The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 203

Posted: 17 years ago
Thnkx anishma, prena lookz so gud more betta than aishwarya!

n awesum caps rick bro, welcum bak πŸ‘ ! too gud! u r the real star of this sticky bro

I did vigorous defendin of prena in ur absence as u had said but it waz borin withut ur postz!

check ur pm Ive made some animated siggies 4 u πŸ˜‰
rick bro waz insulted by some newcomer called fool n wat not in hiz absence
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=333248&TPN=2
I waz teh nly fellow prenatic 2 support him n waz called chamcha in return
u lot disgust me u call urself friendz?
n there waz some underwear joke on prena so sick I waz teh only one who had 2 request mod 2 close teh topic

Im fed up of defendin all the time 😑 tas why I had stopped postin here 😑 u lot lack unity among urselves n lack hardcore fanhood 4 our queen 2 😑 😑

just keep sayin thnk u when some1 else postz a prena pic 4 u dot get involved as a tru fan n defend her😑 😑
herez teh link 2 stupid uw joke
teh poster created it again 😑

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=334476

if u still care 4 fellow prenatics n prena after all tat I said else go back 2 ur sleep Illl wake u up when someone postz a new picture of prena 😑 😑
hi riki i m soso happy u r backkkkkkkk,now this thread wil be fun,and i can step dwn and u can continue riting in this thread,and i knwo thsi is no place,but sorry cldnt reply2 ur mails,really busy,hardly cm on net,so leave offliners,easy4 me and cm on messenger
anyways kzk is not going the way i wnted so dnt ,lost all interest
and popat cant give the utsav,coz no net4 her now

Originally posted by ))))

n there waz some underwear joke on prena so sick I waz teh only one who had 2 request mod 2 close teh topic

Im fed up of defendin all the time 😑 tas why I had stopped postin here 😑 u lot lack unity among urselves n lack hardcore fanhood 4 our queen 2 😑 😑

just keep sayin thnk u when some1 else postz a prena pic 4 u dot get involved as a tru fan n defend her😑 😑

tht joke had nothing related prerna,tht member was insulting debo,not prerna

Hi:

I am not much of a Prerna fan for I think she likes the best of both worlds - Mr.B and AB and likes to string both of them along. But apart from that I think she is a fantastic actress. And the underwear post is in very bad taste be it for Debo or Prerna. Shweta Tiwari has a long way to go to achieve a sense of dignity and maturity but she is very good actress and I would love to see her around for a long long time be it the small screen or the large one.

Nikita
thnkx nikita see amna even a non fan is more passionate about prena than u. infact u confirmed my statement πŸ˜†

keep it up I ve lost faith in fanz like u n thiz thread too

n nuts4kzk rick came n went away also as usual πŸ˜† πŸ˜† check his posts πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rickwean

Man..talk of crappy bhasans, wrote an entire essay 😭 mother india's literally influencing me a lot....grr kick that rambling habit..kick it.. πŸ˜•

hmm at rash, what you said,those bongali gaalis some pages back er rants weren't by me, but my whacked up friend horihor aka raj using my account, don't mind him, sorry on his behalf.

Buut as fans, if shweta is happy with the way her role in the show has shaped up, we oughta be happy too,na? Although that female empowerment track was one big unnecessary filler as mentioned in the article(a certain hardcore feminist mother india fan,guess who, will be clenching her teeth now to box me) she just plain rocked the entire track and brought a new dimension to her acting skills, wowed non fans alike I tell you and made new fans πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ....!

man, I was watching her old videos where she was slightly gawky & garish..and here she has grown tremendously as an actor, there can be no better mother india than her!! still..I confess I loved the pre-leap preru too lotts & this leap making her a mother figure irks me highly at times..oh well, I'm a perenially confused soul..

Damn right Ricky!  How can you say the female empowerment track was useless???  I fell in love with MOther India then... until then I was a Premika, but after MOther India's boxing matches with Sharad Shaiyna and repeated rescue attempts of Mukti I am a bowing Prernatic... female empowerment rocks man!

Kyunki... did it and now its Kasautii's… turn!

"Prerna will return after five years on the show!"- Dorris, EP of the show
Kasautii Zindagi Kay which lately completed its 1000 episodes will soon be taking a second leap. But this time around, the soap opera is not taking the standard 20 year leap, but a short five years jump which will change the entire story line.

Dorris, executive producer of the show confirms the leap. "Yes, it will be a five year leap and story will take a major twist. Even the storyline will undergo major changes and will leave the audiences' jaw dropped!"

The on-going track of the show manifests Anurag Basu (Cezzane Khan) in love with Sampada (Moon Moon) and will soon be getting married to her.

When queried further on the upcoming track, she further said "I wouldn't want to reveal much. All I can say is that there is something big which will happen during Cezzane and Moonmoon's marriage on the show, because of which Prerna that's Shweta Tiwari will go away, and will return after five years."

AB's (Anurag Basu)marriage will witness a major twist!
So what happens after she comes back? "When she returns, there's noone around, Cezzane is away with her wife, Mr.Bajaj and sons too are not around. And the story moves on from there," explains Dorris who is very excited about the leap.

The leap is said to go on air on the 21 or the 24 of July. This is not the first time that the Balaji soap has moved five years forward, lately Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai on Sony too took a leap of five years.

Balaji for sure has broken many records; here it is to break many more!