Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 54)

mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Here are sum pics of lovely prerna wid bajaj

mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
awww so sweet pix thanks
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

guys the topic is really getting smthing boring
ok so how r u like the current track
i m simply hating it but , i m liking the clashes taht bp r having and i m waiting4there reunion and i like there clashes ,coz prerna is fully concentrating on bajaj,she doesnt even care if anu is there or not,thats the best part(dont mind anu fans,yaar yh thread boring ho raha hai,so discussing smthing new),and i like the way her heart longes to be with bajaj,though she cant be

Very true..........After taking help no need to  concentrate back.............!
  She  very nicely  display it........
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
yaar its because of this stupid track there is nothing gud to chat about watch fter its finsished every1 will rock this forum
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
guys i caught up with jennifer's intrview(sneha)and u know what she sd ,she sd taht i see around me how othe actors wrk and when i seeshweta,i say whoa(wow)she mentioned her name 2-3times,can u belive it,its amazing yaar,this girl really knwos how to bowl pple over with her acting
anyways pls guys discuss smthing
u knwo 1st time i got to know taht shweta is married,i litlerray fell from my chair LOL they were showing sm programme,and she came in red sarre,she ws looking gorgeous,and b4 the celeb entered,tehy showed childhood pic of that celeb and sm info on them and interview of there closest family memebers,and then tehy showed her mom and then her hubby,my mouth ws left open LOL i ws like oh my god she is married and this guy is her hubby and more shock taht she has a 1yr old kid,god a
that time we guys were really sure taht cezz and shweta were madly in love coz teh way they showed teh the effection and there thoughts were so similar when we saw khulja sim sim,we were just expecting of him saying smthing abt her,but it ws qi
uite hillarious to know that she is married and then u knwo what taht raja said-he said that shweta is very naughty at home,she is always playing some prank or other and she tells big lies ,but which me and her mom r able to catch up now
guys pls do rite smthing interesting yaar,i m trying from my side,as rick told me to do,u guys also try pls ,rite anything ,ur favscenes,any fictional story,any thing guys,but pls make an effort

mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
WOW NAMITA!! HEY YAAR PLZ POST MORE OF SHWETA'S ACHAI LOLZ
what else did jenney say abt our queen shweta? i know , i too saw tht game show, u are talking abt kuch kar dekhana hai na? in which hussain was the host n in the end shweta sung the song HUM BEWAFA... she was looking awsome in khul ja sim sim too!
i remember i saw another game show, in which she was wearing red shalwar kameez, n tht was hosted by sonu nigham, there too, cezanne and shweta danced toghter,cezanne was looking very possesive for shweta..lolz i was dead sure tht the two of them seein eachother but later on got the shock!! lolzzzz
Hey lets dedicate a song to the MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS SHWETA TIWARI!!!!

Go to top