Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 238)

)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged

amna thnkx 4 video, plz update in first page else it be lost Cry amna sharif didnt come in function, nly shweta Embarrassed Embarrassed , sai Dead Dead Dead   and nimo Dead came
thnkx 4 the foto & update rick bro Clap like ur funy style Clapshweta wz lookin realli Heart Heart cute Embarrassed !

nuts4kzk, & thatz not rumour about shweta pregnancy, ask rizrash diretly- he posts here! hiz friend workin in kzk told us all in the yahoo group! I just wrote wat I read Cry

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyy guys a treat for u prenatics,one of teh ronitians went to kzk studio and there she met shweta ,so here is her say on whta she saw-and see she sd shweta is not rude ,or anything as ppl say

seee first i gave my intro to her she said hi to me n shaked hand...... her hands r white ...... wow..!!!then i told her i wanna see ur hair...... then i saw n touched her hairthen i told her she looks very young... n then again i told her that she is young..... then every1 on sets laughed,she also laughed a lot,her smile is beautiful......... lol........then the shootin started....she shouted on every1 but she si very natural then director cracked joke on her..ok then i told her u do lot of masti on sets... then she told yh we enjoy doin masti on sets n specially teasing the kzk director.....seeeeeeee this proves taht she si a very nice person and not what media says abt her

Edited by nuts4kzk - 20 June 2006 at 6:36am
)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

heyyyyyyyyyy guys a treat for u prenatics,one of teh ronitians went to kzk studio and there she met shweta ,so here is her say on whta she saw-and see she sd shweta is not rude ,or anything as ppl say seee first i gave my intro to her she said hi to me n shaked hand...... her hands r white ...... wow..!!!then i told her i wanna see ur hair...... then i saw n touched her hairthen i told her she looks very young... n then again i told her that she is young..... then every1 on sets laughed,she also laughed a lot,her smile is beautiful......... lol........then the shootin started....she shouted on every1 but she si very natural then director cracked joke on her..ok then i told her u do lot of masti on sets... then she told yh we enjoy doin masti on sets n specially teasing the kzk director.....seeeeeeee this proves taht she si a very nice person and not what media says abt her

wow Clap nice post nuts4kzk Clap lucky! prena iz so cute & chulbuli, so funy in rl life too best tv actress n gud girl too Clap ! shez misunderstood by media who hav no otha work than 2 rite dirt on herAngry
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickwean

Bole chudiyaan bole kanganaa.. man, she rockofied or what Clap !

Just couldn't control the self-imposed offline banwaas after that performance by our queen, had to sneak in and share with u gang my bakwaas..er feelings!
and while I'm at it..lemme try my hand at the update-shupdate stuff too henji Big smile !

"Guests start trickling in for the sangeet or sagai(whatever) function of anjali and her new guy...not before some high fi suspense action over some box( that box is the main highlight of the entire 1 hr show..talk of ideas..anyways..)

Who's that lady with the bad puny funny english in the kavya household..she tells amrita singh(dunno what's her char) she's waiting for her old friend prerna, she was the most beautiful girl in the entire college in her time, now she's mother of so many grown ups but she's still so ravishing!..amrita points out if she's really that beautiful, then the lady coming forward must be prerna!

And she makes her entry...tann tann tannn..looking beautifulll(rlly hope ksi ki nazar na lage)with the trademark kzk music!! thnk god, no onu( sowwy onufans! buut no Bajaj either, sooo tonight she's single and ready to mingle so as to say henji!)
funny madam calls out "prerruuu"( man, I loved that!!) , and even prerna seems to be in the old nautanki mood tonight!

kitna moti ho gayi hai!!
moti ma'm says sabko paratha khila khila ke alu paratha ho gayi hoon..and glances up and down prernaji's svelte figure with great interest..preru strikes a pose and says main corn flakes khati hoon..the gigglesthon continue..and by now my jaw is aching from the widddde grin reaching upto my cheeks..wait there's more to come!

ff ff(fast forward for the unknown..) a bizarre dance by nimmo( not interrrested in her overacting).. the sweet moti aunty comes along after the 'superb' dance - prerna aajkal ke bache kitna dance karte hai na? prerna says ya , then the comedienne says- tujhe nahi dil karta dance karna ka,you were the dance queen back then..prerna says- woh tab ki baat thi, makes a lot of nakhrabaazi.. after some cute funny manaofying, she agrees to dance if she gets a partner..auntyji gets her a cute lookalike..name plz?(I like pretty faces, just like ya like hot guys, so no charge against me on this one okiez!)...

man, don't ask me to describe the dance now..luvved it just plain luvved it Heart !!! The song Bole chudiyan from k3g(man, you guys were suggesting shweta for kad's role, I wholeheartedly agreee).....Rockingg!!!! By now my jaw had hit the floor Embarrassed ..

in between sahil baba from ksbkbt joins in as the male partner..with that french goatie, he somehow resembled a poor man's Mr.Bajaj dancing with his prerru.. meh! must be my imagination Confused ..the rest ff fff fff..not worth my interest..dull
gimmicks Dead .."

All in all, made my WEEK LOL !! those who missed it and had to endure debo-nittaa's craptastic dance/tortureDead in kzk instead of her would-be saas's heavenly 'nrutya' Embarrassed in the special hrly programme later on, fellow prernatics I pity ya..MwuhahahahahaEvil Smile   !!!

thanks rick for the wonderful update!!!

does someone has the video please??? only prerna's part !!

)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I saw prena with baby sneha n anurag in mouth freshenr dibba itz availble in big bazaar Smile
Ill scan foto next time I buy it

prena also in bsnl broadband billboard in our city

shez so popular as ad queen as welll as dance queenClap Clap Clap
Rishabhprerna Goldie

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged

heyyyyyyyyyy guys a treat for u prenatics,one of teh ronitians went to kzk studio and there she met shweta ,so here is her say on whta she saw-and see she sd shweta is not rude ,or anything as ppl say

seee first i gave my intro to her she said hi to me n shaked hand...... her hands r white ...... wow..!!!then i told her i wanna see ur hair...... then i saw n touched her hairthen i told her she looks very young... n then again i told her that she is young..... then every1 on sets laughed,she also laughed a lot,her smile is beautiful......... lol........then the shootin started....she shouted on every1 but she si very natural then director cracked joke on her..ok then i told her u do lot of masti on sets... then she told yh we enjoy doin masti on sets n specially teasing the kzk director.....seeeeeeee this proves taht she si a very nice person and not what media says abt her
by the way the joke taht director cracked on shweta ws after they had a mock fite when ,shweta kept on stopping the shoot,to do her make up,and director got pissed,and sd u look the same ,so stop puttin make up,and shweta shouted on him,then director slowly said "CHAIN EK PAL KA NAHI AUR SHWETA KA KO HAL NAHIIII" !!!!!!!!lolz

guys pls replyyyyyyyy

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shweta is so sweet

Go to top