Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 19)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

Originally posted by psawyer

another fave scene of mine was when she beat UD up with a danda...her tears and frustration were so real, and even though she loved her son so much, she hit him as hard as she could...both actors were rocking in this scene...

That's my ABSOLUTELY favourite scene from the serial. Their acting was GREAT... and I loved both of them in that scene. And when yUDi says 'Maan'... Oh God... I felt like crying with them!!

i KNOW!! and when UD kept telling her to stop and then raised his fist ready tp punch her, i was in shock...on the one hand i couldn't believe that a son could do this to his mother, and i could so emptahise with prerna's shocked face and feeligs, and on the other hand i was so looking forward to how prerna was going to respond to that....i LOVE that scene, esp. the bit when Mukti tried to butt in and Prerna said "Chup! Aaj koi beech mein nahin aayega. Aaj koi Maa aur bete ke beech mein nahin aayega"!! and then she said to prem, "Tu mujhe Mother India bulata hai na? Aaj mein tujhe Mother India BAN ke dikhati hoon"!!! Man, I was speechless!

Another scene I loved was when Prerna and Anu went to the club to tell UD that he was their son. he kept going on about he was ther dushman and he would take revenge etc...and she said "Kisi maarega tu? Anurag ko? Ya Mujhe? Pehle kisi maarega? Apni Maa ko? Ya apne pita ko?"...Prem's expressions were noteworthy anyway, but Prerna's emotions and expressions were MINDBLOWING!!

Hey, I started watching KZK since last December. I just know a little about what happend before that. The reason I started watching it regularly was yUdi and the beating scene in the pub.

Can you tell me when this second scene happend? And can you also tell me which episode that as which Prerna named Yudi "Prem Prerna Sharma" in?

hey, i don't remember when it was, although it must have been before december because even i haven't seen that entire episode, but i searched through the Prem sticky and found the link for that video:

http://upload3.putfile.com/videos/a6-8803243447.wmv

This is for Prem fans as well as Prerna fans, of course! enjoyWink

and about the Prem Prerna Sharma thing, even i wanna see that video, does anyone know where i can find it?

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
you're welcome!
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hmm yeah it aint working i wonder wots rong mayb the site is down or somfink Confused Confused
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i think the site must be down, i was watching the video a few days ago and it was fine...maybe we can try later...
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged
yeah i think the site is down i tried on my other comp as well it dont work
anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
yup shweta is sweet Big smile
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i ws very upset when she dint turn up to take the award,but later saw her so ws happy,she ws looking gorgeous and i really liked the way they describer best patni thing abt her(keeps bajaj in controll)it ws funny (no offence to ronitians)u knw how much i like bajaj)also the way she gave awards,she ws cut and i ws so upset,why the hell she dint gt best jodi award,its just above my head
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:39am | IP Logged
my fav scene has to be when she confesses her lov to bajaj and teh way she acts when bajaj takes teh ring from her ,it ws awsome also in panchmeshwar and after the birth of 2nd prem teh way she keeps on looking for bajaj all around,it was so heart warming
but my the most fav scene is when bp r on breakfast table and b says that he is going to panchmeshwar and tells her2pack his bags,and teh way she is upset sitting in the room ,packing his bags
that ws teh ultimate scne
now this is so bad ,i discuss the scnes and i then want these videos LOL LOL LOL

Go to top