Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 173)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Hey there Ricky boy;)I know how you must be feeling but dont worry, I will post in this thread from now on..more about Prerana though;) LOL! Just joking..I have some news for year- In the year 2006, Shweta Tiwari was appointed the brand ambassador for 12 brands, leaving behind Smriti Irani who has just 3 brands in her kitty!Now aint that awesome news? You'll get to see her in more and more adds:))(Thank me;))

Now that's cuute Embarrassed ..honeybunny's posting here will certainly cheer me up, just dont bringalong the anti-prerna/shweta brigade viz tulip( tulip if you read this, dont whack me, you know me the perenial sicko whacko like the cranky idol I worship..)

ads, more ads!rockinggg!! man, I dunno whether to be properly excited or not..I have an inkling that you browse thru the channels a lot, so you have to do one more favour dear and tell me which channels and which ads when you come across her mug spashed in those ads! 12..mama mia, she's trying to compete with mr. bachchan and srk or what?

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Lastly, today's episode was..utter suckage as far as I'm concerned Dead Dead Dead

no strong scenes for dear prerna, no bhasans, no yelling..only the helpless bechari puzzled look..boringggg..with indro and co irritating the hell out of poor me.. crass fillers galore and sorry onufans, kill me but mr basu is unconvincing in action/thriller scenarios, maybe cezz is gud but the char dad basu sucks in that dept. Dead leave it to mother india and daddy cool ...

only bright spot I could find was wacky prem/yudi,somehow in mr B's absence, this is one guy in the soap I have started admiring..doesn't make the show totally boring..let's just hope this doesn't turn into a habit, I want mother india's daddy cool back asap!

cheerio until next time, hope u guys keep posting here!!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Aah, before I depart, have you guys observed..prerna and prem wear the same emerald or whatever greenish color ring on their fingers, was seeing the scene where prerna tears off prem's company contract papers.. watch it carefully..
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

here you go, now savour that moment all the time!

My friend you have MADE my day!  Finally I have a picture I like of this goddess... if only someone would teach me how to make this my siggy...

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Aah, before I depart, have you guys observed..prerna and prem wear the same emerald or whatever greenish color ring on their fingers, was seeing the scene where prerna tears off prem's company contract papers.. watch it carefully..

Hmmm... never seen that before.  But anything to do with Prerna and Yudi, I am willing to watch!  Do you think there was any significance behind that emerald ring Ricky?

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

here you go, now savour that moment all the time!

My friend you have MADE my day! Finally I have a picture I like of this goddess... if only someone would teach me how to make this my siggy...

Glad that you love it yar :) , make it your siggy by going to your profile information in the settings..then in the signature field type IMG in this[] followed by the link http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7082/sshoulders8ng.jpg then end it with the tag /IMG in this []bracket,there you go, all done! hope I said it right, try it out! (hehe, I goofed up, I typed it all out,the syntax that is and the pic showed up, bozo me I suck at stuff like thisLOL !)

if you want to jazzy the pic up and make it look ultra snazzy with custom effects, lots of bright talent oozing around here.. in fact our in-house siggymaker fellowfan amna regularly makes siggies for me, ask her!

Edited by rickwean - 02 June 2006 at 8:40pm
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

Hmmm... never seen that before. But anything to do with Prerna and Yudi, I am willing to watch! Do you think there was any significance behind that emerald ring Ricky?

I don't think there's any deeper significance to this shwets(can I call u that, need ur permission first ma'm)..I just think shweta and manoj have this great buddy camaraderie going..fellowfan namzy had pointed out earlier to me that shweta was wearing this emerald ring for health reasons..didnt know she was into this..

methinks, she goaded manoj into wearing the same type of ring, must be some maanshik(am I right, that's what they call it?) sorta thing....just a hypothesis..but we can interpret it to our rose tinted thinking as a nice way of bond between mother india and her rogue son..

just one of those cute little things I happened to observe, hadn't seen yudi/prem wear that ring before, near that sole huge bottle opener ring of his!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
another query whoever can answer it plz..shweta was supposed to appear in this gameshow called heartbeart on star one, was hyped about this one from it's promos..sadly I lost tracking it, pretty dull gameshow imho....anybody watching this one have an idea, has she participated yet...and gone or yet to make an appearance?

Also jodi kamaal ki..the other funky gameshow on star plus..namzy had said in the beginning she would be coming with her bro..sukhi, you posted news in the prem sticky that jkk would have it's last leg injune..or was it only the itenary for june..meaning we shwetafans still have hope..of seeing our goddess in action..

Go to top