Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 252)

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amna malik

Kabhi mere mind ko bhi koi gr8 kehde.bachi khush ho jayegi Cry

Arey amna di... apki mind tho ek un mol cheez hai!  You are like the queen of anuragians tho phir dukhi ho kyun ja rahen hai?

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Queen of prernatics bhi kehdo. Smile Waisay y r u calling me di?Main aapse bari hun kya?
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Hey guyz yesterday i saw promo of khichdi and shweta is coming in it.I was actually watching kzk and in the adds,this promo came.I was doing something at tht time so my concentration was not on the television,main apne kaam main magan thi and suddenely i heard "Prerna aa rahi hai,prerna a rahi hai" "Prerna aa gayi".And i was like,ayein!Prerna kahaan aa gayi.And then i moved my khopri up,and maine dekha shweta in khichdi.She was looking sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute like a choti bachi.She was a nautanki at tht time na,so woh nautanki prerna ayi thi,mother india nahin.Everyone in khichdi watches star plus especcially jayashree.So shweta came there.Everyone was calling her prerna prerna.Shweta said "main prerna nahin hun,shweta tiwari hun".Jayashree "nahin tum prerna ho".Shweta "Shweta hun".Jayashree "Prerna ho".Shweta "Shweta".Jayashree "Prerna".Shweta "ok theek hia main prerna hun".Loved the way she said this,very cutely and sweetly.Bus amine itna hi dekha ok.Now i can't wait for the weekends to come.For a change mujhe nautanki prerna dekhne ko miilegi.Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee

amna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

rizrash Senior Member
rizrash
rizrash

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Wow...Thanks Amna..btw at what time Khicdi comes on star plus...i've never watched that show... Confused
mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i m dieng to see MY PRERNA in KICHDI:-)
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i guess there will be lots of rona dhona from rperens side in todays episode
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amna malik

Hey guyz yesterday i saw promo of khichdi and shweta is coming in it.I was actually watching kzk and in the adds,this promo came.I was doing something at tht time so my concentration was not on the television,main apne kaam main magan thi and suddenely i heard "Prerna aa rahi hai,prerna a rahi hai" "Prerna aa gayi".And i was like,ayein!Prerna kahaan aa gayi.And then i moved my khopri up,and maine dekha shweta in khichdi.She was looking sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute like a choti bachi.She was a nautanki at tht time na,so woh nautanki prerna ayi thi,mother india nahin.Everyone in khichdi watches star plus especcially jayashree.So shweta came there.Everyone was calling her prerna prerna.Shweta said "main prerna nahin hun,shweta tiwari hun".Jayashree "nahin tum prerna ho".Shweta "Shweta hun".Jayashree "Prerna ho".Shweta "Shweta".Jayashree "Prerna".Shweta "ok theek hia main prerna hun".Loved the way she said this,very cutely and sweetly.Bus amine itna hi dekha ok.Now i can't wait for the weekends to come.For a change mujhe nautanki prerna dekhne ko miilegi.Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee

amna
hey amna i knew ,abt this ,and has been watching stupid kids channel coz of this

guys it cms mon-fri 8pm ist on pogo channel

enjoy

and sm1 record it,it ws mind blowing ,i sw 1 st time it came on tv

she kept on saying call em shweta and not prerna

Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thankz!!

Go to top