Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

KZK is so dull without Prerna...Rick welcome back!! Missed your funny posts :)

Madiha and I made a wiki page for Cezanne...pretty simple to do...just go ahead and try it...:)
broken heart thumbnail
Yaar I am too angry right now! At the event in today's eppy, they said "PRem Bajaj" instead of "PRem Sharma"! What the heck... when did Prem Prerna Sharma passively adopt himself to another name. As a prenatic I am definitely angry! 😑 😑 😑
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: broken heart

Yaar I am too angry right now! At the event in today's eppy, they said "PRem Bajaj" instead of "PRem Sharma"! What the heck... when did Prem Prerna Sharma passively adopt himself to another name. As a prenatic I am definitely angry! 😑 😑 😑

HUH!!!! The stupid Press people...it is Prem Sharma....PREM PRERNA SHARMA...how dare they call him Prem Bajaj or Basu or whatever!!!
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

HUH!!!! The stupid Press people...it is Prem Sharma....PREM PRERNA SHARMA...how dare they call him Prem Bajaj or Basu or whatever!!!

Yeah I know -- I am too pissed!  Prem Bajaj sounds so fake, and even Prem Basu sounds a bit off.  Ekta get your facts right woman -- it's Prem Prerna Sharma and nothing else.  Argggh I am so angry!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's a plain ol Ektaish blooper shwets, CHILL..and be more active in Shweta's thread!!!

:P
rizrash thumbnail
Nice Mod..and well ricky...i agree that shweta said she'z happy...but i remember one interview in which shweta said she is not willing to go ahead with this show......but we were talking over all...its just doesn't seems to b in good shape... 🀒
not to offend anyone be it broken heart or admail_bd but please tell me will it really matters wheather he is prem basu/bajaj/prerna sharma/ud really?
sorry to say but i don't think so/i know that all his fans may blast me for this but i firmly believe that prerna didn't deserve a son like him at all.she deserves a much much better son.just look till now what he had done with till date............
mukti:she suffered a lot just because of him n i am sure he will suffer n will pay for all this whatever he is doing with her.sorry to say just like anu who is still paying for not trusting prerna at that time n accepting sneha as his daughter at that time.
i thought that he will learn from his own mistakes but he is decided thjat he will never change.i agree that anu,prerna n bajaj didn't trusted him and made a mistake but why the hell he is giving so much pain to mukti is the point i fail to understand.
sorry to say but once tuski accepted prerna as his mother which recently happened in utsav i think he is much much better n ideal son for prerna than ud/prem.

sorry to all his fans but this is my view about him n i am not able to change that.
broken heart thumbnail
Not offended at all dear! I just hate the chauvinism in it when a child is called by a man's name -- be it a father or a step father. If Prem isn't known by his dad's name, he should be known by his mother's name, and not his stepfather's name. Why must a man give his name to a child
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: broken heart

😑😑😑this si wrong.He is prem prerna sharma

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mother India is missing! I just visit here to check you ppl.To see weather you ppl r crying or what ? Am too feel some lonelyness. When u use to admire someone mostly and if she is missing u feel it. But can't help .I heard long ago That she is on a holiday at this time of the year. So we wish her favourable holiday. !!!!!!!!!!!!!   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ