Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 169)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged
thanks so much for thepics yaar

Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
thankz!!
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by amna malik

had some free time to kill today, why not make the most of it.. do you guys play games? er..on the pc, now come on, it's not that childish Ouch , it's cool.. erm moving on Confused theres this simulation game, more of a virtual barbie if I may call it, u girls might like it, the sims series..it's sequel the sims2, in full 3d mode is out.. my sis was playing it like an addict, and curious me also got hooked.. no surprises for guessing that I promptly made a virtual prerna complete with her family zoo too...will post up the pics and more story on that later..!

I play games yaar,acyually used to.But still khelne main koi burayi nahin hia.My brothers play counter strike (cs),and they r addicted to it now.Mere ghar mian koi bhi din cs ke baighair poora nahin hota

Play sims2 then, you'll be so addicted to it(trust me, a virtual shweta sounds soooo much exciting!!) and ur bros will have to beg for time at the pc for counterstrike Wink
I'm outta here in a while, shweta in the sims2 world awaits me.. ohh yeah onubaba, Mr B, yudi da gangsta son are also there in her family, couldn't leave them out..I'll post more stuff on that soon, with some pix hopefully if you guys are interested!

ya ok

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Ok, me scooting off too..playtime beckons!

doesn't she look..for lack of a better word, exotic Embarrassed Embarrassed

I luv cranky wacky girls with glasses....

p.s. todays eppy sucked for me( though prerna was there and lookin quite the perplexed bimbo, I like that adaa of hers too..)
but amna , check it out, your hero onurag was there in full flow..

OKIEZ,NICE PIC

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna malik

Ok, me scooting off too..playtime beckons! doesn't she look..for lack of a better word, exotic Embarrassed Embarrassed I luv cranky wacky girls with glasses.... p.s. todays eppy sucked for me( though prerna was there and lookin quite the perplexed bimbo, I like that adaa of hers too..) but amna , check it out, your hero onurag was there in full flow..

OKIEZ,NICE PIC

Boy, if you seem to get all serious like that, I'll be scared and stop messing with u sis.. loosen up! and post the consolidated links for our modji to update them again, I won't be here long today..IF really hates me, why me why...the slow speed Cry

pavanda, dhinchak pix Thumbs Up
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Today's eppy was.. MOTHER INDIA Clap Clap

come on aparna, kill me kill me!..you go girl , I luv ya Clap Thumbs Up

that black car isn't spooking me, rather making me laugh my guts out LOL ..seems like prerna scared the poor ddriver off instead of he/she doing it to her LOL
aadorboseroy IF-Rockerz
aadorboseroy
aadorboseroy

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Today's eppy was.. MOTHER INDIA Clap Clap

come on aparna, kill me kill me!..you go girl , I luv ya Clap Thumbs Up

that black car isn't spooking me, rather making me laugh my guts out LOL ..seems like prerna scared the poor ddriver off instead of he/she doing it to her LOL

great rickLOLkoool pic abhi mar degi prerna apo*na koooooLOL

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

You bet shweta! I know amna will strangle me for this, but for once I would have loved it if Mr basu had taken care to mind his own business and let mother india solve her problems on her own in the absence of Mr B..

besides her darling son tushar is there at her side,but why the hell does he always excurse himself from everything Confused

even the rogue bratty son prem coming to his mother india's rescue would have given a nice angle.. I just luv watching mother india-yudi fire and ice acts..

ohh, pre is a bimbo by nature mentally..it's just that you haven't seen her in her meek look meyhaps..been a long time

just look at the innocent harakiri she's committed so far in the show ..now that was pretty chauvinistic sounding but..it's true! still I luv my dumb baby notwithstanding that.. and I'm sure you luv your fierce mother india!

yaar Ricky you bet I was glad to see Mother India back today!  You go Woman and kick those little butts... it was really hilarious LOLLOLLOL  You are right... she scared the driver more than the driver did her!

Mother India doesn't need no man to save her... no Pati Parmeshwar, no Purana Aashiq, and no yogya putr Tushar... It was AWESOME to see her scream at the car!!!!  But if anyone should save her, I would love it if Yudi saves her... you are right, their interactions have so much fire and intensity.  LIke mother, like son -- both are damn stubborn and no one backs down.  Man I love their confrontations!

What?  Pre was originally a bimbo... hmmm I am disappointed.  But her present Mother India bashans + bashings (remember Yudi, Sharad, Shailender, Sawant, etc. etc. etc.) make up for her earlier bimbo avatar.  I am just glad I started watching KZK when Mother India was there. 

Go to top