Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 224)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
wonderful pravachan there, for strange reasons IF has crawled to a snails pace..so cant put the exact quotes here..

by my dear vas as usualClap (can't call u dear basu now can I,very inapprop for both of us Cry )..pre as mother india stole the entire show in that single scene, Whats that saying in Hindi..Man!!..talk of being witty, sarcastic..too good..easily the best scene of the week so farClap !

delighted to know the baton was passed on to the right hands Big smile !

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

The following is one of her best dialogues delivered to Sharad after rescuing Mukti from his gang rape attempt on Holi. Here she challenges him to do his best to save himself because, now, he has humiliated, hurt and angered a woman. Now, Prerna the woman and not Sneha's mother is standing before him: now she is after him and she will, like Mother Durga, ultimately destroy him.

Mother India:

BAS! Bas ab aur nahi! Bahut ghinona khel khel liya tune. Bahut cheeki, bahut chillayi Mukti lekin ab – ab aur nahi! Aub Mukti ladegi… insaaf ke liye ladegi, tere khilaaf ladegi! Kyunki ab woh akeli nahi hai. Ab main Mukti ke saath hoon.

Ab Mukti ko insaaf milega. Woh insaaf jo ek aurat ka haq hai! Woh insaaf jiske saath tum jaisi ameer baap ke bigade hue bete khel khelthe hain! Woh insaaf jisko tum jaise ladke jeb main lekar ghoomthe hai! Woh insaaf jisko pane ke liya ladki court ke chakkar laga lagake dham thod deti hain! Woh insaaf jiski umeed mein aam admi ghut ghut ke mar jaata hain lekin tum jaise log kharid the rehte hain! Woh insaaf Mukti ko milega!

Aur agar tum logon mein se koi bhi aage aaya, aur Mukti ko haath lagane ki khoshish ki – tho main tera woh haal karoongi jo is jamane ko sabakhdetha! Main tera woh haal karoongi jise dekh kar koi bhi ladka kisi ladki ke saath ghinoni harkath karne se pehle sow baar sochega! Sharad: (After a long speech about rape cases in India, lack of justice, mockery of her anger, etc...) Teri aawaaz is desh main dhab kar reh jaaye gi! Mother India:

Yehi tho dekhna! Yehi tho dekhna hai ki is desh main bina sabooth ke ek aurat ko insaaf miltha hai ki nahi! Tune teek kaha ki balatkaar ki koi sabooth nahi hota. Phir bhi hum ladeinge!

Aur ja! Bula apni baap ko! Laga apni takat, laga apni saari paise aur bacha sakta hai tho bachale apne aap ko! Ab tak tu ek maa ke samne khada hua tha. Lekin ab -- ab tu ek aurat ke samne khada hua hai. Aur tu ek aurat ko lehenkaar kar bahut badi ghalti ki. Ab tu ja! Tu jo kar sakta hai kar kyunki ab main tujhe nahi chodoongi! Tu apnik hai!

aah,speeds back to normal..strange..

Anyways Man..that was one chilling scene..very disturbing..I felt like changing the channel disgusted with that sharad shyana's antics...suddenly...THE SUPERWOMAN MOTHERINDIA appears and what ensued..a powerpacked performance that rocked the house...man, I got instanto goosebumps!! Clap Clap

Nice update, shieta san Clap Thumbs Up keep them mother india updates coming at ur pace fellow prernatic!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlesh2859

Dear prerna fans

I am writing in the group after long gap-but i have something very interesting to share with you- I am in mumbai since couple of months and prerna/sheta is doing one drama "Shararat" with vinay jain of Jassi -it is romantic thriller- I aw it -3- times- and there was scheme that in each shaw one lucky winner will have dinner with sheta- I was lucky once and had memorable evening/dinner with shweta-again after one month I met her in recent shaw and she was again very warm-she had done totally new role in this drama-and it is treat to watch her in different role-I am desparate to see her pakistani serial "dost" but don't know how to get CD

Reagards to all

kamlesh

Hiya kamlesh! Please do share with us all the details man, all of them! Twice lucky! hoo boy! I share the pain too bro..been dying to watch that drama..but like raks said cd's not available at our place eitherCry
on top of that, she's coming in a bhojpuri flick soon, hope we prernatics can watch her in that atleast!
It's frustating how we are deprived of her performances..

do be a regular here, you are a prernatic, aint you Smile ?
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANKESH

I am not a regular member of ur forum but I watch KZK regularly & here's my take on B & B Shweta Tiwari Shweta surely deserves an award But every year either Smriti Irani or Mona Singh receives awards 4 Best Actress. Confused Confused Confused Shweta only receives Fav Ma or Patni awards in SPA. Ouch Ouch It's d high time 2 honour dis fabulous actress of Indian television. Clap Clap Clap Hope this year prove to be a lucky 4 Shweta & she wins all awards.

Smile

She will, amen to that. Her performance in the past few months have been nothing sort of stupendous..if she doesn't, its all lobbying and politics man..Shweta is waay more popular(trust me, ppl are crazy about her here!!) and talented than overrated smriti and mona!
Do keep posting here :)
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

this riki is actually very funny,anyways guys,did u notic taht r shweta has got a hair cut i mean ,her front forhead hair were cut and man ,she really looks awsome when her front forehead hair r short

I dig ,I dig what you say about the haircut Embarrassed !!
now you dig this Big smile !
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Sigh...Doesn't she look too kawaii for words Embarrassed Embarrassed

jap lesson for the day- kawai=cute...

Agree with mac n maddy(what a combo LOL), she's looking too pretty in those new sarees these days..and would have been rocksome if instead of that issh Dead gal, she had danced!!

Phew..talk of vomiting it all out..that's it folks, curtain call for today..dunno when I'll be online next, got issues to handle, ye moi the problem child Big smile , but dont let the pace slacken..!and let this be not a one man show( erm technically it is)... anyways! Hope we get a bombastic eppy tonite..and I might be back to join u crowd Hug else I'll pop the pill n go to sleep..if it's yet another migraine inducing ep like yests...

Go to top