Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 155)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged
well frankly i dont care a damn if tushki gets thrown out but i think if this happens this will cause problems for prerna and bajaj and therefore i dont want ghim to get thrown out neways i get the feeling that prerna's dream will come tru but then itll all be fixed

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 6:00am | IP Logged
An old interview-

Shweta Tiwari, popularly known as Prerna of 'Kasauti Zindagi ki' believes in herself. She feels that one should keep trying in life and success is sure to come. "Nothing is impossible in life, what matters is the time. One should not lose patience", said 23-year-old Shweta. She was in the city today as one of the judges for a painting contest 'Surf-colour your future', at BCM Arya Higher Secondary School.

In an interview with Ludhiana Tribune at Park Plaza, Shweta said she owed her success to small children and warm-hearted audience. "Being a mother, I can well understand the feelings of children. The kids in the city are not only loving and affectionate but excited and enthusiastic, too".

A good blend of beauty and brains, Shweta was born and brought up in Mumbai. Her family, basically belongs to Allahabad. Married to a Mumbai-based ramp model, Raja Choudhry, Shweta is a proud mother of two-years-old daughter.

"Her name is Palak. But because of my tight shooting schedules, I have left her to my in-laws in Meerut who are very supportive and caring. I miss her a lot but due to professional obligations, I happen to meet her only after every two months", she said.

Shweta started her career in acting with the serial 'Aanewala Pal' aired in DD1 in 2001. Some of her other serials include "Karam, Kaleisan", but her present role as Prerna in one of today's top TV soap's "Kasauti Zindagi ki" has won her fame and popularity nationwide.

On asking whether she was as powerful as her character in the serial, she said: "I am entirely opposite in real life. Very sensitive and I start crying immediately".

Shweta said she enjoyed doing every minute of acting. "I love my profession. We shoot for over 16 hours daily. We enjoy working together. The only thing I miss is my sleep. I can not get proper sleep due to my overbusy schedule", said Prerna.

When asked whether she would like to join the Bollywood industry, Shweta said if given good roles and opportunity, she would definitely join Hindi movies.

Anil Kapoor and Aamir Khan are her favourite actors. Her hobbies include dancing, music and playing with children.

"But whenever I get upset, I go for shopping", she said in a giggling voice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 6:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the article sukhi
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Kasautii's 1,001th episode

The Kasautii Zindagi Kay team touched the 1,000-mark last night.

Tonight is the 1,001th episode, which will have Anurag and Prerna visit an orphanage, while Prema and Mukti tour an old age home. Mr Bajaj will be at a blind school.

The entire team will also land up at the home of a loyal fan in Juhu to give him a huge surprise.

Cezanne Khan, Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy, Shweta Tiwari, Sanjit Bedi, Tina Parakh and Manoj Bohra

Today's episode begins with an aarti at Anurag and Prerna's home, followed by cake-cutting as Molly and Rajesh take viewers down memory lane.

They believe in celebrating with the viewers and fans of this Balaji daily on Star Plus.

anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged

From the Hindustan Times:)
A fter Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thi and Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, it's Kasauti Zindagi Kay which has now finished 1000 episodes run. The serial which began as the love story between Prerna and Anurag (and definitely one of TV's best love stories and Ekta Kapoor's well-told tales) is today a pale shadow of its glorous beginnings, what with the plot meandering all over the countryside. Also, the fact that the serial's lead protagonists have had some great off-screen drama between them has added to the KZK lore.

.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
amazing that their standing in the same space without killing one another
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged

OMG these people really are funny  shweta with the knife hahahLOLcan i cut these two men instead hahahLOL

.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
look at ronit tapiing the person prolly asking if he can swap places lol

Go to top