Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 137)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Rickky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy after watching yesterday's eppy!! I'm flying amongst the clouds with no fear of crashing to the ground! (I tried some Rick-esque philosophy there....but as you can clearly see, you are the one and only master at that! Wink )

Not only did Prerna look good yesterday, but so did everyone else, ESPECIALLY my hott baby Prem....aaaaah, I'm still blushing as I remember his entry with the flowers in his hands.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hold me, I think I'm going to faint!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadorboseroy

Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by indiangirl07

wow! wonderful pics! Smile

Aren't they? Prerna was looking a million bucks hehe!

hi rick ur siggy is really cute LOLi think ur prerna fan but still ur siggy is rockingBig smile

Thenkuu neeti, this is the handiwork of our talented siggymaker & my lill sis amanBig smile , but lagta hai I have pissed her off nowCry

Any shweta fan who wants a common siggy to show solidarity for my baby, contact miss amna malik for detailsWink

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

Rickky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy after watching yesterday's eppy!! I'm flying amongst the clouds with no fear of crashing to the ground! (I tried some Rick-esque philosophy there....but as you can clearly see, you are the one and only master at that! Wink )

Not only did Prerna look good yesterday, but so did everyone else, ESPECIALLY my hott baby Prem....aaaaah, I'm still blushing as I remember his entry with the flowers in his hands.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

There's only one king of krap mademoiselle! but you are a fitting candidate to be queen, remember our setting of singing in yellow flower fieldsWink

Faint faint faint!! I'm still trying to recover from that attack of the million watt million bucks cute as a button diva prernaEmbarrassed

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Now if you excurse me, I'm off to faint more Embarrassed
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amna malik

Romance chalrela tha phone per Wink Embarrassed

Oh, how you imagine Tongue LOL LOL

Bus.............................Wink

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anishma24

Guys, check today's eppy, it was decent! amna, you might like it, there was a scene of prerna with onurag after a longtime, although on the phone not directly, hehe :D and she was looking really cute for words in the 2nd half at the event..the million watt smile is back..nice change of saree too, maybe our complaints were listened to! aah, I had wished for more footage of her with Mr B, but whatever we prbians got to see was enchanting, she looked too comfy and natural.. be back later with pix! carry on with some discussions as usual..

Thank god she changed her saree's maybe she visit's this topic too hahaha
And I heard mukti is prerna no2 with her long bhasans about love
Well I guess today's episode was quite shocking with prem proposing to mukti and mukti refused it?
So rick there was no romance between prerna and her sweet hubby?

I hope she does anishma, she would be delighted beyond measure to find such crazy fans!! I really hope she does and drops us a line hehe, I would be over the moon Embarrassed

make up your mind, I heard in one topic julu was called prerna no2, now mukti is prerna no2, what's up LOL

There's only one prerna, my sweet shweta, no man, no sirr no man is gonna take her place! mukti is light years behind prerna and her histrionics to be a prerna part 2!

Episode wasn't shocking for me,coz I have gotten used to ud's antics hehe..

Nopes, no romance between prerna and Mr B :(.. and don't jump with joy amna, the telephonic conversation between ap wasn't romantic either :p .. just friendly discussions by onurag uncle on tushar's probs with prerna mom & he was praising Mr Bajaj as usual..

True,shweta/prerna jaisi........ koi nahin

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Prerna was looking ultra cute as a doll today beyond measure Embarrassed Embarrassed !!

sigh.. that million dollar smile is so so..devastating!

Awsome yaar,she'z looking so prettyHeart

Go to top