Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 196)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hells no! atleast I wasn't offended Big smileinteresting read, poor prerna Cry how many mamta ki kasautis she has to give..

btw you forgot one more child Mr balaji-praveena have babysitted all their life- anuradha LOL LOL erm, I hope that didnt offend anyone Confused

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Maan, looks like I missed out on a lot of masti here- the late latif moi Cry

urdu shairi, discussions on the flick mother india, language and ethnic discussions.. the works!

hmm, lemme see I know bits of hindi,english,oriya,bengali,marathi,sanskrit,japanese Big smile..erm jack of trades & master of none if u may please Embarrassed ..and punjabis rock oye chuk da patte LOL

coming back to shweta, I vouch for our fanfood to be called prernatic, rhymes with carnatic but what the hey Big smile , shwets you like it?
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
That was one rocking article there anishma, shweta has bagged so many plum ad assignments..and premium ones too! Looking forward to see her on my idiot box channel spanning now!

She's amazing and truly quite a famous telly czarina with all the starry airs to go with it :P..reclusive, no party attending, more foes than friends, fav target of gossip journos.. more of a hollywood diva if you say Embarrassed ..

wat the hell am I saying :S....never mind, she's ultra popular for sure!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I didn't miss your post nutsguruji, infact that was a valiant effort, but I'm not a pro either at writing full updates like sukhiji and co..

I just love her in that love confession scene to Mr B pre-leap when the lights black out..if someone can do the scene descrip would be great..but mind you, it's quite lengthy ;)

and my day never begins without watching her in the famous birthday scene, the custom songwalla one kya hua tujhe made by prernafreak most bajajians would know, there are no dialogues in there, so I'm saved :D!
er..I promised shwets no discussion on romantic sexy prerna & er..here I blabbered oops..

current track- dont like that dumbo detective sherlock holmes wannabe prerna :(.... either romantic prerna or banshee yelling danda maring mother india for me I say Approve
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
my mother india will be mom-in-law of that.. Dead hag doris Dead booohooooo Cry Cry

can you imagine the two of them together Dead

namaste mama, jeeti raho doris Dead Dead
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Don't have the heart to come here everyday and discuss after these nauseating sleep inducing episodes until prerna comes into her form..broken heart, mom indias, sukhiji & co you take over..
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

my mother india will be mom-in-law of that.. Dead hag doris Dead booohooooo Cry Cry

can you imagine the two of them together Dead

namaste mama, jeeti raho doris Dead Dead

LOLLOLyaar ricky wot a name doris couldnt ekta come up with a decent name
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
aarrree ricky dont go yaar so wot if the scenes are boring well talk about past episode yaar

Go to top