Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 18)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
thnkx 2 nomi bhai once again, just uploading shweta's portions for fellow fans :)

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6378373564621086/shwetaredcarpet/

thats her mum-in law I think..she was with her mom & that.....husband of hers last yr..

megha2116 Senior Member
megha2116
megha2116

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
i came in this topic for the 1st time, but its really good... shweta looks nice n thanks for the video Big smile
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by admail_bd

Originally posted by amna malik

I liked the scene when prerna took over ud's company. All the dialogues she was saying ud and apo*na totally rocked.She was looking damn pretty in tht yellow/orange saree

Oh yeah!! I love her when she does things like this. And in Friday's episode she just gave the police officer such a scary stare...it was the stupid guy who did not get it. I was like god knows what she is going to do next. I am looking fwd to Monday. Hopefully it will be something smashing by Prerna.

There is one more scene which I love...very recent one...when Prerna was going to get Mukti, Prem stopped her and said bakwaas stuff about Mukti...Prerna listened to him but immediately gave it back to him...Prem was speechless!! Good one!!

One more...when Anurag was in jail for Bajaj's murder, Prerna along with Mahesh came to meet him...Anu says something like why are you doing this and Prerna goes something like "Ok bahat ho gaya tumhara sacrifice...now let me do something". That was nice!!

man!! i loved that scene!! and the other ones you posted too...another fave scene of mine was when she beat UD up with a danda...her tears and frustration were so real, and even though she loved her son so much, she hit him as hard as she could...both actors were rocking in this scene...

another scene i recently saw (i don't know when this happened or in what context, all i know is that it was after the leap) was when prerna was in a room and the wind was blowing, and there was a knock at the door. prerna thinking it was bajaj, got really excited and opened the door, only to find anurag staring back at her. he made some feeble comment about his windchimes that he came to collect and she looked at him with a cold, steely gaze and said, "yeh mera aur Mr. Bajaj ka camra hai"...and then ordered him out. before he could leave, Bajaj came through the door and hugged prerna and she, over Bajaj's shoulder, gave Anu a look of contempt...her expressions in this scene were AWESOME!! kudos to shweta for pulling it off...

Rick, i hope you're happy now, i know how much you want this sticky topic to be rocking!!Wink

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

Originally posted by psawyer

another fave scene of mine was when she beat UD up with a danda...her tears and frustration were so real, and even though she loved her son so much, she hit him as hard as she could...both actors were rocking in this scene...

That's my ABSOLUTELY favourite scene from the serial. Their acting was GREAT... and I loved both of them in that scene. And when yUDi says 'Maan'... Oh God... I felt like crying with them!!

i KNOW!! and when UD kept telling her to stop and then raised his fist ready tp punch her, i was in shock...on the one hand i couldn't believe that a son could do this to his mother, and i could so emptahise with prerna's shocked face and feeligs, and on the other hand i was so looking forward to how prerna was going to respond to that....i LOVE that scene, esp. the bit when Mukti tried to butt in and Prerna said "Chup! Aaj koi beech mein nahin aayega. Aaj koi Maa aur bete ke beech mein nahin aayega"!! and then she said to prem, "Tu mujhe Mother India bulata hai na? Aaj mein tujhe Mother India BAN ke dikhati hoon"!!! Man, I was speechless!

Another scene I loved was when Prerna and Anu went to the club to tell UD that he was their son. he kept going on about he was ther dushman and he would take revenge etc...and she said "Kisi maarega tu? Anurag ko? Ya Mujhe? Pehle kisi maarega? Apni Maa ko? Ya apne pita ko?"...Prem's expressions were noteworthy anyway, but Prerna's emotions and expressions were MINDBLOWING!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
yaar vasu i reemember those scenes yaar both of the expression was awesome u could really see the mother son relationship yaar especially the whole danda thing i mean they way he kept saying dont hit me and them calling out 'maa' too gud yaar too gud shetwa acting was superb u could see she was in pain hitting him but she still carried on
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
WOW SHE'S LOOKING DAMN PRETTY IN ORANGE SARI,SAB PHEEKI PER GAYIN USKE AAGE LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Tht "danda" scene was fantabulous.Shweta's acting was just tremendous.Her dialogues were fantastic.Each and every thing was just perfect.Shweta has proved tht she is a very very very good and talented actress.

amna
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna malik

Tht "danda" scene was fantabulous.Shweta's acting was just tremendous.Her dialogues were fantastic.Each and every thing was just perfect.Shweta has proved tht she is a very very very good and talented actress.

amna

yup u are absolutely rite

Go to top