Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 282)

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
At least, At last Prerna is back!

Though the whole eppy was a bit depressing and predictable, Choti Maa-Choti Beti scene was too cute and touching! Prerna might be a raging bull with Prem, Debo and co., but when with her Mukti she simply melts. It was too cute the way she called herself her mother.

rizrash Senior Member
rizrash
rizrash

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
yeah !
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
well yeahh...SHE'S BACK!! Foxy mama, mother india that is Embarrassed !

man..thakshi yaar,those were indeed some highly unbearable episodes to watch without her presence I must say...I was wondering what am I doing enduring this mental torture just to catch her glimpse..

well, I couldn't fathom the way she abrubtly just turned up like that today without any action, that kidnapping thingy was one stupid farce man, what are the writers smoking..lots of talented fanfic writers among us here who can churn out better stuff than those ones ekta has on her payroll!!

...anywhoo she was looking somewhat pale and spaced out in her scene with Mr B though as a prb fan I was slightly happy :)..I somehow started thinking is it the evil replacement in her place that you guys were talking of some months back..phew we already have quite a lot of them in the show!might be for once kekta wanted to show continuity by showing her all tired & zoned out due to the kidnapping..still..

man had she given a tight slap to that issh & a solid whacking to yudi/prem/yudi whatever after hearing of their kali kartooten,would have made my day ! aah, off I start wishing foolishly again..

crappy episode continuing in the same vein as yests..I dunno about you fellow prernatics but that issh "aish" wannabe has ruined kzk for me Dead , was a caricature earlier to laugh at but now her presence is just plain obnoxious Angry ...as if mr prem's (please change the name given by your supermom, it certainly doesn't suit you) repetitive pendulumgiri wasn't getting on the nerves recently, oh well the bloke is in deep trouble and serves him right, no pity for him...yeah, neither he is fit to be a bajaj,a basu, nor a sharma..ragamuffin is what he is, bash me if ya want but I don't believe in diplomacy at this stage considering what the jackass has done..

yup..though I agree amidst all this crackophony motherindia's immediate scene with mukti was cute, no heavy bhasanbaazi, but tugging at the heart ..preru..er mother india seems to be back in her elements Clap !

hopefully tomorrow looks like a prerna centric eppy now that she's back from her short break..does it? I've no expectations..knowing kekta and her penchant for dragging till it bores the hell out of you Ouch ...
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Man..talk of crappy bhasans, wrote an entire essay Cry mother india's literally influencing me a lot....grr kick that rambling habit..kick it.. Confused

hmm at rash, what you said,those bongali gaalis some pages back er rants weren't by me, but my whacked up friend horihor aka raj using my account, don't mind him, sorry on his behalf.

Buut as fans, if shweta is happy with the way her role in the show has shaped up, we oughta be happy too,na? Although that female empowerment track was one big unnecessary filler as mentioned in the article(a certain hardcore feminist mother india fan,guess who, will be clenching her teeth now to box me) she just plain rocked the entire track and brought a new dimension to her acting skills, wowed non fans alike I tell you and made new fans Clap Clap ....!

man, I was watching her old videos where she was slightly gawky & garish..and here she has grown tremendously as an actor, there can be no better mother india than her!! still..I confess I loved the pre-leap preru too lotts & this leap making her a mother figure irks me highly at times..oh well, I'm a perenially confused soul..
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I Know this isn't the right platform for expressing this..but still was highly disturbed by today's happenings, not the soap's, the blasts in mumbai. May the innocent souls rest in peace,I sincerely pray for you, you didn't deserve this...certainly not.. and the scum who did these suffer a miserable pathetic fate worse than death if the govt can manage to nab them..

I suck at expressing condolences..but that was my state of mind..

sorry for going offtangent..and being all gloomy....Hope all our IF friends residing in mumbhai are safe and sound..and not that deeply affected by this, come out stronger from this experience as if the recent torrential rains weren't tragic enough. I know it sounds cliched & easy to write these words..but it's overwhelming..I stop here. A silent healtfelt prayer from my end.
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Adity! I missed your witty posts too! And pavanda thanks for welcoming me dude, sorry I always take you for granted!aah..what was that ad..iss cement.. er forum mein jaan hai..lemme soak it in for a while..

adity,maddy had told me of the wiki page that you guys had made on cezz, it's awesomely made, pat yourselves on the back guys!..if you could start somehwhat on shweta too, would be great, don't make me the lone wolf in this case!! Else I might start working on it myself from next week onwards, but you fellow prernatics have to pitch in with the editing too, no excurses!... I've some more papers to go to make me 100% tension free & here I'm lounging around Big smile

..lemme say, I might do a vanishing act from today too until next week unless I get excited over an excellent scene by preru to get tempted into posting here..yeah I know you guys are fed up of these "I'm leaving" mssgs, so am I, but what to do Confused ? you gotta do what you gotta do..er never mind, you know, I tend to ramble Embarrassed ..

I've with me an excellent piece written on shweta by our in-house star writer prernatic shieta san, shwets! Though it's excellently written, I'll add in the trimmed part in the frontpage by next week and the full intro in the wiki..with more r&d..

oh yeah, kudos to our other star graphic designer prernatic my lill sis amuna for the rollicking banner on the frontpage, check it out if you haven't, prernatics, I know by now you all are lazy to the core Wink ! me?..I'm the star comic relief..what an insult Dead

..erm never mind..oh yeah, like my sweet sukhi said, be more active in this section guys, puhleez Ouch !
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Leaving you with snaps from the much talked about new promo doing the rounds, star does make some slick promos f'sure I admit I liked it ..(budhe)onurag ki chauthi shaadi..pardon the school grade slang and don't take out that revolver onufans, mercy not that merci!

Lemme ogle at bootylicious preru(you can keep that pitchfork away shwets, slight chauvinistic drooling is allowed ne Big smile ?) while you guys drool over onu-sampada ka gehra pyaar, it's confirmed now what with the official laal dupatta changing guard & my pendulum preru atlast officially free from onu, yeah yet another pj, now amuna will feel like murdering me Cry !
not good, pissing off a lot of friends while departing doesn't bear well ^^;..gomen! onegai! gomenasai watasi baka Clown !!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Go to top