The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 21

Posted: 18 years ago
there u guys go the bajaj prerna anniversary dance

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9055553414713016/prerna_bajaj_dan ce/
Originally posted by ronitfan

Petting her daughter

Shweta Tiwari may have rather cattily called someone a dog in Kandy Floss recently, but she doesn't nurture ill feelings for man's best friend. In fact, she has two tykes at home — Pixie and Sweetu — whom she dotes on bigtime. But these dogs are not for her own love of pets, but her little daughter who very fond of pets. Is it a wonder that none of the dogs are named after the certain co-star she was referring to? She wouldn't like to hear or call out his name all the time now, would she?

lols .r you joking.......... There r many variety  of dogs   you can   refer. Dogs r always pets..........They r not  best   friends......... I have heard that dogs r  the reborne of very proud ppl.  And  May be her best pet, that co-star. Do not joke okay. I heard that one girl has killed her BF.  After some time that boy has  reborne as a dog and  always running with her. Its not a joke.She will get punished ..........for her story..........
wow where did ya hear that abut the reborn dog thing
Its famous story. Bec Dogs r proud and always bark.........All r very scared of him. everyone has to obey him . Some dogs have better quality than humans.
The other story is true......
U said they had kissed in that video...but icouldnt find a kiss in that annivarsary dance...and also what u asked to search...well it doesnt match anything...and did she said thori roshni honi chahiyay !!

Hi guys! I was thinkin of extending my break..but somehow IF feels addictive..hehe.. methinks will stick to posting in this topic for the time being man..

thakshi, man, plz don't spoil this luvly thread with ramblings that make no sense..its a request. If you like shweta or want to discuss any thing on her, go ahead man...but no doggy talk. Funny article btw.. personally I love dogs tho 😛

rizrash, request to you too, plz don't go on stretching kissing scene request man..it sounds perverted. ya, she had a hot kiss with Mr. B in the famous B'day episode,

she has also done quite a few kissing scenes with onubaba in early episodes too..& helluva lots of kissing with Mr.B after they became a couple..in the sense, that she's been kissed from both her co-stars,

she's done kissing on her own only in the B'day episode that too with Mr.B. Hope that answers all your queries on her kisses man..lets talk on other stuff related to shweta :)?

Regards the kandy floss u talking about..well, she's bold & beautiful as the topic name signifies ;) hehe, man, that's a naughty show & every1 was being naughty not only her! no need to single her out!it was a qsn posed 2 her & she answered in her blunt way the way she does always 😆 !

Broken heart, not offtopic, infact, I liked your post!
I like her for her inner spirit too which comes across so nicely, not only coz she's physically beautiful! she acts fabulously & she has this awesome screen presence as you put it, no drooping shoulders, fullon confident man! superwoman hehe!

julu, grrt video! & grt job of editing!luved it! thnkx.but the badongo link of pre beatin up aparna doesn't work man..

phew, quite a long post 4 a comeback..if I may say so myself 😆 Edited by rickwean - 18 years ago
Originally posted by tirfk123

Prerana is a charecter that i love a lot... she is woman who is always fights for good.. and know whas good and whats bad.. and shwetha in the role of prerana fits 200%.. actually i watch kasauti only because of prerana.. because she rocks.. she gives life to the role of prerana.. i really like her.. the way she looks.. the way she acts.. am mad about her... !!!! 👏 👏

SAME THOUGHTS HERE! actually I'm madder about her more than you 😛...just kidding! liked ur post..though I watch kzk for the PRB couple, since this thread is only on shweta & her char prerna, ya, have to say I watch/tolerate kzk mainly for her 😳no prerna means no kzk

she's the aishwarya of the small screen..now that's a very repetitive sentence I have come across in forums, but it's somewhat true!!
In a recent countdown show conducted by zoom channel, she came 2nd as most wanted tv star...would you believe it..she's so popular!!

beating her female counterpart tv star icons like aamna sharif,gauri pradhan etc man!!

have the vid, will post it up later :)
"that make no sense"..........is only to you rick....She opened her mouth at very nasty time.........It concerned us so much........I didn't open my mouth at that time bec........it was election voting time.......Here   I replied for one person only...........
                yes I replied. Not started man........If I started at that time you will say I destroy her votes...... Edited by thakshila smith - 18 years ago
ricky the link dont work gimme a min ill post it in zippy or somefink