Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 21)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

i know it was a big hug and for long ,but will u guys give her a break,big deal if she ws hugging yaar ,its her life and anyways hugging one time and hugging every time u go to sets(hey i m not getting ronit or any1 involved.he is not even in my picture of scnens in this matter,i m just talking abt her)its different matter.when u guys gone to to skool,college or office ,everyday,do u hug every day,obviously not,its so absurd,but when u go to parties ,ppl tend to hug ,and u dont mind doing it so occasionaly,
so give her a break coz hugging every1 every day its quite absurd and irritating
i dont know if u ppl have actually come across in ur real life,but i have seen,its quite common,with ppl u know and ppl u dont know , trying to hug u all the time

Totally agree with namzy.I'm saying this without involving ronit here too.. If she feels uncomfortable with hugging or getting close to someone all the time under normal circumstances, it's her choice, if she feels uncomfortable..let her be..performing intimate scenes onscreen & getting too friendly offscreen are diff.She likes to keep to herself & that's not a big crime, not every1 is an extrovert.. when romantic scenes onscreen are needed, she does them full justice with her costars & that's enough for fans isn't it?

but the case is different at social functions & high profile parties like these where u have to flash ur prety teeth all the time, it's pretty normal to hug as a way of social custom..

I've also met ppl who leap to hug you, it's damn irritating.. I've even had my cheeks pinched & pulled..but that's a diff case altogether man LOL

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

i ws very upset when she dint turn up to take the award,but later saw her so ws happy,she ws looking gorgeous and i really liked the way they describer best patni thing abt her(keeps bajaj in controll)it ws funny (no offence to ronitians)u knw how much i like bajaj)also the way she gave awards,she ws cut and i ws so upset,why the hell she dint gt best jodi award,its just above my head

I was tremendously upset too namzy :(, would have loved to see her accept the awrd herself... thought what happened, she had come in the function na? then afterwards saw her during parvati's speech, maybe she arrived late..
she was really funny & cute in those instances you mentioned! well, she's always expressive & keeps smiling a lot offscreen of what little I have seen of her!love that!

she was teased a lot by manoj & the others when that patni skit of hers was shown,that was so cute LOL & I felt like she was looking in ronit's direction somehow to see his reaction!

It was hilarious when that short jodi skit was shown , bajaj-prerna aish karein, bechara onurag aahen bharen..& she was blushing or rather trying to cover her face out of embarassment LOL all in all, this yr's spa wouldn't have been that boring had she performed too!

she's the main star attraction & pride of starplus & anyone who watched kajra re at the ITA know how many cheers & support she got when she got on stage!!

Edited by rickwean - 03 April 2006 at 2:49pm
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

All her romantic scenes with her co-stars are my fav,she's a subtle powerhouse in that dept. Embarrassed

seriously tho if we are talking acting, yeah, that confession scene when the lights went out & onurag was standing infront..she mistook him for bajaj & just poured her heart out! that was a lengthy scene & I really loved her expressions!

the recent postleap ones where she's so helpless & breaks down..man, I really really felt depressed within & empathised with her...

she was so raw when she had arrived on the serial, but having seen her acting skills evolve over this period of time & display those entire range of emotions, feel proud to be her fan!

saawant ki toh aaj trap shut! loved the way she gave it back to him! this not so over the top cool tit for tat act I like! like the way she gave it to aprana-yudi then & today's episode! Kudos shweta, great acting Clap
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
ricky yaar were u able to find the scene u know the raghuveera one?
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
no julu, not yet :( .. I'll be just satisfied with the version I have..but she rocked in that video didn't she?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
yup she sure did shweta sure can dance yaar
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Yup! She was planning on becoming a dancer first,she's trained in it Embarrassed

it was by luck she got discovered while doing theatre & entered tv..

else we would never have seen this talented lady on our screens!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey you know what Rick? When Shweta was going to dance with Zayed Khan at the Star Screen awards, she'd given a byte to the press that she is not a good dancer and she has taken loads of efforts to make the dance a success;)))

Go to top