Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 50)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

And to you Rick,I think Shweta is just too much etched in everybody's mind like Prerna. I cannot think of anybody else playing Prerna- she fits the role to the T.

aww, thnkx for the flowers sukhi, milady Embarrassed
& u damn well come online, almost everyday not on sunday special darshan, I'll miss u everyday Broken Heart

hope I dont get banned for flirting with the mod.. Cry... Big smile just in jest buddy LOL

& yup guys, can't really imagine anyone else playing the role of prerna to conviction, it rlly feels so real & spontaneous..count me in as the 1st viewer kekta will lose if she dumps shweta as prerna from kzk Angry

I think ..maybe shweta can even pull off THE coveted tulsi role but smriti can't pull off a prerna Wink LOL

Edited by rickwean - 16 April 2006 at 2:53pm

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thakshila smith

Originally posted by rickwean

what do u guys think.. is shweta irreplaceable in ur minds as prerna? u mentally assciate her with the char prerna only or any other actress can fill her shoes?..will u continue watching if perchance she's replaced 2morrow?

No more innocent Prer is there, Now a fighter is there.......... I love former charater as a lover. Now position ........... too much for her......

Well, that shows her versatality as an actress! She can do romance, dance, give luvly powerpacked bhasans & even pack in a mean punch..she's the true hero of the serial Clap
some like her romantic iamge, some like her current mother india persona, but prerna rox in totalityApprove
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

yaar Rick, I wish I could, but even though Bajaj and Prerna have just gotten married, we still have to sit through entire episodes of Anu-moping, why so much screen space is devoted to him, esp. in this current track (PRB marriage), I'll never know...

But I did like the last ep we saw, which was when Prerna wanted Bajaj to come pick her up from her mother's after the rasam-ritual thing. (Although, here's another thing, why did she go to Basu house? Her own mother was practically a spectator at her daughter's wedding! Dead ) When Bajaj told her he had to go to Panchmeshwar, she got all pouty and said to Anu that she wouldn't go back to the Bajaj house until Rishabh came to collect her. And then when they found out that there was a storm in Panchmeshwar, the terror on her face was so evident...it was soo cute, as we (the audience) knew that nothing would happen to Rishabh, but Prerna's helplessness and the idea that she may lose him after only one day of marriage was so great.

The other complaint I have though is that when she found out that Rishabh was okay (when Tushar came to that Sardar-ji's house), they didn't show any scenes of PRB reunion, just cut to "One Week Later", and Anu's moping. Sorry to go on about it, but that really grated at me...ok, I'll stop.

I also liked the little scenes, when Madhvi was daydreaming about PRB's suhaag raat! I wish that scene had happened, but no worries, we've got Bajaj's birthday to look forward too!!

man, now I really want to see those eps I missed Cry dont tease me nymore..ok I asked for it!!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

From Mumbai Mirror- Shweta Tiwari's normal schedule-

8.30 AM: Normally Shweta is up by 7 am for she always has to report for her shoots early morning. But on a day off, her husband indulges her by making a morning cuppa for her. "Raja keeps giving me surprise gifts or flowers. Off late he has been making me great tea on Sunday mornings," she says. This is their bedroom, where the two take a breather before plunging into their hectic day.

9.00 AM: It takes a lot to wake up little Palak. Shweta reveals that on Sundays she won't leave her bed until her parents promise to take her shopping. "I have to tell her her favourite story (on some birds) every morning. Only then is she ready to begin her day," laughs Shweta. This little one has a fascination for soft toys, which form the backdrop of her room.

9.30 AM: Palak does not enter the bathroom without her swimming costume and a bottle of bubble bath. In fact, the five-year-old drives her mother up the wall with numerous demands while bathing. "Her towel, bath robe, toothpaste and toothbrush have to be kept in place."Bath over, Palak whoops with joy when the mother tells her that they will be going to watch King Kong.

10.30 AM: Shweta has already decided on the menu for breakfast. It's going to be dosas, toast, cornflakes and chocolate milk shake. And she's going to make it all herself too - with a little help from her maid. Shweta isn't too fond cooking, but she does hit the kitchen whenever she is in the mood.

11 AM: Shweta and her family are vegetarians. Raja, however, must have eggs for break fast. Since there isn't any today, he is kicking up a fuss. Shweta has to play vamp and force him to eat dosas and toast. Both of them rush to clarify that normally, the scene is antipolar to this one. "It's Raja who forces me to eat breakfast, which I usually try to skip," she says.

11:30 AM: Let's face it. Shweta and Raja have frenetically busy schedules. But they do try to spend quality time together. Raja believes in celebrating life. "Raja's favourite line is: 'Champagne lao'," she laughs. "For him, every happy occasion has to be celebrated with great food, great booze. It's a typical Jat trait, isn't?"

Shweta's beauty formulae:

• Oiling her hair before every wash is a must

• She swears by the L'Oreal conditioner

• Always uses baby oil to wipe off the make-up

• She eats only the right kinds of food, and never overeats

• Pampers herself with regular massages
erna...aka shweta tiwari

nice cute article sukhi! ladies, learn from the beauty queen shweta how to take care of urselves! man...I'm inspired to use L'oreal now..er maybe not..but I'm a veggie too grrt! man..how do this superactress & supermom multitask between home & career..phew!!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna malik

Originally posted by rickwean

umm.. amna was saying which dance wf hers was best..I think she was ethereal in the kisna hai video..just watch that grace! how do I say it without sounding stupid..feminine! kajra re was naughty &.. ultra rocking! made ppl sit up & take notice! some even said she was better than aishwarya!! julu, vas, why dont u guys update us on whats happening with her scenes in the uk now?any of her fav scenes u have liked so far , not the current mother india scenario?.. I havent watched those eps properly :(..

Yaar but did u notice the cheer for her on her both performances?She is a complete entrtainer and show stealer

Yaa!! I heard the loud cheers! man, my sis sitting nearby said the crowds gone frenzy & mad with excitement..no other tv star evoked so much thunderous applause when they came on stage to perform!! She is certaily a show stealer for sure man Approve Thumbs Up
& ya... common shweta/prerna banner/siggy for us fans make it soon!!
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

50 pages!! Keep it up guys!!

Clap Clap
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
thnks u!

guys, special treat to celebrate our half century Clap

Shweta SPA 2k6 Red carpet..look at the childlike exuberance Embarrassed LOL !

http://www.zippyvideos.com/4360353304830376/prerna_cutefunny 1/
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the video

loves ur comments in ur siggy ricky

Go to top