Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

   
Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 204)

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 52138

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiangirl07

Originally posted by rickwean

Not fair yar, when I resolve this snail pace speed to catch up with u lot, you guys scoot off :(

anyways, check this small site out, had told you previously I'm a big time japanese enthusiast.. anyways hope this doesn't count as advertising, er it's not my site of course-

your name in the nippon language

so shwets, I'm gonna call you and my original shweta - Shieta Wink LOL julu, you are juru(thats easy!)! as for me, you can call me er..Rikuki if you really want to Confused amna is Amuna...mph..cough cough LOL LOL
fun pastime LOL !

ahem..back to the topic any predictions for todays eppy guys?

LOL nice names...mine stays the sameTongue

i think doris will make a mistake somehowSmile

She is not dorris,she is Dorurisu.LOLLOL

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 52138

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by rickwean

Not fair yar, when I resolve this snail pace speed to catch up with u lot, you guys scoot off :(

anyways, check this small site out, had told you previously I'm a big time japanese enthusiast.. anyways hope this doesn't count as advertising, er it's not my site of course-

your name in the nippon language

so shwets, I'm gonna call you and my original shweta - Shieta Wink LOL julu, you are juru(thats easy!)! as for me, you can call me er..Rikuki if you really want to Confused amna is Amuna...mph..cough cough LOL LOL
fun pastime LOL !

ahem..back to the topic any predictions for todays eppy guys?

LOLLOLLol, I'm "Basu"LOLLOL How inappropriate...

basu basu basuLOLThis is so funny yaar

 

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 52138

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by bajaj_prerna

cogratulations to all PRERNATICS.ur's prerna is now a saas too along with mother india n patni.i am sure u all can wait until next year SAP 2007 n can see her in the nomination of fav.saas too.

whats say?

Yeah Pawanda!!And I think that's why Ekta brought this foreignerwala track to push Prerna in the nominations of SPA fav saasConfused

EKTAAAAAAA...I hate UAngryMy sweetoo Prerna....Kya kya kirdaar nibha rahi hai Ekta ki wajah seAngry

AngryAngryAngry

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 52138

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar im juru first thing i though of when i read that jaru LOL LOL

LOL

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 28172

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
chup Amuna! LOL LOL Varna I will set Puremu (Prem) and China (Tina) on you LOL LOL LOL
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 52138

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar im juru first thing i though of when i read that jaru LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOL

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 52138

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

chup Amuna! LOL LOL Varna I will set Puremu (Prem) and China (Tina) on you LOL LOL LOL

LOLBASU BASU BASU

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 28172

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Right. Where is Rikuki??? And Juru? Come and lets get Amuna! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: amna malik   Replies: 774   Views: 84730

amna malik 774 84730 16 May 2007 at 1:46am by raiazlan_champ
ekta gets bold.makes blue films

Author: lrl fan no1   Replies: 8   Views: 1760

lrl fan no1 8 1760 17 February 2007 at 10:36pm by Gracella
The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156

Author: amna malik   Replies: 1242   Views: 73779

amna malik 1242 73779 18 September 2006 at 2:07pm by gaffaz
VOTE 4 SHWETA VOTE 4 SHWETA VOTE 4 SHWETA

2 3 4

Author: amna malik   Replies: 25   Views: 4533

amna malik 25 4533 03 May 2006 at 2:21am by hamzy
TANISHA BEING BOLD

2 3

Author: cutesweetjenni   Replies: 16   Views: 1346

cutesweetjenni 16 1346 18 April 2006 at 11:34pm by amali2305

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index