Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 48)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Na, no one can play Prerna as well as Shweta, in fact, the day she gets replaced is the day I stop watching KZK altogether...adha to chod hi diya hai, us din poori tarha se chodna padega!!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

yaar Rick, I wish I could, but even though Bajaj and Prerna have just gotten married, we still have to sit through entire episodes of Anu-moping, why so much screen space is devoted to him, esp. in this current track (PRB marriage), I'll never know...

But I did like the last ep we saw, which was when Prerna wanted Bajaj to come pick her up from her mother's after the rasam-ritual thing. (Although, here's another thing, why did she go to Basu house? Her own mother was practically a spectator at her daughter's wedding! Dead ) When Bajaj told her he had to go to Panchmeshwar, she got all pouty and said to Anu that she wouldn't go back to the Bajaj house until Rishabh came to collect her. And then when they found out that there was a storm in Panchmeshwar, the terror on her face was so evident...it was soo cute, as we (the audience) knew that nothing would happen to Rishabh, but Prerna's helplessness and the idea that she may lose him after only one day of marriage was so great.

The other complaint I have though is that when she found out that Rishabh was okay (when Tushar came to that Sardar-ji's house), they didn't show any scenes of PRB reunion, just cut to "One Week Later", and Anu's moping. Sorry to go on about it, but that really grated at me...ok, I'll stop.

I also liked the little scenes, when Madhvi was daydreaming about PRB's suhaag raat! I wish that scene had happened, but no worries, we've got Bajaj's birthday to look forward too!!

I soo agree with you yaar Vas! Shweta was really good in those scenes and they way Prerna was worried to the hilt due to Rishabh's sudden depature to Panchameshwar, the bad weather, they not being able to contact him- it was all just cho chweeeet!

And yeah- that was extremely stupid mann!! They ought to have shown a nice tight hug ATLEAST;))))
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
And to you Rick,
I think Shweta is just too much etched in everybody's mind like Prerna. I cannot think of anybody else playing Prerna- she fits the role to the T.
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishamirza2

Thanks namita!! Toffee was really very tasty ;-)
shweta told all this in her interview in pkp:-)
n as u know i cant afford to miss ne interview of shweta ji
Oye amoo phir se wohi cheez, kaha na ke both of us are Huge fans of darling shweta!
yaar i want those vdos:-( kahien se arrange karo na! plz
when will this track of mukti RAPE will end?? how long will prerna suffer???
yaar i think ekta shuld put a full stop to this crappy track!!!!

Kya yaar fanz to hum dono hain per answer pehle miane diya tha,tumne to copy kiya thaTongue

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by amna malik

here r some siggies of shweta i made

amna

You the best siggymaker around amna! coooll!!! can I use them? else make one for me too !!

ofcourse u can use them yaar,yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai.And i'll make one for u wid ur name on itSmile

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishamirza2

Thanks aot sweetie!
dono vdos avtaar ki bhi or siggy ki bhi:-)

Kaun se vids misha? I cant see ny videos? arre amna, plz host the pics on some other image host like imageshack,imagebucket etc man, putfile hates me :((

na na i haven't posted any pic,misha was saying to post the vdo of my siggy,previous siggy

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged

umm.. amna was saying which dance wf hers was best..I think she was ethereal in the kisna hai video..just watch that grace! how do I say it without sounding stupid..feminine!
kajra re was naughty &.. ultra rocking! made ppl sit up & take notice! some even said she was better than aishwarya!!

julu, vas, why dont u guys update us on whats happening with her scenes in the uk now?any of her fav scenes u have liked so far , not the current mother india scenario?.. I havent watched those eps properly :(..

Yaar but did u notice the cheer for her on her both performances?She is a complete entrtainer and show stealer

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged

what do u guys think.. is shweta irreplaceable in ur minds as prerna? u mentally assciate her with the char prerna only or any other actress can fill her shoes?..will u continue watching if perchance she's replaced 2morrow?

NEVER,NOBODY CAN TAKE SHWETA'S PLACE AS PRERNA.

Go to top