Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 174)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Ohh, there was a minor mixup on the vdo links, I have explained that to both the dev team sukhi and puja, unfortunately sukhiji's pm box is filled up, else I was trying to apologise to my sweet mod for being so harsh in my tone as always..so sukhi dear, you can give me a virtual box on the ears to let that steam out, .. and puja, plz update the links back alongwith the old ones that got overwritten by mistake, you know what to do, all that hard work you did at my behest, if you can do it again..

anybody not able to comprehend wats going on, no need to bother, matters sorted out between mods and rickyboy Smile this was entirely an offtopic post, thank you :D

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Okiez guys, 'll be off for the weekend prolly, threads in your hands, treat it as your own and chatter stuff away on prerna..!sorry julu, sir rick couldn't save lady prerna damsel in distress...

my iron maiden doesn't need rescuing, can kick a mean ass as witnessed upteen times..but why are they dragging this bizzare suspense making her look stupid in the process..

meyhaps Mr B will come at the final hr and solve the mess as usual..damn those mystery vamps- aparna,komolika & the latest one wassat- debannita...crap..kekta really hates bong girls... some personal history of enemity kekta Confused ?
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
catch you friends on mon, hopefully after a nice episode for all fans concerned! njoy the weekend dreaming of kzk Thumbs Up !

My weekends are hectic & chaotic man Cry ...adios!
aadorboseroy IF-Rockerz
aadorboseroy
aadorboseroy

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
LOL just see indro......n prerna ji is on fire LOL
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by broken heart

Aah, before I depart, have you guys observed..prerna and prem wear the same emerald or whatever greenish color ring on their fingers, was seeing the scene where prerna tears off prem's company contract papers.. watch it carefully..

Hmmm... never seen that before.  But anything to do with Prerna and Yudi, I am willing to watch!  Do you think there was any significance behind that emerald ring Ricky?

I don't think there's any deeper significance to this shwets(can I call u that, need ur permission first ma'm)..I just think shweta and manoj have this great buddy camaraderie going..fellowfan namzy had pointed out earlier to me that shweta was wearing this emerald ring for health reasons..didnt know she was into this..

methinks, she goaded manoj into wearing the same type of ring, must be some maanshik(am I right, that's what they call it?) sorta thing....just a hypothesis..but we can interpret it to our rose tinted thinking as a nice way of bond between mother india and her rogue son..

just one of those cute little things I happened to observe, hadn't seen yudi/prem wear that ring before, near that sole huge bottle opener ring of his!
guys all this talk an\bt these rings worn like this 4 fun or as sm1 sd that she must have goaded manoj to wear thsi ,cant be true as these rings have direct effect on u and if u wear these just like this with out astrological advide ,it can be very harmful for u,every person according2his astrological chart is suited for different stones,its called panna in hindi,and big deal if tehy r involved in it,its for good purpose only
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 2:40am | IP Logged

another query whoever can answer it plz..shweta was supposed to appear in this gameshow called heartbeart on star one, was hyped about this one from it's promos..sadly I lost tracking it, pretty dull gameshow imho....anybody watching this one have an idea, has she participated yet...and gone or yet to make an appearance?

Also jodi kamaal ki..the other funky gameshow on star plus..namzy had said in the beginning she would be coming with her bro..sukhi, you posted news in the prem sticky that jkk would have it's last leg injune..or was it only the itenary for june..meaning we shwetafans still have hope..of seeing our goddess in action..
riki no she has not come in heartbeat till now and u can always se indya.com there they have the update who has cm and who has not and even if u miss ,dont worry it repeats loads of time taht also in the way that repeats r little behind teh current track,and as for jkk ,lets wait and watch may be they show her2day.
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged
i know prena can give mean slaps yaar that stay on peoples faces for a while
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Nice pic there LOL

Go to top