Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 110)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
well well well, look who's back Evil Smile Evil Smile LOL

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

guysssssssss oh my god we have completed 100 pages , i know i m very late LOL but awsoem and guys suddenly many new names r tehre in this thread kewlllllllll,every 1giv u r intro.
i m namzy
and guys pls discuss more of shweta here
and i think she will cm with her hubby on 1000 bday absh which riki will hate LOL and i dont remember who sd but ya it will be fun 2 see those fake smiles LOL

I said that..and karo karo..chidko aur namak on poor ricky boy Cry

just you wait you sadist crew..I'll keep talking of manoj's teejay, ronit's neelam and cezzane's shubha all the time henceworth now Evil Smile you feel the pain then too!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishma24

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

yaar she ws wearing very diff kind of sleevles blouse and her makeup looked like vampish to me sorry but yh secondly guys on sbs on mothers day they sd prerna is teh no1 mother of indian television Clap Clap Clap she deserved it

indeed she is the best mother on television since the beginning of kzk with prem no 1 then the children of mr bajaj and with little sneha she is the best!!

sigh..I envy u folks, I don't get star news here and most of the time they cover some interesting info on shweta like the play being done by her and this..

btw I like her relationship with her jamboree of kids portayed so far whether it was in the early stages with the blind kuki or now when they are all grownup..

her cool showdowns at yudi are a real treat to watch.

She's been bagging the fav maa at the parivaar awards consistently now..that she was too confident of winning it this time round! and she did :)
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

LOL Missed me a bit? Prerna Pujari is back LOL

Been a weary week... but kzk's looking up man!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickwean

Originally posted by psawyer

LOL Missed me a bit? Prerna Pujari is back LOL

Been a weary week... but kzk's looking up man!

Hey! For your information I am a very respectable girl!LOLLOL Much like your Ms Tiwari...

Hows the flu coming?? You're not in danger of transferring germs through cyberspace, are you?Confused

Finally KZK is getting better, although am not liking the idea of yet another leap...these guys take WAAAY too many of them...but still, KZK's the best its been in the better part of 3 months.

I like Prerna's buns, they make her look sophisticated and very cute...

For me the jury's out on Prerna's sleeveless blouse...at one point I liked it, but then I prefer her other style of saris...although I must say, when at she turned around at the end (to meet Mahesh), she looked....hmmm...dare I say it? Smokin' hot...and I mean that in purely a fellow female platonic appreciation kinda way!

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL Of course of course!Both of you are highly respectable ladies, mademoiselle! sir ricky is really enchanted in your presence!
and stop addressing my dear shweta as ms tiwari! really makes her sound related to that dirty poiltician ND tiwari Dead .. LOL

And from which angle does she look like a vamp LOLI would love to see a vamp like that on my screen every day!! Female platonic way,eh? ok I'll accept that LOL

anyways I think she might have to address sneha and mukti as sisters henceworth if she dresses that way!! The bun makes her look cute yup.. no two ways about it!

Oh yeah, and I love the idea of this leap, a mini one of course, can't digest a 20 yr leap with prerna as a grandmom(heartache Dead ), mainly coz like you said, atleast the first few intial episodes are really a treat to watch..prerna with bajaj and the kids, a happy family picture Embarrassed ..sigh then the usual teary drama flows..

Actually am in the final stages of my flu maybe, coz I'm talking a bit sane now.. nopes a virtual kiss never transmitted germs that I heard of Embarrassed Embarrassed !

and ..no slaps please milady!!..gotta hit the sack now..late entry and early exit..but go I must..else shweta's not gonna come in my dreams..
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
ohk..that was some groggy crap..not that I don't spout it generously when I'm in a statemement of normalcy either..

Anyways we shoud have had something grand for this first major completion of fanship to shweta..

hmm.. braving all adversities of drowsiness.. knight sir ricky presents shwetaji in her various moods from her very own star parivaar awards..
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

STAR PARIVAR 2003

Shweta- Ohhh, I'm so gladdd! My first major award!That too as a romantic jodi!
Thank you Balaji,kektaji, jeetu uncle, shobha aunty....blahblah

Go to top