Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 119)

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Distance makes the heart grow fonder julu...erm forget that I said that, I get too much into teh skin of the character at times..

yaar, yeh kaisi paheli hai..yup, we needed to talk up a bit longer, this is a stupid situation man...

so you like this sudden new focus on tusshar guys? what do you think of this new track, funny boring interesting anything else? will prerna be relegated to the background this time round..or she be also at the focus..well, she always is in every track...anywayz

ciao for now!

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
MY GOD! What a long post..I think I need to complete my English Hons degree to read that! LOL LOL LOL I'm too tired and too busy finishing my essay to write a decent-length reply, so let's just leave it at I agree with everything...I also thought the Prerna-Mukti scene was "same ld same old", I'm sick of bhashans, I want more PRB action...I loved the Mukti-Prem scene though, finally the girl is showing some attitude...

As for Tushar, well, I'm glad they are shifting the focus a bit but the idea of Tushar having a secret (foreign) girlfriend is laughable to say the least...this is the same Tushki who's always clutching his "Prerna Mom's" pallu, right? And he's supposed to have a red-haired gf?? yeah, sure....I'll buy that...

Ok, I guess that was a decent length answer after all...I'm off to finish my essay in between bouts of watching Nimmo online...gotta get my Kunal fix Embarrassed especially considering Prem is hardly funy these days, and there is absolutely no Basanti-type scenes...I gotta make do with Kunu-Nimmo's crazy contract marriage! Must say, although this is off topic, I prefer Eijoo as Kunal rather than Kavya...the latter cried too much for my liking...
indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
wow! thanks for all the pics, they were all too good! Smile
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

almost everyone seemed to be in light spirits today,loved the onu-sam scene, I'm starting to like sam a lot & the duo too!! Onu iss ekdom boka bhadralok, khub bhaalo eh sam!

Yeah it was cute!!! Anu is an ekdom boka bhadrolok. Stupid but good. Hence I like him sooooooooooo much LOLLOLLOL
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

OHO!!! Prerna back to her old grandma style. I liked the hot mama style. LOL
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye! soniye soniye....waqt ka kya bharosa, kal agar na mil paaye... hum hai is pal yahan yahaan...right here right now...now keep that jhadu matka aside and no chantaa lagaa too! cozy up with sharad and heed my noble words..

man, talk of net blackouts, I faced one today :(.. whole city in throes of offline commotion due to server breakdown of our local isp...

speed not recovered yet, one page takes one min to load..grrr...but I had to brave the odds to check up on my favorite sticky man. Duty bound! A righteous knight never gives up!

Amna,control yaar control!!! don't gimme so much happiness that I would clutch my heart out of delirious excitement..dhak dhak bumpitty BOOM :D!!

now you have gone and done it..'prernafied' me that is..it's my reputation as prerna pujari at stake..just you wait till tomorrow when net comes back to normalcy, I'm gonna choke this place with pics galore!!

On today's episode..man, it was HILARIOUS....I was laughing till the very end!!..at the absurdity of it!! what a cute filler episode..kekta mai NOW remembers that 50 yr odd tusshar needs to get married to a marriageable age girl..cradle snatcher!!! well, you can argue the same about bajaj, but kahaan suave killer smooth intense dude THE rishabh bajaj..aur kahaan his no personality son tusshar..ulta case of beta numbri baap dus numbri..this is mainly a time pass track to get elder bro tusshar married..before prem so that he won't complain later heheh!!

well, they are hinting at a murky past of tusshar where he had a hearbreak & he's scared of commitment hence the looong celibacy period..if it means flashbacks and more screen time for prerna in a chilled out mood, I'm all for it! after that emotionally draining track, this light comic filler track is okay enough for me!

Prerna is about to become a saas yet again!!! of her son's foreigner girlfriend(as hinted in today's episode prolly)...the idea itself sounds funny as if her becoming a granny to sharad-sneha's child wasn't hilarious earlier!! man, such a svelte sexy lady has to endure such hardship :(..granny & saas to her offsprings & next gen chars who look older than her ;)!

almost everyone seemed to be in light spirits today,loved the onu-sam scene, I'm starting to like sam a lot & the duo too!! Onu iss ekdom boka bhadralok, khub bhaalo eh sam!

there was an emotional serious scene between prerna-mukti in between the absurdity, nice, some of you guys might like it, somehow didn't interest me that much, same old......yup, and prerna has become so stone cold serious it scares me at times.. I was expecting some groovy scenes between prerna and bajaj convincing him to forgive mahesh..sigh , maybe she's still recuperating from her sickness and not doing bulk important scenes.. and the hott diva/vamp look(whichever way you look at it!) of yesterday was gone, maybe it was a one off thing sob sob..experimentation with looks I see, one day sophisticated sati savitri look with the bun, another day sultry siren nikaah look..next she should try a lolita pigtailed look or a gothic punk look to give her kids prem and sneha a complex lol!

until tomorrow or net normalcy whichever comes first, miladies!

Oh to tumhari bhi net ki prob hia,koi baat nahin.btw finally tushaar is gonna marry,its gr8.

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged

If there's one thing that irks me..it's the edit button, dont like editing my posts..but double posts irritate me more.

so here you go, a pic treat instead of the sullen seductress hehe

watchu looking at,punk huh?

oooooooooooooooooooohh to hot to handle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

MY GOD! What a long post..I think I need to complete my English Hons degree to read that! LOL LOL LOL I'm too tired and too busy finishing my essay to write a decent-length reply, so let's just leave it at I agree with everything...I also thought the Prerna-Mukti scene was "same ld same old", I'm sick of bhashans, I want more PRB action...I loved the Mukti-Prem scene though, finally the girl is showing some attitude...

As for Tushar, well, I'm glad they are shifting the focus a bit but the idea of Tushar having a secret (foreign) girlfriend is laughable to say the least...this is the same Tushki who's always clutching his "Prerna Mom's" pallu, right? And he's supposed to have a red-haired gf?? yeah, sure....I'll buy that...

Ok, I guess that was a decent length answer after all...I'm off to finish my essay in between bouts of watching Nimmo online...gotta get my Kunal fix Embarrassed especially considering Prem is hardly funy these days, and there is absolutely no Basanti-type scenes...I gotta make do with Kunu-Nimmo's crazy contract marriage! Must say, although this is off topic, I prefer Eijoo as Kunal rather than Kavya...the latter cried too much for my liking...

Hmmmm to ab kavya ke bajaye kunal ho gaya.not bad

Go to top