Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Okiez..hori was right though, it's quite lonely here..it's back to being the donkey for me again or what? no replies??

anywayz, this makes me want to disappear again..so before I do..
1)an idea was pitched forward for making a wikipedia page on shweta- gather around and let's formulate how we go about doing this..I'm relatively free now
2)The videos on the front page need to be updated..don't be lazybones, whatever you have uploaded so far, pm them to me ,I'll get them updated- and I won't be doing the searching through those pages this time, no sir
3)prerna's been "KIDNAPPED"?! so that means she's on leave?? or this is a filler one episode thingy..any ideas on this?
4) Fill me in on all major events on her that I have missed out on these few weeks, fellow prernatics!
rickwean thumbnail
GTH. This is flabbergasting..I just don't feel the enthu man..where are you bozos 😑 ???
thanx for those wonderful pics rick n welcome back to the hub dear.
BajajPrerna_Luv thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You prernatics are so funny, first amna now rickwean πŸ˜† After a hard day's work it's so fun to read the posts here πŸ˜†

I don't know about the wikipedia website sorry, the others can help you out regarding this..
I have been saying the same thing about the video updating someone needs to do it.
Yes I know prerna has been kidnapped 😭 I have no idea on her leave.Seriously I hope she gets rescued by Rishabh today itself or does the rescuing act with the danda herself as amna said πŸ˜† Her absence really makes the show boring!
She came on kavyanjali-did a luvly dance, came on heartbeat, that was so awesome! Check back the pages if you can, the links are posted 😊
No other major news, there were lots of cute bajaj-prerna scenes in kzk throughout these weeks though! A nice picture article on the kzk cast was posted..bas that's it!
And thanks a lot for those awesum pix πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I luvv them =] !

Please post shweta's dost pictures and videos if you can too!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rickwean

welcome to the new prernatics nini and priya! we all luv bajaj-prerna here! This place is hereby renamed to Rishabh-Prerna ka "gehra" pyar 😳 πŸ˜†..er bad joke amuna..hehheh

VERY

rickwean thumbnail
woahh..amuna gussa! silence before the storm... brrr!

well, lemme throw in an interesting info to cool you guys...

shweta is featured as a character in that game sims2 I was talking of sometime back!!
Here!!man, she's unique!

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169738&highlight=shw eta+tiwari
rickwean thumbnail
Annnd..here is the shweta that I made..pretty close to the real one dontcha think :)? I think mine's better compared to the one for download on the site!

see, I can be creative at times! I'll post more of her in action soon!

rickwean thumbnail
I really think she's on a break now, considering it's two days without her darshan..this prerna puajri is feeling too down now..
amna malik thumbnail

woahh..amuna gussa! silence before the storm... brrr!

well, lemme throw in an interesting info to cool you guys...

shweta is featured as a character in that game sims2 I was talking of sometime back!!
Here!!man, she's unique!

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169738&highlight =shw eta+tiwari

Ya i've seen one of the pic b4

amna malik thumbnail

Annnd..here is the shweta that I made..pretty close to the real one dontcha think :)? I think mine's better compared to the one for download on the site!

see, I can be creative at times! I'll post more of her in action soon!

nice work rickπŸ‘