Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 229)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
really ne idea whta the film is about

Kakoo Senior Member
Kakoo
Kakoo

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
helloo every 1 im new in this section i love kzk sereal and i also love shweta(prerna).
mujhey lagta hai k prerna ne kzk ki shobha barhayi hui hai and i love her beautiful eyes Big smile
Kakoo Senior Member
Kakoo
Kakoo

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
kiya shweta new film bana rahi hai wooooooooow
best of luck 2 shweta Big smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Hiya Kakoo! I agree Kzk's USP are it's strong chars..and prerna certainly is ONE char that is the pride of kzk, pride of star plus..oh I have rambled enough on this countless times, you are righto!

and the eyes..ya! Bang on, those eyes are so expressive..!Don't get me started on them now!

Guys, the bhojpuri flick news been's discussed a few pages back in an article posted here, check it out..

sunny, details, proper details if you have any from sbs!!
Last heard shweta n Mr chowdhury were location scouting..mac's explained what bhojpuri films are all about..and why you so confused dear juru juru Confused ..more details on the movie..watch this space for more!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
waahh Cry ..I knew my song idea would fizzle out..you guys are so spoilsports, it's no fun bah.. kisi ne bhi effort nahi ki..what man, and you call yourselves prernatics..!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
On the Ideal roles she can do in hindi films..hmm..

Excellent suggestions of roles for her sukhi, but see..I wouldn't like to see her as paro either..as such lots of devdas references in kzk, anyone seen the spa 2k6 parody jodi song- onu was potrayed as the long suffering devdas..and bajaj-prerna aish karen..er paro didn't exactly 'aish' karein as far as I remember! she's all decked up like a jewellery shop in the OP too like paro aishwarya..but given the chance, she can do it, just would be a repetition Dead ..

mother india nargis role- she had expressed that it is her dream role in one of her interviews if I'm right, (encylcopedia on shweta-namzyji, come forward to correct me if I'm wrong..)I think she's njoying the term mother india a lot given to her,maybe that was added in from shweta's inputs ;)..reliving part of her dream role too!

One role that I agree she can do complete justice to is basanti's!! yak yakkity yak yak..man, I would lovve to see her in that avatar(I can just imagine her in my mind doing that right now!) and she can dance like no one out there too! that bubbliness shweta has which the grave weepy char of prerna has camouflaged would be brought to full justice, she'll be a complete natural I tell youBig smile ! heck, someone just namedrop her to RGB for the sholay remake LOL!!

Hmmm..qurbani , man, shieta san, groovy choice, aap jaisa koi meri..rocking..zeenie baby's role reprisal Embarrassed !er ronit-cezz can be feroze-vinod or vice versa, et their fans decide that :S..

arth and that movie you talked of, naa..as you said achint kaur best suited to these roles..well, not too many strong author backed roles out there in our cinema ..and I would like to see her in a bubbly role for once..my view of course, I think she's also quite fed up of the serious tag and hence doing this comic play shararat for a change..

and the new bhojpuri film, if you know what they are all about, too many thumkas and jhumkas coming your way! hope I'm allowed to watch it! ya mac, I got your rickyda reference u meanie hag/uncle, I tell you by this aug, I'll be legal to watch whatever I want, blehhh Tongue

Cheerio, weekend hibernation once again..here I come! No, don't kick me, I know the exit out Cry ..you can chaton ...chatter putter..going!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Ohh yes, I forgot this fresh article!!

Ekta Kapoor's most recent brainwave involves bringing together the characters from two of her favourite soaps on Star Plus-Kavyanjali and Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki — on June 19. The special episode will feature the entire cast of the two soaps and will also have guest appearances by actors like Shweta Tiwari, Aamna Sharif and Sai Deodhar (Debonita), who play no part in either of the serials.

"We've brought the two soaps together once before," says Ekta Kapoor. "It will be called 'One Episode Two Dramas'. In the first drama Parvati from Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki (KGGK) will discover her husband Om's killer through Kayva (from Kavyanjali). The other drama will have Parvati bringing Anjali (from Kavyanjali) face to face with Kavya's look-alike. It's a very carefully crafted episode."

Sandeep Sikand the creative head of both the soaps is working overtime to ensure this fusion episode goes off without any confusion. "Characters from both Kavyanjali and KGGK have to look as though they know each other and are aware of the problems in one another's life," says Sandeep. "We are working towards merging the two soaps have effortlessly."

She will be coming in the special show..!

Stay tuned fellow prernatics, we might a dance if we are lucky or the mysterious lady might be finally nabbed by mother india.. anyhoo mon looks interesting!
Rishabhprerna Goldie

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top