Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 307)

)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Fresh nice article related 2 shweta Embarrassed

Small screen actors bond over makeup rooms, vans

While starry tantrums have always made news, few people are aware that many small screen actors actually bond with each other over their makeup vans and rooms. Some time back, actress Soha Ali Khan had to vacate her makeup room for co-star Shahid Kapur while they were shooting together for a film. But, this has not been the case with most TV stars.

Actress Sai Deodhar who recently shot for Kasauti Zindagi Kay, which is her first serial with Balaji Telefilms, said, "I really don't have any problems with sharing the makeup rooms with any of my colleagues nor do I throw any tantrums. I have also seen the lead stars share the makeup rooms without any qualms."

She adds, "While Balaji looks after its stars well, there have been times when small budgets films can't afford the cost of makeup rooms and we've got to make do with vans." Television artistes like Ronit Roy who plays Mr Bajaj in Kasauti... shares the makeup room with Cezanne Khan who plays Anurag Basu in the serial and his biggest competitor in the plot of the serial. Ram Kapoor who made a comeback with the show Kasamh Se for Zee TV says, "I don't have any problems with sharing the same makeup room. It really doesn't matter with whom I share it. It increases the camaraderie too in a way."

Tina Parakh who stars in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kasauti Zindagi Kay shares her experience saying, "In Kahani.... generally a group of people sit together and everyone does their makeup. It's like a group activity. When I am shooting for Kasauti, I generally share the room with Shweta Tiwari."

Mrinal Deshraj who plays Shipra Arora in Kahiin To Hoga has a different say on sharing the make room. She says, "Balaji has been the best production house I have ever worked for. It looks after the comforts of the stars and gives them the best facilities. Since Balaji has its own studios, so the porduction house makes it a point to provide us with airconditioned makeup vans where we can even take a nap. We have been sharing the rooms with colleagues and yet the experience is that of comfort, not competition or ego hassles."

In Kahani.... generally a group of people sit together and everyone does their makeup. It's like a group activity. When I am shooting for Kasauti..., I generally share the room with Shweta Tiwari -- Tina Parakh, actress

Television stars who share makeup rooms
* Actress Tina Parakh shares the room with Moonmoon
* Actor Cezanne Khan shares the room with actor Ronit Roy and actress Shubha Verma
* Actress Sai Deodhar shares the Moonmoon
* Actress Shweta Tiwari shares the room with Tina Parakh

)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Shweta sharez room with tat tina Ermm ...nywayz

sum capz from her pakistani serial called dost for nini by rick he said 'hez sorry 4 not uploadin them earlier but otha r also lazy asses not to fulfil her request!! thankz 4 pic 2 mishamirza'?!

who r they prernafreak & misha why they r not postin here?n wat am I messengerboi? why dont u cum online here n rite urself rick Angry ?jkg rick jkg if ya read thizLOL ! can sum1 upload sum more caps from tat serial or describe her role n story ending etc Im curious!

Edited by )))) - 28 July 2006 at 8:45pm
)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ))))

Shweta sharez room with tat tina Ermm ...nywayz

sum capz from her pakistani serial called dost for nini by rick he said 'hez sorry 4 not uploadin them earlier but otha r also lazy asses not to fulfil her request!! thankz 4 pic 2 mishamirza'?!

who r they prernafreak & misha why they r not postin here?n wat am I messengerboi? why dont u cum online here n rite urself rick Angry ?jkg rick jkg if ya read thizLOL ! can sum1 upload sum more caps from tat serial or describe her role n story ending etc Im curious!

hey i am here
yaar i was bz wid my papers
2day i had a test of anatomy!! my paper went great
whts happening in kzk these days????
where is prerna? is she still in jail!!!
mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ))))

Fresh nice article related 2 shweta Embarrassed

Small screen actors bond over makeup rooms, vans

While starry tantrums have always made news, few people are aware that many small screen actors actually bond with each other over their makeup vans and rooms. Some time back, actress Soha Ali Khan had to vacate her makeup room for co-star Shahid Kapur while they were shooting together for a film. But, this has not been the case with most TV stars.

Actress Sai Deodhar who recently shot for Kasauti Zindagi Kay, which is her first serial with Balaji Telefilms, said, "I really don't have any problems with sharing the makeup rooms with any of my colleagues nor do I throw any tantrums. I have also seen the lead stars share the makeup rooms without any qualms."

She adds, "While Balaji looks after its stars well, there have been times when small budgets films can't afford the cost of makeup rooms and we've got to make do with vans." Television artistes like Ronit Roy who plays Mr Bajaj in Kasauti... shares the makeup room with Cezanne Khan who plays Anurag Basu in the serial and his biggest competitor in the plot of the serial. Ram Kapoor who made a comeback with the show Kasamh Se for Zee TV says, "I don't have any problems with sharing the same makeup room. It really doesn't matter with whom I share it. It increases the camaraderie too in a way."

Tina Parakh who stars in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kasauti Zindagi Kay shares her experience saying, "In Kahani.... generally a group of people sit together and everyone does their makeup. It's like a group activity. When I am shooting for Kasauti, I generally share the room with Shweta Tiwari."

Mrinal Deshraj who plays Shipra Arora in Kahiin To Hoga has a different say on sharing the make room. She says, "Balaji has been the best production house I have ever worked for. It looks after the comforts of the stars and gives them the best facilities. Since Balaji has its own studios, so the porduction house makes it a point to provide us with airconditioned makeup vans where we can even take a nap. We have been sharing the rooms with colleagues and yet the experience is that of comfort, not competition or ego hassles."

In Kahani.... generally a group of people sit together and everyone does their makeup. It's like a group activity. When I am shooting for Kasauti..., I generally share the room with Shweta Tiwari -- Tina Parakh, actress

Television stars who share makeup rooms
* Actress Tina Parakh shares the room with Moonmoon
* Actor Cezanne Khan shares the room with actor Ronit Roy and actress Shubha Verma
* Actress Sai Deodhar shares the Moonmoon
* Actress Shweta Tiwari shares the room with Tina Parakh

THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE YAAR!!
LUCKY HRL TINACry
WESY I like tuna tooWink
BajajPrerna_Luv Groupbie
BajajPrerna_Luv
BajajPrerna_Luv

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Lucky girl na, wish we shared a room with shweta instead of tuna LOL
misha priya here, you have more of those dost caps? please do upload them here yaar and tell us the story and her role in it! How did it end?
Prerna was in jail misha but she's out on bail for the time being. It is certain she will leave her family for five years leap as mentioned in the article Cry But I'm luving the current track, she is featured too much instead of the genx and even after the track focus will be more on her, yay!

raks you did shake up this place as you promised me in your pm, hope the others here keep up the tempo Clap ! Thanks for the nice article and the tons of pics and avis! I'm stealing them Wink LOL LOL
I'm at work here and I'm loggin into IF yaar LOLcrazy!   LOL Keep it rocking like this prernatics!
BajajPrerna_Luv Groupbie
BajajPrerna_Luv
BajajPrerna_Luv

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
She's pretty isn't she sukhi! yes she was looking really luvly today!

I'm copying this idea from you cool innovative bajajians, shweta momemt of the day LOL as shweta has different sections of fans, there might be varying smtds LOL
for me
27th july- Her beautiful proclamation of luv for her hubby, all her gestures of love Embarrassed her eyes are so hauntingly beautiful and so expressive!
28th july yesterday- her solo scene at prem1's graveyard
and her determination as a mother to have implicit faith in prem this time round!
)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna malik

Originally posted by BajajPrerna_Luv

She always makes me go weak in the knees yaar Embarrassed strange LOL kaas mein ladka hoti LOL LOL

This is my line

u 2 r unique masterpiece LOL LOL
go drool ovah ur bajaja n ur anurag respectivly n leave prena alone 4 me LOL

Go to top