Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 47)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

this is especially4u rick the article on shweta bieng3rd nos,god only knows how did mandira made to this
LOL LOL After Hours conducted a poll to find out who the hottest properties on television are. When it comes to the hunks, another set of Khans are ruling Tellywood — with three of them making it to the top four — Iqbal Khan, Cezzane Khan and Eijaz Khan.

The only exception is Rajeev Khandelwal, who is placed at number two. Among the females, Sangita Ghosh scored an upset victory over Mandira Bedi and Rakshanda Khan to be voted the hottest babe on TV. Aamna Shariff was a distant nine!

Iqbal Khan tops our poll as the hottest hunk on TV.

Claim to fame: Angad in 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai' on Sony. He has recently made an entry in 'Kkavyanjali' on Star Plus.

Sex appeal: His eyes.

Fan speak: "He looks like a Bollywood star. He's just awesome," says 18-year-old Ramya Iyer.

Eligible bachelor: Unfortunately, no! He admits that he is quite serious about his girlfriend Sneha Chaabra and will be tying the knot soon.

Confessions: "It's a great feeling to know that people like you. But I don't consider myself good-looking. I don't think I make heads turn when I enter a room," says Iqbal Khan.

Co-star speak: "The on-screen chemistry between us is great because both of us have put in a lot of hard work," says Neha Bamb.

Sangita Ghosh beat Rakshanda Khan, Mandira Bedi and Aamna Sharif to emerge as TV's hottest babe.

Claim to fame: She plays the lead in 'Rabba Ishq Na Hove'. She became popular with her character as Pammi in 'Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand'. She has also hosted 'Nach Baliye' with Shabbir Ahluwalia.

Sex appeal: Her oomph factor.

Fan Speak: "She's got an amazing figure," says 24-year-old Preeti Vaswani.

Eligible spinster: She's enjoying her single status right now and is not ready for a relationship.

Confessions: "If people feel I am the hottest babe, it makes me feel really cool!" says Sangita Ghosh.

Co-star speak: "I think's she's hot. She's been reigning TV for quite some time now. I feel she's the most comfortable and beautiful co-star to work with," says Nikhil Arya.

The Top 10 list Male
Iqbal Khan 23.05%
Rajeev Khandelwal 15.05%
Cezzane Khan 10.6%
Eijaz Khan 10.05%
Hiten Tejwani 7.05%
Apoorva Agnihotri 6.05%
Rohit Roy 5.15%
Akassh Deep Saigal 4.45%

Female:
Sangita Ghosh 20.55%
Mandira Bedi 16.1%
Shweta Tiwari 7.9%
Gauri Pradhan 6.7%
Urvashi Dholakia 6.55%
Tasneem Sheikh 6.15%
Aamna Shariff 5.8%
Neha Bamb 4.15%

list LOL

ummm...I can figure out the obsession with noodle straps & cricket if u guys are getting my drift, why ms bedi is there in the list..man, she's too..overrated. & sangeeta ghoshDead, lets talk less of her..rather we avoid talking of her the better for usCry

shweta is the only beauty with brains there, that sensous adaa without shedding clothes & becoming too much in your face, that mysterious aura drives me crazy..ahem.. control. man I'm becoming a wordwizard tooLOL, a crap wordwizard that is

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
yaar ive been trying to butr every time i try to load the episode in movie maker it crashes Ouch
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged
try again 4 me, julu! I want to see that dhisum dhisum scene! then my collection of her beating up ppl vids wil be complete Big smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
umm.. amna was saying which dance wf hers was best..I think she was ethereal in the kisna hai video..just watch that grace! how do I say it without sounding stupid..feminine!
kajra re was naughty &.. ultra rocking! made ppl sit up & take notice! some even said she was better than aishwarya!!

julu, vas, why dont u guys update us on whats happening with her scenes in the uk now?any of her fav scenes u have liked so far , not the current mother india scenario?.. I havent watched those eps properly :(..

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged

what do u guys think.. is shweta irreplaceable in ur minds as prerna? u mentally assciate her with the char prerna only or any other actress can fill her shoes?..will u continue watching if perchance she's replaced 2morrow?
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
In our country She got married to Anu..She is happy and enough love scenes with him. Anupre bed room scenes too. Am happy too. Clap
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yaar Rick, I wish I could, but even though Bajaj and Prerna have just gotten married, we still have to sit through entire episodes of Anu-moping, why so much screen space is devoted to him, esp. in this current track (PRB marriage), I'll never know...

But I did like the last ep we saw, which was when Prerna wanted Bajaj to come pick her up from her mother's after the rasam-ritual thing. (Although, here's another thing, why did she go to Basu house? Her own mother was practically a spectator at her daughter's wedding! Dead ) When Bajaj told her he had to go to Panchmeshwar, she got all pouty and said to Anu that she wouldn't go back to the Bajaj house until Rishabh came to collect her. And then when they found out that there was a storm in Panchmeshwar, the terror on her face was so evident...it was soo cute, as we (the audience) knew that nothing would happen to Rishabh, but Prerna's helplessness and the idea that she may lose him after only one day of marriage was so great.

The other complaint I have though is that when she found out that Rishabh was okay (when Tushar came to that Sardar-ji's house), they didn't show any scenes of PRB reunion, just cut to "One Week Later", and Anu's moping. Sorry to go on about it, but that really grated at me...ok, I'll stop.

I also liked the little scenes, when Madhvi was daydreaming about PRB's suhaag raat! I wish that scene had happened, but no worries, we've got Bajaj's birthday to look forward too!!
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickwean

what do u guys think.. is shweta irreplaceable in ur minds as prerna? u mentally assciate her with the char prerna only or any other actress can fill her shoes?..will u continue watching if perchance she's replaced 2morrow?

No more innocent Prer is there, Now  a fighter  is there.......... I love former charater  as a lover. Now position  ...........  too much for her......

Go to top