Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 271)

BajajPrerna_Luv Groupbie
BajajPrerna_Luv
BajajPrerna_Luv

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna malik

so u r a new prernatic.Welcome here Smile I m amna

Thanks for the welcome amna, although it's late LOL
I have already posted thrice or more here LOL
Priya here Smile
Prernatic sounds kewl! Who decided this name?

All mumbai prernatics have this chance of having dinner with shweta tiwari! Read the picture posted by ronitfan Smile Thanks once again for that ronitfan!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hey there Priya,
Are you from Mumbai as well? Why dont you try to meet up with the KZK team someday??:)

A couple of us Ronitians have met Ronit- awww he's adorable:)
BajajPrerna_Luv Groupbie
BajajPrerna_Luv
BajajPrerna_Luv

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
LOL, do you have to bring in ronit in all your discussion ronitfan, naw, he's a real sweetiepie, love him loads!
you are so Lucky to meet him Clap !

unfortunately I'm not from mumbai, but those shwetafans who are shouldn't miss out on this golden opportunity to catch shweta in live action on stage and have a dinner date with her too..sigh, my bad luck. But I've made up my mind to surely visit the kzk sets and definitely meet Ronit and shweta this year!I'm addicted to Bajaj-Prerna!

I haven't openly expressed my views on shweta yet so here I go, bear with me Smile

on shweta, it's slightly embarassing but I'm crazy about her, if I were a boy I might have proposed to her, she's so gorgeous Embarrassed LOL! I feel like she's a such strong rolemodel.A supermodel mom! Just love her bonding with her daughter, so cute! and she still looks so fresh and young!! Her appearance on HeartBeat is a must watch Big smile

and one ultra secret reason for liking her loads is..I somewhat resemble her.. well that's what my friends tell me Confused I'm not being vanity queen here!! That means she has a common face Tongue

The character prerna she plays in the show sometimes irritates me..but I love her acting ..too good and natural!

Her rise to stardom and achieving so much fame and success at such a young age coming from a small town background inspires me, she's a very hardworking professional and dedicated to her job!..

likewise with ronit, I have read lots on his struggling days and how he still has his head on his shoulders after becoming such a super successful tv star. Very humble,affable and friendly with his fans, I love him too! Alas, he's also booked Cry LOL LOL

Shweta has made the pair of Bajaj-Prerna become a hit among audiences too after Anurag-Prerna romantic pair wrapped up and there are very few soaps that have vociferous fans of almost equal measure of two different pairs.That speaks volumes of her talent!
Of course full marks to Ronit too for the hit pair Clap!
Shweta Tiwari is amazingly awesome just as she is bold and beautiful!
gaffaz Goldie
gaffaz
gaffaz

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged
lol LOL yup prerna rocks, shes just down to earth, gorgeous and talented, about bajaj.. hes good looking and has a great personality, it seems. but i luv my cute anurag!
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged
nice 2 have u here bajaj prerna _luv,u post in here more,we wnt fans like this in r thread.coz many like riki.big fans of shweta r nt here to defend her or praise her,so u,gaffaz,and us obviously should make this thread more inyeresting,whats ur name bythe way,do tell us,and if u have sm vids or article on shweta do post in here
and ps:i m also crazy and mad over bp pair,have been watching this prgrm frm day 1 and havent missed since bp got married 4 the 1 st time.4 yrs of watching this heavenly pair LOL LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Namzy, her name is Priya:)
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged

BajajPrerna_Luv Groupbie
BajajPrerna_Luv
BajajPrerna_Luv

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Wow!
That's sooo sweet of you, ronitfan! what's your name? feels odd to write ronitfan all the time LOL

shweta really looks like a poised supermodel there, in my eyes she is!nice pictures Smile ! I like them!

@nuts4kzk- hey thanks Smile , I'll try to be a regular here though I have a hectic schedule but I seem to be getting used to this place LOL but other shweta fans also need to come forward too..
I'll try to post whatever videos and articles I come across on her when I can Smile

Go to top