Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 225)

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Awesome pics ricky!
Swetta was looking so gorgeous in yesterday episode!
Really enjoyed her bhashan, it was the only saviour of the yesterday episode.
Kudoos to swetta tiwari Clap

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
tenku maddy, Tongue!that cute smile is worth dying for..!!

man, I had to scoot, obligations to fulfil ..seems like I'm the only bozo facing probs with IF's speed here...aarghh..I feel like tearing my hair out Angry

well, prerna is always right..almost like they say! sometimes it(her actions and bhasans) get bugging but I can't bring myself to hate her ever!

Yup, shweta fanatic for life Hug ..I hope! certainly do!
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Prerna and Aryan in town... for Shararat

Ludhiana, June 14: Prerna of Kkasauti Zindagi ki and Aryan of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, —Shweta Tewari and Vinay Jain—will perform a romantic comedy titled Shararat here tonight at the Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan.

The play—a Ludhiana Sanskritik Samagam presentation—has been directed by Naveen Agarwal and as been written and produced by Naveen's wife Prairna.

Till date, the audience has seen these two actors doing serious roles on television. But when I saw them on TV, I felt they had this great comic timing and I wanted to give them a whole new dimension. That was how the play was conceived. Though both are very busy actors, yet they gave me a lot of time and space for rehearsals," said the playwright. Added Naveen Agarwal: "At times we would begin rehearsals at two in the night, but then the hard work and dedication that these two actors have put in is commendable."

The play has already done six shows. Not ready to divulge the storyline, Prairna said: "It is a story of two young people who accidentally meet in a hotel and from here the story progresses."

Talking about their performance, both Vinay and Shweta said: "Theatre gives us the chance to perform something challenging. Each time we come on stage to perform it is an entirely different energy and an entirely different audience. The entire process of getting ready a play is workshop for us, which helps us add new dimensions to our acting skills."

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Aah! dear anishma beat me to the article, never mind hehe! Just wish she brings her play over here..I would watch it everyday!!!

ohh yes, theatre is enriching like she said. certainly a good workshop for actors to showcase their skills..

Any predictions for 2nites eppy? After prerna hears about that lady from sneha(grrr die..just die..) yest,

she might go into detective mode again today or tomorrow..and on mon discover the culprit lady?Read somewhere that on 19th june, prerna finds out the mysterious woman's identity..any guesses?

I'm sure I'm not the only one fed up of this crap kzk right now, oi gang? want to see more of issshh.. Dead ?

Edited by rickwean - 15 June 2006 at 7:01am
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
well rick i'm totally fed up of current stupid track of kasautii!!
there is really no romance in the show!!!
only between tushaar and dorris(a kiss)
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickwean

Tarann Tarann...Coming through, The comeback kid cometh Cool ... ..waaaaa!!!!..a groovylicious treat for the eyes awaits at the entrance Big smile !!! Luuuuv ya amuna Hug , I'll treasure those sweet little treats of my bold n beautiful diva Heart Heart !

yup, some personal issues plaguing rickyboy( man, when will I ever be free.....), add to that kzk is isssh..... Dead nowadays..you fellas can give gimme a whack up the ass for deserting the gang always Ouch ..
but not to worry, we wont let those stupid stuff cloud our sunshine sticky Thumbs Up ! lemme rummage and dig up some nuggets u guys have cooked in the krap kings absence Tongue

My pleasure rikukiSmileand we really missed u

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Buut first a fresh news fresh from the oven man..

Shweta Tiwari turns producer

"The actress who has been busy with her sole TV show Kasauti Zindagi Kay is now looking for professional growth. In fact, Shweta Tiwari had once remarked that she wanted to spread her wings. And finally, she has started her own production house. Shweta s first film as a producer will be (guess what?) a Bhojpuri flick and she will also star in it. At present, Shweta and her hubby Raja Chaudhary are in the process of finalising the locations to shoot the film.Shweta Tiwari turns producerShweta Tiwari turns producer"

Groovy!! a bhojpuri film, hope I can watch it!
p.s. I hate the pic... Cry

Whts a bhojpuri film?

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ANKESH

I am not a regular member of ur forum but I watch KZK regularly & here's my take on B & B Shweta Tiwari Shweta surely deserves an award But every year either Smriti Irani or Mona Singh receives awards 4 Best Actress. Confused Confused Confused Shweta only receives Fav Ma or Patni awards in SPA. Ouch Ouch It's d high time 2 honour dis fabulous actress of Indian television. Clap Clap Clap Hope this year prove to be a lucky  4 Shweta & she wins all awards.

Smile

She will, amen to that. Her performance in the past few months have been nothing sort of stupendous..if she doesn't, its all lobbying and politics man..Shweta is waay more popular(trust me, ppl are crazy about her here!!) and talented than overrated smriti and mona!
Do keep posting here :)

I agree,smriti and mona r overrated actresses.

Go to top