Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari (Page 109)

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

hey did u see,she has changed her look in the serial,it has gone very mordern and very unlike prerna,frankly i dint like it and i think there r 2reasons4this change,1 is taht she had a very serious attire for the past few days coz of the case (with all tha bun and all)and second is that after1-2 yr leap they wil show her little less glamourised,so she must be wanting to llok her best

yaar woh jaisi bhi hai apni favourite haiSmile

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged

yaar she ws wearing very diff kind of sleevles blouse and her makeup looked like vampish to me sorry but yh
secondly guys on sbs on mothers day they sd prerna is teh no1 mother of indian television Clap Clap Clap she deserved it

oh ya i saw tht

anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged

yaar she ws wearing very diff kind of sleevles blouse and her makeup looked like vampish to me sorry but yh
secondly guys on sbs on mothers day they sd prerna is teh no1 mother of indian television Clap Clap Clap she deserved it

indeed she is the best mother on television since the beginning of kzk with prem no 1 then the children of mr bajaj and with little sneha she is the best!!

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
YEAH!SHE'Z THE BEST
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

I thought she was looking hotttttt in the new sleeveless bouse...except that I did not like the blouse :)
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hehe gud one adity :D

man, I knew most of you wudn't like that look, but she was looking too glam and hottt for words!! I was taken aback for a while..but very much like this change, hope this isn't a one off whim thing :)

she can don the vampish komolika look anyday and I'll be pleased as punch...and the title of our thread is also justified na..bold and beautiful shweta...er
now now don't give me that rolling eyes look man :(

on a serious note..today's episode was likeable.kzk is getting back to it's old charm since the last week after that horrendous drag we viewers had to endure over the past couple of months man..

prerna was in form as usual today,the expressions,dialogue delivery,body language..superb! ..can't really imagine kzk without her magnetic screen presence!!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Well...phew!! seems like I missed out on a lot of action..we have crossed our pehla padaav..century!
Congrats to us fans and thank us to all who congratulated us too..and real kewl to see so many new names discussing stuff on her!

Like it this way, more the merrier as I say! Keep posting!

AND for those still in doubts..She's not leaving the serial permanently i.e. not getting replaced for sure- that would mean the soap going to the dogs..coz NO ONE I mean NO ONE can replace her, the serial would come crashing down..and that temporary break thingy of one month isn't happening either man..

hehe as that article stated she's disappointed on missing out on a holiday..but her fans surely aren't :))
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

hey did u see,she has changed her look in the serial,it has gone very mordern and very unlike prerna,frankly i dint like it and i think there r 2reasons4this change,1 is taht she had a very serious attire for the past few days coz of the case (with all tha bun and all)and second is that after1-2 yr leap they wil show her little less glamourised,so she must be wanting to llok her best

you mean to say prerna is very traditional :S, wat man!
she's neither traditional in her attitude nor herlooks:D, been quite bold & offbeat from other k soap heroines from the the start! Let her experiment na..!btw I luv her bun look too!! as bajaj experiments with his hairstyle every few months and prem experiments with his see-saw attitude of prem-yudi-prem all the time........

why..you want her to look deglam and all that after the leap with glasses and all or what?though she can carry that off too! still 1-2 yrs leap won't make any change in the char's look anywayz namzy!

Go to top