Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 187)

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Never watched it yet... can you believe it??? I certainly can't!

Ha ha ha Ronitfan... I KNEW "kabab mein haddi" had to do something with food. I always thought kababs were the arabic kebabs... am I right or hopeless wrong? Sorry yaar my hindi'a a bit off...

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Its a tad melodramatic if you ask me. I found it hard to reconcile the loving, doting Mother with the one who suddenly changes her mind at the last minute and pulls out a rifle. There was no build-up to her realisation that she would have to stop her son.

But yes, the sentiments are certainly echoed in Prerna, especially since Prem was the one to give her that name. He must have seen something in her that he could identify that fictitious character (but real ideal) with.

Not a tad, I find it a bit too much if you ask me- they could have come up with a better name seriously:(
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

Never watched it yet... can you believe it??? I certainly can't!

Ha ha ha Ronitfan... I KNEW "kabab mein haddi" had to do something with food. I always thought kababs were the arabic kebabs... am I right or hopeless wrong? Sorry yaar my hindi'a a bit off...

LOL!!! Call me Sukhi yaar Shwets,
Kabab is the same thing as the arabic kebabs..and as far as I know, they dont have bones..right?LOLLOLLOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thats the joke: kebabs have no haddis, and OUR kebab certainly should have no Bengali haddi, regardless of when they get together...now that I read that back, it seems as if it could mean two very different couples....hmm....
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged
OMG I get it! Haddi is bone!!!! yay it's all making sense now!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Thats the joke: kebabs have no haddis, and OUR kebab certainly should have no Bengali haddi, regardless of when they get together...now that I read that back, it seems as if it could mean two very different couples....hmm....

I soooo agree with you yaar..

The Bong haddi just comes and ruins all the taste and aroma:( Belccchh! Does he have no kaam-dhaam?! Maybe a business trip to London with Sam'd do the trick!

LOLLOLLOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

OMG I get it! Haddi is bone!!!! yay it's all making sense now!

Gr8 going! I am proud of u!LOLLOLLOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

I soooo agree with you yaar..

The Bong haddi just comes and ruins all the taste and aroma:( Belccchh! Does he have no kaam-dhaam?! Maybe a business trip to London with Sam'd do the trick!

LOLLOLLOL

See, now, he tried that...didn't last very long...methinks he likes being with Prerna because of the excitement/danger element...Sam is boring...all she does is nag....

But yes, I would prefer NOT to have a future, upcoming Bengali haddi in my Rajasthani/Bengali/Punjabi (MY GOD! No wonder Prem's confused! His dad is Bengali, his other dad is Maadwadi and his mom in originally Punjabi) kebab...

Go to top