Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 287)

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
hi thanku ,for giving me a wonderful name ,riki(lazy namzy) LOL LOL Angry and tahnku aman too LOL LOL Angry
anyways guys i m tooooooooo depressed on the prospect ,of knowing that bp will seprate,i cant bear it,so guys i m really thinking of quitting watching this serial ,kzk,and u will see very less of me ,now on net,i just ,dont have the heart,of seeing topics,on them ,bieng seprate,i cant bear it Cry Cry

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 12:32am | IP Logged
oh ya lazy namzy,ur bp wil seperate Big smile Evil Smile .ur b seperated my ap and now some d will sepearate ur bp. Tongue
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ok, some or the other way Prerna lived near Anu all the time. Even to slap .yes to fight even.Thats why I always use to tell they r not seperated yet.   But for 5 years away from him is deadly offence.
                Some of fans r in pain bec of it .Am really sorry for them. Bec we felt the same fate before. Some r silent. Yes B seperated   AP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Amuna-ji, I am here - just not too regularly...I am sick of poor Prerna always being under the line of fire - what has she done to deserve so much hatred from the likes of Debo, Aparna and monkey boy? I never do get the logic of these caricature villains: first they screw things up for themselves and then blame it on the female lead who stopped them. How is it Prerna's fault that Sharad is a rapist?? Dead

Phew - enough of the steaming ears....on to another topic. The idea of a leap sounds good - may bring freshness into the show which has started to lag - but I am majorly pissed at the fact that once again Prerna will be separated from her family. 5 years is a long time and a lot can happen. Also, when she comes back, there is no sign of Anu-Sam OR the Bajaj boys?? That's truly suss and really sad. I don't wanna see Preru crying night and day and fruitlessly searching for her family...
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Ricky - muster up the courage already - I wanna know what your big news regarding Shweta is...
Rishabhprerna Goldie

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
BajajPrerna_Luv Groupbie
BajajPrerna_Luv
BajajPrerna_Luv

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

I'm just upset that Prerna will be away from her family for FIVE whole years!!! A leap of 2 years is bearable, but five is too much! OH well, now that Sharad is out of jail, maybe we'll see Mother India thrash Sharad Shaitan again... Wink

LOL LOL yes I would love to see that swine get thrashed again by Mother India Clap
I'm highly upset too , prerna doesn't deserve this Cry

Originally posted by psawyer

I am majorly pissed at the fact that once again Prerna will be separated from her family. 5 years is a long time and a lot can happen. Also, when she comes back, there is no sign of Anu-Sam OR the Bajaj boys?? That's truly suss and really sad. I don't wanna see Preru crying night and day and fruitlessly searching for her family...

I'm highly shocked and depressed..I don't want to see her crying and suffering..I shall also quit watching if they show Rishabh-Prerna break up Cry ..
Thakshila smith please write about anurag in the ap topic, for 33 long years she was with rishabh not anurag, in physical or mental presence. Don't fight over ap and bp in this place please.

Amna and rick stop teasing namzy, you kids LOL
I'm not excited about this leap they are copying kyunki saas bhi bahu thi storyAngry I hope Rishabh-Prerna reunite after the leap else I'll definitely stop watching this sick serial Angry Angry

Edited by BajajPrerna_Luv - 14 July 2006 at 5:48am
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

Amuna-ji, I am here - just not too regularly...I am sick of poor Prerna always being under the line of fire - what has she done to deserve so much hatred from the likes of Debo, Aparna and monkey boy? I never do get the logic of these caricature villains: first they screw things up for themselves and then blame it on the female lead who stopped them. How is it Prerna's fault that Sharad is a rapist?? Dead

Phew - enough of the steaming ears....on to another topic. The idea of a leap sounds good - may bring freshness into the show which has started to lag - but I am majorly pissed at the fact that once again Prerna will be separated from her family. 5 years is a long time and a lot can happen. Also, when she comes back, there is no sign of Anu-Sam OR the Bajaj boys?? That's truly suss and really sad. I don't wanna see Preru crying night and day and fruitlessly searching for her family...

hello basu begamLOLwht a nice name.Welcome back.Smile

Go to top