospital he is all worried for his wife,,and i really like the way he tries to take care for his wife once she comes back from the hospital
misha in this scene prerna ,anu go to panchmeshwar to cover sm news,but sm terrorist attack,and prerna gts hurt,bajaj sees all this on tv and rushes to taht place,while ur anu(u will be happy)acts as a hero and tries to save prerna and takes her in his armas to teh ambulance ,which bajaj sees,who has reached the spot,but police does not let him go in,which angres him a lot
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishamirza2

arey amoo TUN means BAHUT ALLA song hai, apni shweta pe set behta hai :-)
hey amoo mujhye bhi yeh scene dhekney hain...do sumthing yaar! arrange kr na vdo plz. i too want to see our queen in action lolz
well said meanmac, shweta deserves an award in every department! she is small screen's big star. remember tht gujrati artcle?? sum ppl think she is queen while others beleive tht she is their QUEEN...... Wink

SHE IS A TRUE QUEEN,AUR YAAR VDO KA KUCH KARTI HUN.DOWNLAOD HI NAHIN HO RAHI WOH

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
A song for our queen

ada aay haay ada
hosh udaye ada
kar de deewana
ada jaan lewa ada
katilaana ada
maar daale na
aawara yaha dil