Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 56)

mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged
wow OMG great pics! shweta looks cute in them, she looks so fresh!!! thanks for sharing!!!
yaar how abt tht song

SHEESHEY SEY BANI IK LARKI
PATHAR KEY SHEHAR MEIN AI
WOH DHOOND RAHI THI MOUTI
...... agey bhool gaey lolz
wesey shweta pe har acha song suit krta hai.
n yh she looks awsome in all types of clothes! Wink

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
gr8 yaar ,amazing pic,i remeber this scene,she ws so bindass and mast in this( LOL LOLeven i have started using mumbai lingo)she ws so kewl and open when she kopied remix dance sequince with these guys,she ws better ofthen both of them ,and i cld see that yuvi ws floorred.
i m posting 1 scene which i remeber is that when pa go to sm place for teh news and tehre is a bomblast and anu takes p in his hands to teh ambulance and bajaj who reaches the spot ,sees all this and realy gets hurt and tries to go to his luv,but stupid police does not let him entre,that frustration and sadness on his face ws really too much for me,and for first time ,i felt that ,poor bajaj,he cant be with his wife ,and later in the hospital he is all worried for his wife,,and i really like the way he tries to take care for his wife once she comes back from the hospital
Seeker2009 Senior Member
Seeker2009
Seeker2009

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged
cONGRATULATIOnS
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
A song

"Sherni yeh aankhein tumhari
kya ghazab hain pyaari pyaari
makmali yeh roop tumahra
aashiqui ban jaye hamari"
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
TUN SONG HAI AMOO.
arey yaar namita, which scene u r talking abt? pre leap? i didnt see tht scene:-(
can ne one update me more on the scene narrated by namita?
4 me the most emotional scene of kzk was when anu gave divorce to prerna in court....
she kept on saying anu yeh tumhara bacha hai...
in the end she wz compltly shattterd...
i loved all her dialouges.

ANU TUM SEY TU JANVAR ACHEY HAIN JO APNEY BACHEY KI MOUT KA FAIDA TU NAHI UTHATEY....
MIEN TUMHEIN DIVORCE DETI HOON, IS KAZ PE HI KIYA, MIEN TUMHIEN APNI YADOON SEY, APNI BATOON SE DIVORCE DETI HOON.
n THEN they played the sad version of kiya pyaar karo gey....

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Can I just say, I absolutely LOVED Prerna's speech today!!! I loved the whole thing, from the moment she walked into that jail and beat Sharad; to the end when she warned Mahesh that to test a woman to the extent that she breaks down and there is chaos....man, i LOVED IT!!! That was defintely a prime example of "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". I don't know about you guys but I love it when Prerna gets angry; there is so much intensity, fire and so much electricity that emanates from her...I had chills just watching it...her performance really made me cry. Sharad should beware; there is NO way Prerna is going to let him get off scot-free. If only all the women in the world had the courage to stand up for themselves and others like she does...no matter what other flaws and faults Prerna may have, one thing she is NOT--is weak. Kudos to Shweta for carrying these difficult and emotionally harrowing scenes off with so much conviction.
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hey, now u are making me feel bad!
i didnt see today's epi but can imagine how gud she must have acted! truly she acts so well whenever she gets pissed off! i too love all her intense scenes, she performs them wd so much conviction!no one can beat her atleast in this department!
can ne plzzzzz upload the slaping scene and also the one in which she gvs sharad a long bhashan!!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Check out today's ep, it is really wonderful acting!

Go to top