The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 204

Posted: 17 years ago
Well First Of all i would like to send my gratitude towards Bombayites...May god rest the souls of people who died during the Blasts in peace..and well these terriorst are of no religion,faith,belief,and most importantly heart...and we all stand by our neighbours mumbai and send my gratitude towards you all..Inshallah god will soon bring them into justice...I have seen so many of these Blasts in karachi as our city has also been under these activities by terriorst.This is another sick tragedy....I am very Happy to see Mumbai recovered so fast...This is the way to defeat them...Just keep Going !!
Thanks for the caps ricky...and anishma its intresting to know...How old are they gonna make our queen !! she is just 25 and they have already made her 45..now they r planning to make her Fifty..and well the twist they are talking abt...well if Anurag and prerna re-unite in this twist than it'll be great !! 😳

Originally posted by ))))

thnkx nikita see amna even a non fan is more passionate about prena than u. infact u confirmed my statement 😆

keep it up I ve lost faith in fanz like u n thiz thread too

n nuts4kzk rick came n went away also as usual 😆 😆 check his posts 😆 😆

I DON'T NEED UR APPROVAL TO BE A TRUE FAN OF SHWETA GET IT!!!

Now something bad is gonna happpen in anu-sam marriage which will chg prerna's life.Poor thing will have to stay away frm her family for 5 years
Hola, who said I'm gone for a long period again, I'll be certainly poppin in here just lemme wrap up my term papers 1st man !!..man raks- has this disappearing act of mine become a running joke amongst u guys or what 😆 ?

Thnkx for the solid defending in my absence boss, I know I can count on you always 🤗 , but don't take out your anger on poor amuna here plz, she's as hardcore about shweta/prerna as you, be friends you fellow prernatics no infighting plz, don't turn this into a battlefield, I know you are majorly pissed but cool down buddy 👍🏼 !!

F'sure I'm to blame majorly too coz even though the uw post was indecent, I took it lightly too sowwy kaan pakkad kar :(! anytime you see any stupid anti-post on shweta/prerna buzz me,I'll be there henceworth or notify the mods!! Anddd who insulted the great ricky 😡 ...lemme check that topic out...hey you no chamcha of mine, you are a great lackey..er kidding bro 😃 !!

..and don't be so pessimistic dude, what's wrong with this sticky man..main hoon na!! er..well you may call that a drawback :P, see we have so many friends, different fans posting in at times, do I have to repeat myself all the time yar? Thankx a helluva lot for the animated siggies,I'll put them up next time, your dancing shweta siggies are quite droolworthy, whizkid,I'm jealous 😳 !

namzydi, chalo atlast aapka toh reply mila 😕 ...kya what nahhiiin no vdos :(, I can't watch the new yr dance of preru in lal lal kapde then 😭 ..aah.. well..I'll console my broken heart then, be back on messenger fulltime nextweek onwards pakka & when were you ever active in here that you'll step down my lazy maiya :P?..

shieta san, most certainly girl power rocks f'sure man ! I can't dispute that fact now..being surrounded by women at home, at college, here..everywhere, do I want to die a miserable death now for going up against the high command *shiver*!...that er..was a slip of fingers :P!
   ohh and anishma, you have to keep posting preru pics from the episodes daily in here now on dear :), I know you'll buddy!   ...lastly nini! sowwy yar for not posting the dost caps of shweta yet, hold on till next week, fellow prernatic, & be a regular here too..else some other prernatic do the honors! misha, why don't you? prernafreak told me he got the caps from you long back only!

hmm..one thing that perked my interest was what raks said in the gehra pyar thread out of frustration,I'm not pulling ur leg yar, so dont lash out at me before reading this first!! is our sticky facing an identity crisis or what?

the onu-prerna fans want to discuss prerna/shweta there only, even after my repeated persuasion, they aren't willing to come out of their cocoon & post on shweta here, maddy maiya I posted cap pics of the promo here, you should reply here instead you say thank you rick in your thread 😕 ?!..I know you guys luv prerna equally, so if you want to talk on her or post pics of her, what's the hesitation in doing so here? we aren't competing here forchrissake!

similarly, do we write on prerna-bajaj pairing here, this sticky what say?..coz most bajajians in the ronitian hub, except a handful don't like prerna or their pairing, so why post pics and write stuff on prb there , just restrict it to bajaj and ronit talk only there and write on prb here, every bajajian who likes their chemistry does post here....aand if we do write on ap & prb here..this one becomes a duplicate of the older veteran stickies.. writing on mother india aspect poses no probs as prem fans are busy drooling over the dude & his messed up love life or the lack of it & if they like any mi scene, they do write in here, no worries..

aahh..muddled up thoughts as usual, but I do write randomly, your views on this?

overall prerna is a part of shweta tiwari- the bigger picture, so the article,vdos & pic posting and writing on shweta by her fans will continue..but I do hold back at times from writing how I loved prb in a particular scene here considering I'm a big fan of the duo.. only for some ap fans like amna & mom india ones like shweta, ain't I considerate :D! anywayz..what say you? give a free rein?

ap waale write on ap, mom india waale write on her & prb waale like yours truly sprout mushy mushy mushings on their pair?
Most majorly..this article on the leap..made me jump in here abrubtly, thankx for the timely info again rakhs 😊 ..woahh..interesting..kekta when there's a dead end, bring in the leap factor..

man, I know some of you are highly depressed..but the target has been achieved na, we got a talking point to talk of now! excitement and curiosity is running high! Yup.. It saddens me immensely that preru has to go to banobaas far from her family with no one in sight when she returns..sigh..tulsi part 2 kinda storyline....

oh well, the leap is just a timeframe that will be shown in a flash just like her being 45-50 makes no difference, she won't be dyed or bloated up to look the part, dont worry rash bhai, she'll look more devastating with a new look meyhaps ;)! and it will do wonders for the trp like it's doing for kyunki!

Kzk had started to sag, and the beginning leap episodes are always awesome..I still remember the initial 20 yr leap episodes, woahh mama they were uber kewl..I can picture preru pining for bajju & vice versa like mihir tulsi... pendulum preru can be a gud wifey too, give her a chance :P

and I have hit upon something veryyy big related to my preru..thanks to a dear friend of mine..but I ain't sharing it yet..I need lotsa mustering up of courage to do it myself..will spill the beans if I can achieve it!!

that's it folks, aaj ka rambling samapt, ciao! no piccies today to cool down ur frayed nerves that tolerated that nonsense..no brickbats plz!
Nice lectures professor rick 😆 Wiasay where r all the memebrs of this topic,julu vasu misha shweta and tht lazy namzy 😆 ?
I'm here guys... I'm just upset that Prerna will be away from her family for FIVE whole years!!! A leap of 2 years is bearable, but five is too much! OH well, now that Sharad is out of jail, maybe we'll see Mother India thrash Sharad Shaitan again... 😉