The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 145

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by psawyer

😆😆Lol, I'm "Basu"😆😆 How inappropriate...

😆😆Vasu...u na!😆😆

cogratulations to all PRERNATICS.ur's prerna is now a saas too along with mother india n patni.i am sure u all can wait until next year SAP 2007 n can see her in the nomination of fav.saas too.

whats say?

Originally posted by bajaj_prerna

cogratulations to all PRERNATICS.ur's prerna is now a saas too along with mother india n patni.i am sure u all can wait until next year SAP 2007 n can see her in the nomination of fav.saas too.

whats say?

Yeah Pawanda!!And I think that's why Ekta brought this foreignerwala track to push Prerna in the nominations of SPA fav saas😕

EKTAAAAAAA...I hate U😡My sweetoo Prerna....Kya kya kirdaar nibha rahi hai Ekta ki wajah se😡

yaar im juru first thing i though of when i read that jaru 😆 😆
seriously pavannnnnnnnnnnn i like her only as wife of mr bajaj teh gr888888 tahts teh besttt role of hers 😆 😆 this thing of bieng saas that also of a n oldie like dorris eeks,yaar kzk ws enough depressing,anyways till teh time she is gtting awards i m g\fine with taht,but tehn they should gt award as best saas and sasur2gether]
what say
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

seriously pavannnnnnnnnnnn i like her only as wife of mr bajaj teh gr888888 tahts teh besttt role of hers 😆 😆 this thing of bieng saas that also of a n oldie like dorris eeks,yaar kzk ws enough depressing,anyways till teh time she is gtting awards i m g\fine with taht,but tehn they should gt award as best saas and sasur2gether]
what say

i agree with u namzy but to get those awards she needs to stay in kzk for some period .i am not sure how long this new bahu will be shown in kzk as starparivaar awards r still almost 10 months away.

i too like them as wife n husband only.not in other roles.
i hope this doris disappears as soon as possible !!
she is irritaing and annoying!! i can't digest her!!
anfd please i don't hope ekta makes kzk a saas-bahu soap

Originally posted by rickwean

Prerna was all smiles today..sigh..good to see that atleast, maybe we can see some fun stuff tomorrow..

my worst fears came true though man..prerna saasu maaaa 😭 😭 😭

hailla bechari 26 years old lady sasu maa ban gayi😭😭😭

Originally posted by rickwean

Is IF really slow only for me always, I think it has some vendetta to settle..man, I'm fed up 😡 , I'll dream of prerna's dimples, you guys chatter..

????Prerna ke to dimples nahin parte

Originally posted by meanmac

Sorry.. No love for Leechers 😊 .

IF you are a true shweta fan, please involve yourself in the discussions and participate instead of asking for pictures.

Rash is a True fan of her.Have u seen shweta's biggest picture thread on dtv?Woh rash ne hi banaya hai.