Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 31)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged
it's a guilty pleasure to watch her have a go, ria Embarrassed
julu, call me ricky,rick, ricky boy, anything goes LOL I don't mind friends calling me anything hehe!

shes deadly! that sewer scum sharad got the slappathon treatment too! she's brutal man, all that dhoom dhaam! that was definitely a shocker man! but I dunno why..I njoyed it LOL Tongue !

and thakshi, no bad blood between us man, peace as they say! cheers!

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
ooohh i think ill upload the sharad one as well hehe i just love it when she beats peeople up it looks so funny the face she makes and the way she acts yaar
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
yeah go ahead! I luv her facial expressions too during those scenes!

pehle she used to give only one slap at a time to poor onurag..now she's gone on a wwf fighting spree sparing none..mother india! yo LOL !
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Mother India ki jai ho!!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
that reminds me...don't you guys think this current track is sort of similar to the movie Lajja? I was watching it last night and the thought came into my head. Not similar in the sense of storyline, but sentiment. see Sharad is such a misogynist--i didn't think it was possible to find one in today's day and age...and prerna seems to be the one who wants womankind to free themselves from such oppression--she even organised the women's mukti-morcha in order to get sawant to write her report. what do you think?
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yaar there are so many people who are peeved abut the hug she gave to Manoj on the SPA people are saying lyk oh i though she dont lyk giving people hugs and things lyk that

and calling anu a dog to the extent that people are saying they h8 her now

i for one dont really care wot she does as long as she carries on acting the way she is and improving her acting i will always be a fan of her

wot say?
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:16am | IP Logged
why does it matter that she gave him a hug? is it a crime? he plays her son, for crying out loud, of course she's happy that he won the award....and it was a formal function...its not like she was hugging him every minute of every day...maybe she doesn't like to be hugged when she's at work, but this was an event apt for such displays of hugging LOL i can't believe people actually make issues about this sort of thing...there are more important things to talk about than someone's "huggometer" status LOL
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yeah ur rite vasu in that sense yaar i really hope that this dont cause too much aggro bwtn bajaj and prerna though i love their jodi and i dont want them to break up over this stupid rape.    when will this track end ekta yaar dont no when to finsih things she always drags and this realy gets on my nerves honeslty the rape track didnt have to last this long, howeva i must say that prerna has given some of her most wonderful performances in the course of this rape track yaar when she found out the truth abut sharad the way she was crying and talking to herself i though for a sec she has turned looney

Go to top