Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 219)

Rishabhprerna Goldie

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Arre yaar, of course I am not upset by your words LOL ...I do not agree that PM doesn't have great chemistry...I think that they rock the screen when they are together, but again that is my opinion and I respect yours!
Rishabhprerna Goldie

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Serioulsy Ekta is being really unfair to all the old faithfuls who have been watching KZK much MUCH before Prem and Mukti came to the scene..they have all the focus yaar:( That's so not fair..the 3 people who set up the platform really for these youngsters to enjoy so many viewers oggling at them are being GROSSLY neglected:(

What say?! Ouch
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bajaj_prerna

Originally posted by psawyer

Arre yaar, of course I am not upset by your words LOL ...I do not agree that PM doesn't have great chemistry...I think that they rock the screen when they are together, but again that is my opinion and I respect yours!

thanks a lot vasu n let me tell u i too respect u'r views.by the way where is the most active member of this hub i mean rick?

yaar, I have no idea...he seems to have vanished into cyber-space....passing the baton onto the rest of us! Rikuiki-san, we miss you, come back!

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Serioulsy Ekta is being really unfair to all the old faithfuls who have been watching KZK much MUCH before Prem and Mukti came to the scene..they have all the focus yaar:( That's so not fair..the 3 people who set up the platform really for these youngsters to enjoy so many viewers oggling at them are being GROSSLY neglected:(

What say?! Ouch

I don't believe this idea myself but you could say that for three years or so the trio have been given ALL the focus and that is why the baton has been passed onto the youngsters...that is usually the point of a leap...so one could say that the trio have been given their dues and it is time to move on. Again, this is not my personal view, I still think that APB have some dum in them, but neither do I think that keeping sole focus on them after so long would be a good idea, we need freshness and PM provide that...APB are currently living through their children...

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by ronitfan

What say?! Ouch

I don't believe this idea myself but you could say that for three years or so the trio have been given ALL the focus and that is why the baton has been passed onto the youngsters...that is usually the point of a leap...so one could say that the trio have been given their dues and it is time to move on. Again, this is not my personal view, I still think that APB have some dum in them, but neither do I think that keeping sole focus on them after so long would be a good idea, we need freshness and PM provide that...APB are currently living through their children...

Yaar Vasu,

If this is what the people meant when they said that the new generation will take over the show from the original trio, they should have killed off Rishabh, Prerna and Anurag for good and then continued with the story which people would watch with intent..this is just not fair..what is freshness for the PM fans is sheer torture for us APB fans who have been watching magic brew between these characters from the last 3.5 years!

:(((

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged
i guess i know wot ur feeling sukhi man im still waiting for a rockin PB scene since ages i dont like it when their fighting man i like it when their cosying up with each other ahem ahem not that kind but u know wot i mean Embarrassed this ekta is too much first it was rape centric then tushaar centric now debu centric when are we ronit fans gonna get a chance to see some PB action yaar Prerna is giving one all bhashans to everyone and Rishabh is being made to look like the bad guy even though his intentions are gud

Go to top