Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 172)

Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:07am | IP Logged
hehehehehehe LOL LOL LOL

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

Shweta, you like Prerna's shoulders? LOL LOL LOL Thats an odd thing to worship!

I know yaar... my mom never fails to be weirded out by my remarks.  She thinks it plain queer the way I keep harping on about Mother India's shoulders... LOL

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by amna malik

Ok, me scooting off too..playtime beckons! doesn't she look..for lack of a better word, exotic Embarrassed Embarrassed I luv cranky wacky girls with glasses.... p.s. todays eppy sucked for me( though prerna was there and lookin quite the perplexed bimbo, I like that adaa of hers too..) but amna , check it out, your hero onurag was there in full flow..

OKIEZ,NICE PIC

Boy, if you seem to get all serious like that, I'll be scared and stop messing with u sis.. loosen up! and post the consolidated links for our modji to update them again, I won't be here long today..IF really hates me, why me why...the slow speed Cry

pavanda, dhinchak pix Thumbs Up

Ya i'll post the vdos

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Yup! You said it all, shweta!well said!

but yar, I just love all shades to her, the ultra romantic demure damsel(with Mr B only of course, hey amna, you talk of onu-pre love here, so I can of my macho man too, freedom of speech sis Big smile !), the bhasan devi(of course I can't digest it all the time,sometimes it gets repetitive just like poor prem/yudi gets fed up Cry )

No bro,maine akeli kya bur bur karun

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged

sigh I DID IT Cool !!! Scooped entire 170ish odd pages of all the videos ever posted..so far..man THAT WAS EXHAUSTING!! grr..and no help from my comrades, namzy toh pehle se hi lazy thi,gone missing on me.. now amna's joined her ranks...

JEE NAHIN,KAL IF NAHIN CHAL RAHA THTS Y I COULDN'T COLLECT THE VDOSCryCryCryi m not lazy

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
oi no, you certainly aren't lazy and kaamchor amna, I'm profusely sorry for suspecting your integrity & dedication, young soldier..you are certainly a hardcore shwetafreak like moi here Big smile ...well, nywayz the work's already done, henceforth you can notify the modjis of any further updating done in this section, captain rick's orders :), n yeah, u always there anywayz to carry forward the burden of the shweta sticky on your shoulders Clap ..

But 'm rlly glad, dost jano and gano for heeding rickyboy's desperate call for help to come forward and save this thread, just dont pity me like mr onurag plz....hmm..feels good to know the threads in safe hands, can take a few days off then to lay off, this gadhaa, yes my mother india julu, I'm bhagofying yet again :p..

but not before wrapping up some ramblings for the day, kya karen, have this habit of shooting off like my motormouth diva, here I go.. just..don't gimme the nickie father india now ...
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

Okay guys this is totally off topic and random, but I was wondering... did any of you notice Prerna's shoulders? I don't know why but I LOVE her shoulders... they are so broad and strong.... she looks like a model on a ramp the way she walks her supermom walk in KZK, like when she was about to beat up Sharad, or kick out Prem/UD, or go rescue Mukti, etc. Shweta Tiwari has such an amazing inner strength in her which is reflected in her on-screen persona Prerna. It's so elating to see super strong women like her as role models.

I posted this a looong time ago... I was then in love with her shoulders too hehe!

I love this picture of her where they say Prerna must choose between karam ki rastay and dharam ki rastay... or between her two daughters. Then she raises her face and stands erect and the camera freezes on that picture, this is ek aur kasauti prerna ki... You can see how broad and powerful her whole persona feels, and how broad her shoulders are. She really has beautifully broad and strong shoulders! I cannot ever get over that picture!

Aahh, I knew, just had an inkling that you would give that reasoning for loving her shoulders..and I think I endorsed your views totally back then and so do I now too..I really feel this positive strength coming from her all the time! she's special!

here you go, now savour that moment all the time!

man, I need to observe her body language minutely too, now don't go getting pervy thoughts,I'm a decent chap!
have you noticed she keeps brushing back her hair almost all the time?
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Friends, was just checkin back the previous pages..man, they were so rocksome, quality stuff..when I was this sane well behaved newbie to IF..and all the friends, even non fans pitching in with interesting thoughts,pics,vdos and other stuff to make this thread a success..somehow it feels fizzled out now with one liner replies and chatting on stuff other than prerna/shweta now with me being the culprit too at times, certainly no offence to anyone, and don't be offended either, this is the blunt way I write if you know me by now,'ts ok, happens in every thread here no worries, I'm ok with that, we can just write freely anytime without any shackles, that's really kewl but.. feel like doing the donkey's work always, didn't mind it that much before but now I feel lonely.....plz write something interesting as before.. and bring back this thread to life..atleast for the sake of your friend ricky..now I can't get more desperate than that..heh. bash up prerna for that matter,we prerna fans will do the counter reasoning if it's justifiable enough.. any scenes you hated her in ..something's always better than nothing!! but yeah, I'm serious, might just quit posting here, let the thread survive on it's own or rot to hell, I'll be selfish and njoy motherindia/foxy mamma prerna to myself instead of wasting time here .. erm...pardon me for being so bitter and out of character..must be early morning jitters..must be, I'll be back to normal and slogging away at the one thread I dont get tired of posting always..........

Awwww... Ricky! Don't worry yaar I will always be here to worship Mama India! I love that woman and I love talking about her... though obviously for reasons different from your naughty ones WinkWinkWink Cheer up, if you are up to discuss MOTHER INDIA and not sexy Prerna, I am up for it! BTW did I tell you why I absolutely absolutely LOVE her god damn shoulders?!

~ Shwetha... hehe a name you much adore!

I can talk on anything under the sun about her, you are on! mother india dissections, no problemo! really glad to find more obsessed mother india fellow fans like me whatever be the different pov of liking her :p!

shweta, yes a name that I most certainly adore than ever now..heheh..yup yessir! but lots others have joined the fray too like sukhi, vas, julu, amna,namzy.....the list is endless, man, you ladies have so beautiful names and beautiful deeds..realy hard to tear away from this place try as I might man..

Go to top