Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 227)

meanmac Senior Member
meanmac
meanmac

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rizrash

Hmm...Intresting News abt that film...But why Bhojpuria Film...can't she make a traditional hindi film..Anyways i am ready to see her in any face... Embarrassed ...But would love a Hindi one !!...btw she is not a bhojpuri..is she..

Like I said, Bhojpuri films are easy investment fast track movies made for the less literate hindi cowbelt. She has burnt her fingers with big bad bollywood, not interested anymore I think.
She's from UP.

And anytime amna Smile .

meanmac Senior Member
meanmac
meanmac

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
What's so shocking and disgusting about that.It's her choice what she does and wears. Whether the intention is to titillate or be comfortable with her body leave it to her, this is not the place for such crude comments on someone so personally.

Even I got shocked early on when she made those bold statements on sex in that gossip show but I have come to accept her as she is.

Nothing shocking about your posts either, they have always been like that. Keep it up and I'll complain to the mods about a ban.
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks mac... some of us Shweta Tiwari fans do not like the crude, vulgar and tasteless comments made about her. This is a clean forum so talking about her bust here is entirely out of place, inappropriate and insensitive.
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Sigh....sigh sigh sigh.this isn't the way I wanted the sticky to head..why aren't the moderators deleting those damn lewd messages!!!
man, I keep asking manasi sis to post at times in this thread,she can keep a better eye that way, nopes fell on deaf ears..sukhiji..well, I know she has some probs..pujaaaa san et tu...AAArggggh Ouch !!!

so far this was unblemished of such stuff, with my occasional harmless gushings of course..mac & shieta san, chill a bit slightly..I know it's in very bad taste,kid's too excited blabbering whatever crap comes to his tiny bhejaa.. you know raging hormones at that age..

I'll talk to him,"laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante borrowing" ishtyle mother india's dialogue else you fellas can get him kicked out for all I care..man, you don't insult Big B Bajaj in here, heck no anti-mssgs against anyone including issh Debo-nittaa and Duddly dorris Dead ..and I don't give lectures of all people..er do I Cry ?!

psst raks, that bust thingy, we'll talk in private,oi Embarrassed ? erm, no, I'm actually going to scold him and make him understand , really!! that was too vulgar.. Angry !

Seriously NOW- Please Stick to the Forum rules here and maintain a decent conduct if you want to be part of us prernatics..this gives all of us here a bad name..you know the saying "one rotten apple spoils the lot"...consider this another normal lecture, if you consider me your bro and fellowfan. Peace man.

what else to say...sigh..yeah, I actually tore quite a few strands of hair after watching yesterday's eppy, and stop calling me rickyda, it's not funny u know mac Angry !! yeah yeah rag the poor guy's condition, everyone disses poor rickyboy Cry ..

Man, kzk is like being on crack..I want to leave it...nothing in it for me anymore to look forward to..yet, that glimmer of hope, just that one good scene of prerna..aaj dekhne ko milega..nahi..oh well..tomorrow then..the cycle goes on..and on.. Cry ..Maybe I might take an oath..get my cablewallah to cut off star plus too like utsav..end of story..The end.

er..was that too long for a ramble Confused ?
)))) Senior Member
))))
))))

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
sorry Cry delete them dont ban meCryBUT I STILL HATE BAJAJA Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Hello to all Prernatics,
Due to popular demand, I have been doing some evident 'cleaning' up in this thread..I hope you all will maintain the decorum here henceforth..

Enjoy:)
Sukhi the mod(??)
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thx for tht sukhi
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
thanka lot sukhi yaar people should just stick to forumm rules that way no one gets hurt

Go to top