Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 150)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
ricky should be happy

*~sur~* IF-Dazzler
*~sur~*
*~sur~*

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
he he LOL
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
wots so funny yaar
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Thnkx for the article anishma....doesn't sound that very an unconventional celebration perse...even the other k soap serials like kyunki have had their stars going out separately visiting audiences' homes to gauge their responses.... well, it's special coz we all know how much
pain these guys would have to endure to stick together.. welll, I would love to hear the viewers wax eloquence on shweta!

but puhleez...not a monologue by the long dead basu-sharma babujees documenting their friendship or their respective childrens' gehra pyar....for the upteenth time...:x

although flashbacks detailing the character prerna through the years depicting the myriad relationships she has lived would be great! with shweta talking yakkity yak yak...in her bubbly mode....would be an added bonus...groovy Embarrassed !
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Ohh thenkuu neetiji for those pics of prernaji LOL ,
I appreciate it!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

The best part about today's episode as far as I'm concerned..I just felt like back to square one with today's episode..drowsiness supreme..alas, kekta mai was unable to make a hatrick of nice episodes....dull to say the least

Looking forward eagerly to the leap...if they really implement any changes..both cosmetic and storylinewise positively...

what does the future hold store for prerna?...more non-stop bhasans that show no signs of penetrating the thick skull of her loser son..but test the viewers' patience severely...

Seems like tushar had a wife hidden away from dear prerna mom & angry man daddy cool.....I dun get what kekta is trying to show us here..will this lead to a big fat wedding celebration for the 1000th ep..with prerna dancing again :s.. not that I would complain..^_^

oh yeah..I know I'm risking being hexed heavily for this..but kekta, get onu-sam married forchrissake and get both of them a life of their own.. leave meddling in prerna and her family affairs alone..
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
yet another milestone notched up..cheers! Yup I'm very happppyyyyyyy!!!!

thank yous to all those who wished us and once again, congrats to all fellow fans who keep posting, you know who you are, and others who keep ogling but not bothering to post :p...wake up! show your fanboyishness for your diva!

150 pages..seems quite a lott..considering I thought the idea of a sticky for for a k serial actress..shweta in this particular forum was laughable at one point..wouldn't have lasted for more than ten-fifteen pages..phew.. we have survived this long mateys!

thank yous to friends who aren't necessarily fans of the lady but keep posting in at regular intervals at my behest to keep the thread alive, vas,julu, sukhi, owe you one guys..

oh lookie ricky boy is gettin all senti now..

vas, yup, this has been a one guy show so far, so I'll accept the congrats in that context heheh, but lots of girls here admire the lady shweta as a person and for her acting capabilites too,and keep posting always, namita, amna,adity, anishma.. so many here, pardon if I'm forgetting some names..you guys have made this thread beautiful!

well, guys I'm slightly feeling burnt out..oh the blasphemy!!...but need to get away from IF's addiction for a while, it's too gripping and strangling my space hehe!

hence, will be taking another break (how many breaks does this guy take, you ask, eh ?)
when I return to regular posting,be back before you know it,hope to find this topic still alive and kicking, not necessarily due to spammy offtopic emoticons though..keep discussing stuff on prerna,posting pix.. critiquing her scenes,analysing, whatever catches your fancy... positively negatively..just keep posting......
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
CONGRATZ FOR COMPLETING 150 PAGES

Go to top